⌕ First Blood

"How the hell do you know Jimin!!?"

"W- What do-do you mea-mean", Jisoo stammers while evil eyes stare at her intensely and strong fingers are placed around her thin neck. The air was tight, the two humans just stood in silence but with a very hard atmosphere between them. "Where is Jimin?", the cold man asked. "I am his doc-doctor", Jisoo answered while trying to bring herself together.

Jungkook realized that he was being too hard on Jisoo, he slowly removed his hands slowly around her neck and dropped her. As Jisoo's neck was free by the man's clutch, she exhales deeply and massages her neck slowly. She looks up and witnesses a scared, crazy Jungkook walking rapidly across the room. Her eyes moved with the movement of the man from one side to the other side of the room. She just stands there confused by what was happening here.

"How is he?", the man walks to the right.

"Is he fine?", the man walks to the left.

"Does he remember anything now", the man walks to the right.

"Which room is he in?", the man walks to the left.

"Should I meet him?", the man walks to the right

"I should meet him", the man walks to the left.

"But, what if he doesn't remember me!?", the man walks to the right.

"Does he remember me?", the man walks to the left.

"What should I do!?", the man walks to the right

Jungkook stops and suddenly stood silent.

Jisoo stood dumbfounded by the sudden questions he was asking while stress-walking around the room. Jungkook suddenly looks at Jisoo and runs up to her. Jisoo frightens at his sudden action. Jungkook held her shoulders and moves her front and back rapidly and cries dramatically while he says "What do I do! Ahhhhhhh".

"Okok! Calm down, boy. Breath in, breath out. Calm", Jisoo finally decides to tell something and Jungkook follows her lead. After some time there was finally a peaceful environment in the room.  

"Ok...First, you tell me, how do you know Jimin?", jisoo questioned the almost crazy man sitting on the bed. "He was my old friend", jungkook answered while looking down.  "What do u mean old?" she asked back and he shut his mouth in an instant.  Jungkook is a very secretive person. He did not want to tell his past to her as he did not know how she would react. "If you tell me about how you know jimin, I can take you to him", jisoo tells jungkook who sat right across her. After jungkook heard that she would take him to jimin he startles, "Okay! I will tell", he blurted. He knew that someone had to know one day. Jisoo nodded, he took a deep breath and.

Flashback

It was during the school days. Jungkook was the most popular kid at school. Unlike the other popular kids, jungkook was not arrogant. He considered everyone equal. He was very kind to others but if he had a grudge against anyone, he would be that boy's nightmare. 

One fine day jungkook was walking past the canteen. He heard someone cry behind the canteen. Out of curiosity, he went up to the back and witnessed a  crying boy who was being mugged and being teased by 4 other boys. "What's happening here!?", jungkook asked as he looked at the 4 boys. The boys pushed the weeping lad aside and started walking towards him. "Even though you are so popular, you don't wanna fight with us", the leader of the group responded. "Leave the boy alone!", jungkook growled. "This fatass? What will you do if I don't? Huh?", the tall boy said while looking at the boy behind. Jungkook hated when people are treated badly by other people. He couldn't stand that sight and walked towards the so-called leader and swung his fist right through his face. The boy fell down badly with his hand on his red cheeks. The other boys shouted and ran up to him, one by one he made each on the ground. He walked over the body lying down and went up to the crying boy. He wiped his tears he said that he was okay now. "What is your name boy?", jungkook asked. "J-Jimin", he said trying to catch a breath after crying a lot. "Jimin, you are fine now. Are you hurt?"  "No. " "Good"  "gomawo", jimin said while looking down. 

Days and days, their small friendship became into a good trusting friendship. They both were happy with each other. They supported each other at difficult times and played a lot. The common thing between the two boys was that they loved to play video games. They went to each other's house to play. 

One day they both had a small argument and jimin stormed out of jungkook's house. Later that night jimin and his family had met in an accident. The parents passed away but jimin was saved, but he was in a very serious condition. Jimin did not eat anything nor drank anything. He only thought about his parents. Jungkook came in between to check him but he was not too well for any emotions. Jungkook felt guilty for fighting with him. Suddenly he had a serious attack in his brain which made him forget everything, even his best friend jungkook. When jungkook got to know it he was devastated. Later that night his mother also had passed away. 

After his mother's funeral, he got in a fight with his father when he knew that he was the reason for jimin's parents' death and stormed out of the house. Now he was just walking depressed by the side of the road. He felt like a loser when he lost the two main important people. He was furious at his father. That's when a drunkard had hit his shoulder. The man looked back and started screaming. Jungkook tried all his best to just ignore and walk ahead. The man did not allow and punched jungkook. Jungkook couldn't handle her emotions anymore. He was just messed up. He couldn't stand his anger and hit the man again.  They both went into a huge fight which lead to each other on the ground. Jungkook thought it was a good time to remove his anger, he hit the man till his death. The man begged for forgiveness and pleaded for his life, but jungkook did not mind him. When he noticed that the man did not move he stopped and stood up. When he noticed no movement for around 5 mins or so, he got scared and placed his fingers in the man's neck. He couldn't hear any heartbeat. He was frightened and checked if anyone was there around the place. Luckily it was late at night and no one was there. He stood and went running away from that place.

He got a room and stayed in there until dawn. He couldn't sleep, he could only see the terrible mistake he had made. He had never hit a person so bad. He just saw his hand trembling a lot all night. 'Oh my god! What did I do? I-I-killed a person. No! It can't be. I can't be like my father. But how? But why did a get pleasure when the man was begging for his life?'

This incident remained in his mind. Slowly he got a feeling of hurting a person, he did not know how he approached this phase but once he entered it he could never leave. First, he started with his worst enemies. Late at night, he sneaked like a fox and beat them to their death. He always even carried a knife with him. He loved the feeling when a knife enters a person's body and the smell of blood. But after all this, he would be shocked to know that he killed a person but soon will forget it. He was like a small, silent psychopath. Even he did these drastic things, he would never get caught.

End of flashback

Jungkook was on to tell about jimin but the last part of his story wasn't supposed to be known by anyone. He blurted out all his secrets to his doctor. He had not told about this to anyone. "Fuck! You did not hear the last part", jungkook blurted when he realized. Jisoo was shocked by the dark past he had especially the last part. She had to not care much about the last part since he was her patient and she was not supposed to judge him. "Ohhh...That's how you met Jimin. I am Jisoo I am okay unless you hurt me again.", Jisoo said trying her level best to not react.  'What! What is she even telling? She doesn't care. What's wrong with her! She is not scared?'.  Jungkook sits up straight trying to make his point clear. "I am a killer, why are you not scared of me!?", jungkook frowns.  "Just simply". 

"By the way, I think you can meet Jimin. You kind of deserve it", jisoo says with a smile.  "Really!?" "Yeah" 

Jisoo's POV:

I tried my level best to care the least about what he said. The only words that zoomed in and out were 'He is a killer'. I really couldn't believe it. But from the outside, no one can tell that he has a dark past and he is a freaking killer. He looks like he is living a lavish and luxurious life but in reality, he has lived a harsh life.  In the end,

At a distance the grass is green.

♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡

Hey Guyss
I hope you like this chapter
Tell me in the comments 
I sure will try to upload more
Stay tuned
Love you~