⌕ Coffee

It has been a month since any chaos in the hospital, otherwise, jimin, jungkook, and I would make huge chaos which is too sweet to watch. They would blabber some shit and would argue about it. It's a true saying that; even if people grow, their childish behavior never changes. I would totally relate it to us. I and jungkook are pretty close now and I really don't know how I feel. It's weird. Nowadays either jungkook will be at jimin's place or vice-versa just like old times. I am just too grateful they have reunited and it's all because of me. I know I am just too good. *proud of my good work.  

~

"Come on boys! We will see who wins!",  jisoo screamed in joy at the two boys with twisting wrists on the table and each sitting opposite to the other looking at each other with a strong will. Yes...they are arm-wrestling. Usually, they had a competition in video games, now it's just different things. Their wrists stood on the table waiting for jisoo's signal to start their game. They both are really competitive, they wouldn't let go. "Just start already," Jimin said wining. "Ok, on the count of three."
One
.
.
Two
.
.
Three
.
.
GO!

As soon as they got her signal, they did not leave a fraction of a second and tried their level best to win. Their hands stood still without even a tiny bit of moment. They put a lot of energy into this. Ok...Their hands are finally moving to the left...Back to the right...Towards the right... Back to the start position. Their faces started to turn slightly pink. They were exhausted but they fixed up their mind to not lose. Like this, this might go on forever. Their biceps popped out along with their blue veins. 'Damn. Now it's hard to choose who has the best biceps'

"Jimin! You can do this.", jisoo yelled to give confidence. Jisoo was supporting jimin at the same time as jungkook too. "I would love some encouragement here too", jungkook said while he proved his existence. Jisoo smirked and shrugged playfully. Their hands moved side to side and back to their position. Now they were pink.

Knock. Knock

"Come in", jisoo said loud enough so the person out could hear. The door opened and a man had entered. He was fascinated by the sight of men arm-wrestling. Both the boys did not give a damn about who had come. "Wow. What's happening here?", Jin-young had said while dazing at the game. "Who do you think will win?", jisoo questioned. "I have no clue, both are pretty competitive". Jin-Young replied. "What's up?" he questioned. "Shut up!", the two almost red men said in unison. Jin-Young startled and raised his hand indicating he is not going to do anything. 

"By the way, Do you like wanna grab coffee after some time? We can go to irene's store. What say?", Jin-Young turned towards jisoo and said. "Uhmm. Yeah sure. Why not?", jisoo said with a small smile. 

'THEY ARE GOING FOR COFFEE TOGETHER! IS IT LIKE A DATE? No, this cant is happening. No way. She is mine. What did I just say!? Leave that. No, I can't let this happen'

"What!", I yelled but tried to not look desperate.  "What happened", jisoo exclaimed. "Uhmmm...Noth-Nothing mu-much." I did not know what to do. I can't say out the truth. "Ouch! My hands hurt.  But. it doesn't matter" jungkook said with shame. When this was happening, I had forgotten that I was playing. I loosed out all my energy and in the fraction, jimin took control and smashed my hand right down on the table.  When I had realized it I saw my hand on the table. At first, my hand felt free, but there was a part of me that scolded me for not concentrating. 

"Yes! I won! Woohoo! I can't believe it", Pinkish jimin said as he jumped around as spring was attached to him. Jimin was on cloud nine at the very moment. He teased pouting jungkook for a while and left it. 

~

Both Jin-Young and Jisoo left to get some coffee. Jisoo looked very gorgeous. Even if she was wearing a very simple dress, he looked real pretty. She is like an angel from heaven. She is always one. Jungkook was at the point where he was extremely feeling weird and pissed. Luckily he could see the shop from his window. Jungkook and Jimin stood by the window basically stalking them for far. "Here they come", jimin whispers. Jinyoung opens the door for jisoo to enter. 'Such a show-off'. The boys being in luck, they sat near the window. He pulls the chair behind for jisoo and pushed it in when she sat. 'Psst! What, is he trying to be a gentleman? He just can't be one

Jungkook stood there feeling very weird stalking them but he never left his eyes from them. He felt...What do you call it... Jealous? But why? Jimin exactly knew what his best friend felt. He just kept quiet seeing his buddy. He felt really uneasy. He slowly lifted his hand and patted his back with ease. Jungkook had understood by what he had meant. 

"Oh...Here they come out. Again with the door", he mumbled. They laughed and enjoyed their time.

'What, does he think that he is too good for her' 
'No way, why is she hitting him on his shoulders?'
'Take your hands off her, boy'
'They are finally coming back'

We went back to our usual work or games trying to act as nothing had happened. They reached outside. I could hear giggles,  laughter, and faint talks. I hate it!  They were laughing so hard and loud. I could hear so clearly. What was so funny  to laugh so much. They reached close, act normal jungkook. 

*Door opened. "Hii guyss", jisoo said so cheerfully. 'I have never seen her so happy till now'  "So...How was coffee guys?", jimin asked and jungkook looked at jisoo waiting for her answer. "It was fun but extremely amazing for a particular person", she said referring to the man next to her and giving a soft smirk. "What do you mean", jungkook said disgustedly by what had happened. "The person I am referring to knows what I mean", she said playfully. "OK.OK. Enough. I got to go for rounds, see you later", jinyoung said as he gave a small wink to jisoo and she gave back. 

'Wink! What is he, in third. Such disgusting shat!'

Jungkook just laid on the bed ignoring jisoo for a while. To show that he did not give a damn. "So, what were you gave doing here boys?", she said trying to fix her hair. Her hair was beautiful, silky with curls at the end, and long. Jungkook stood staring at her while she opens her hair which gave a sweet fragrance and the way she played with it, massaged her scalp and then tied it back together as a bun. She looks hot!

'Why is she stealing my heart by her gorgeous looks'

'Back to the world'

Jisoo went up to jungkook to do some regular checkups. Jimin was playing games on jisoo's phone just as usual. If he would start to play he would never end and would be completely disconnected from the real world. "You guys looked close?", jungkook quit his silence. "Yeah. We are friends since childhood. He knows me the most.", jisoo gave a soft smile. "Nice", he replied completely annoyed.

"By the way, can you keep one thing in mind?", jungkook asked. "Yeah, sure. Tell me", she said. "It's a thing I don't like".  Jisoo was lost.

"Don't be too close with him", he said in an eerie tone.