⌕ Eomma

While Jungkook was going back home crying, a call came from his father.

"Yes Appa"
"WHAT! WHAT DO YOU MEAN!" Jungkook cut the call and he was even more heartbroken.

====================================================

The house was filled with people in black dresses.  Jungkook is standing next to his mother, trying to get a breath as he cries nonstop. He couldn't stop his tears, nobody could. Anyone would have cried without hesitation if their mother passed away.

His mother was on her death bed. The impact of her lifeless body was synced with the wails of her family members, who were watching closely, hoping for a different outcome and paying their deepest condolences to her husband and her son. The huge house was filled with a lot of sorrow and tension. As others helped around the house, Jungkook still couldn't believe the fact that his mother is no more. He was even more devastated when he realized that he lost the two main important people in his life the same day. He did not eat nor get up from his mother's side. After a long time, he gets up from beside his mom and goes out to take some air from the tight tension in the air.

He sees his father talking to a man, he couldn't help but overhear. "How did this tragic accident happen", "I am not sure, I can back from work and I see her lying on the floor with highly dangerous pills fallen on the floor. As I see this I ran and called the hospital. When I came back to check on her, she was-", his father replied as he sobs. Hearing this Jungkook was shaken, but at some point, he did not believe his father.
'What! Eomma committed suicide. That's not like her! No. That's not possible. Somethings going wrong here.'

At the funeral hall:

The hall was filled with Eomma's favorite flowers, Roses, daisies, and orchids. It looked very peaceful, but the atmosphere in that area wasn't. Eomma was dressed up in a pretty black frock with her hair combed properly lying in her wooden coffin. I and Appa dressed up neatly in a black suit and tie and went to the hall. Many family members were there. This was the last time Eomma is gonna be around us and her family. It started with my Appa talking about Eomma's happy times and about her death was a great loss for all of us. Some just nodded in silence, some started sobbing softly. Then after some time, Appa called me on top to say a few words, I hesitated because I was not in any mood but I went up for Eomma.

"Hi." All eyes fell upon me. I startled. Ok "I really don't know what to say. I have lost two main people in my life. I don't want to say anything about the other one. Eomma was the best and the sweetest person I have ever known. Even though I grew into a big boy, she never stopped seeing me as a baby, her baby boy. The way she called me 'Kookie~", I stopped abruptly and broke down.

Then now everyone came around and placed flowers on the coffin. When it was my time, I went up to her, kissed her on her forehead, and whispered to her "Eomma~ I will always love and miss you.", touched her cheeks, and went with a small smile on my face.

So today was over. All the heartbreak and programs are over. It's not that it will not haunt me again. I was in my room, just sitting idle and staring at the wall. That's when I thought about going to Appa and talking to him. Even though I was not a huge fan of him. I went into his room slowly thinking that he might be sleeping. As he enters the room, Appa is talking to someone:

"Hey! The plan worked out. Good Job. Come over by 10 am to collect your money. I am happy that Jimin's parents are dead. I thought that Jimin will go to, but it's fine."
"Thanks. Will be there by 10", said the man with a deep voice over the phone.

When I heard this, I was shocked and in the urge of killing Appa now. 'How did he get the courage to kill my best friend and his family!? That manipulative murderous man.'

"What! You killed my best friend's parents. What are you, a murderer!? I never knew you were such a person. How will I even call u my father! If Eomma was still alive, and if she knew about this she would have hated and killed you!", Jungkook said wi
"Jungkook. How do say that to your father! Stay in your limits"
"In my limits you say. No!", Jungkook said without even showing a little care and stormed out of the house.

.

.

.

.

COME BACK HERE YOU UNGRATEFUL BRAT!

====================================================

Hey guys
Hope you like this chapter (✿◠‿◠)
From the next chap i will go back to the present time at the hospital
Thank you all for voting for my book.
Lov ya~❤