⌕ Old Friend

"Why the hell are you here!?". Jungkook said with a bad eye towards his father who was standing there.  "What do you mean? Why can't I meet my own son"  "Your son! *scoffs* I am not your son anymore. Never consider me as your son. The small, stupid Jungkook you used to play and use is no more."  "Who has brought you up like this? The doctors?", he says while he looks at jisoo who stood near to him with a black look. Jisoo frightens when the dark man stares at her while taking small steps towards her. "Stop! It isn't her! Don't you ever hurt her! You! You are the one who made me like this. You are the one who abandoned me in this hospital, tortured me, acted like you did nothing on eomma's funeral and-", Jungkook said with anger but abruptly stopped when he told about his mother which made him think about his past time. 

Jisoo who was standing there was shaken by what dark things he had within him along with his father which she never expected. 'I am shocked at how harsh reality can be. Tortured? Abandoned? I knew something was wrong the moment I was this man. I don't think I was supposed to know all this but I felt that being his doctor, was quite appropriate. But he has gone through a lot. I think this relationship with his father made him rude. I am no one to tell without knowing anything of his past.' 

Jungkook sat on the bed with his head hung down and small droplets of water falling out of his eye which looked like his heart were broken into pieces. His father had no compassion on seeing his son shattered mentally, he got annoyed by his behavior, "You are not my son. My son was strong from inside"  "Then get lost", jungkook hissed. "What! What did you just say"  "I TOLD YOU TO GET LOST!", jungkook screamed. The man's last nerve popped and lifted his huge bulky hands and swung it towards jungkook while the young man shriveled and ducked down until,

Jisoo stood astonished by the way jungkook screamed at his father. When she saw the man's bulky hands going to hit jungkook, she was scared at the action and she jumped in front of jungkook with her hands open trying to prevent her patient from getting hurt and without any fear. The man witnessed this sudden action of the brunet and stoped his hand in the air from hitting her. He was surprised by the brave action of the girl. "What are you doing!? Move aside. This matter is between me and him.", the man said in a threatening voice. "NO! I won't allow you to hit a patient! This is not a place where you can barge in a disturb people." Jungkook who was right behind jisoo was jungshook at the sight which was placed in front of him. He was astonished by her different behavior and her way of language. "You won't move? Girl, you don't know me, you really don't want me to have a grudge on you!"  "I don't care. I won't move!", Jisoo said with a straight voice but scared from inside. The man raised his hand to push her away but a strong hand came and held the man's hand hard. The man looked at his hands and his eyes followed the hand to the person and saw a man who was staring at him intensely.  

"I told you, don't you ever hurt her!", Jungkook growled.
'Jungkook'

Jungkook's POV 

This was the first time I had the braveness to fight back against my dad. It felt pretty good to show that he doesn't rule my world nor I will allow him to hurt anyone I know. I took my father's hand a swept it over jisoo's head and pushed him to the wall near the door. "I told you to never come back right", I growled. I opened to door and pushed the old man to the ground outside the room and closed the door harshly. I exhaled hard and looked back to see if Jisoo was alright. I saw Jisoo fallen to the ground breathing hard looking down on the floor. I ran up to her and bent down to her height. 

Jisoo was shocked by the sudden action of jungkook and his father and fell down. Jungkook ran up to her and held her shoulders to assure that she is safe and there is no need to worry now. Jisoo needed some comfort now. She was slowly recovering and she looked upon jungkook. Seeing jungkook's small smile on his face which indicated that he was revealed, Jisoo unconsciously placed her hands around his shoulder which made jungkook shook but little later felt happy and hugged her back. They stood like this for a minute or so. Jisoo came back to her consciousness and realized that she was hugging jungkook. She pushed herself away from him. Jungkook also slowly realized and was back to his pale face. They both just stood up and stood there as nothing had happened.

There was silence in the room for a while until jisoo's phone rang.
"Hello", Jin-Young said from the other end of the line. Jisoo clears her throat and tells "Jinyoung...Yeah, tell me"  "Where are you? Jimin is waiting for you in his room."  "Ohh. No! I forgot about Jimin. Tell him I am coming.", jisoo says and cuts the call and rushes out of the room without even caring about jungkook. 

"Jimin! NO! He is here! How did I not know!", Jungkook said shook by what he had witnessed.  He did not know that Jimin was a patient here. His emotions were mixed together in his mind and the only thing he wanted to do now is meet his old friend. He sees jisoo coming back to his room. 

Jisoo came back to his room because she had left her phone here when she was in a hurry. She enters the room and sees an empty bed. She closes the door behind her and goes up to the table grabs her phone. While she turns back, she startles.  "J- Jungkook? Why are you standing here like this?". Jisoo sees jungkook who stood behind her with dark eyes. He walks up to her, slowly pushes her towards the wall, with his hand around her neck and stares at jisoo's eyes, and said

"How do you know Jimin!!", jungkook hissed.