⌕ The Hard Way

"Guys! Come on stop acting like kids!", jinyoung roared at the two grown-up kids as they faced their backs to each other.  As you can guess they are fighting like toddlers. Surely with would be for some stupid reason. It's jimin and jungkook we are talking about here. 

"Why are you guys fighting again??", jinyoung questioned them. "HE STOLE MY BANANA MILK!! MY BANANA MILK! THE ONLY THING THAT KEEPS ME HAPPY!",  he screamed pouting cutely and looking at jimin in the corner of his eye.

He sure is pissed.  

"Ohhh! Bad idea jimin.", he exclaimed. "But! I don't find a reason to fight about in this", he confronted. Jungkook's eye widened at his remark. "I could give a hundred reasons why! Mainly, he drank my last banana milk in stock!!", he wailed. Jimin just sat quietly, not to make a fuse in here. For some reason he found it funny, he held his laughter in him, or else he is dead. 

"You! Don't you dare drink my banana milk ever again! Don't even see it with your evil eyes.", he finally turned back to jimin and said in a deep 'meant to be scary' voice. He tried his level best to hold his laughter, he couldn't. He broke it out. The way his breath feel on his face and his 'meant to be scary' voice couldn't hold him back anymore. 

Jungkook's last nerve popped as he saw his best friend laughing after he drank his banana milk! "Why the fuck are you laughing", jimin couldn't stop. He couldn't bear it and started the physical fight. He started pulling his hair, suddenly from laughing jimin started wining. He pushed his hands towards his hair and pulled it just the way he pulled his. There starts the most awaited part, the fight. 

Both of them were crying in pain and blabbering some shit to each other. Even though it was hurting for both, neither of them left each other. Their jumping up and down led to themselves down, still each other's hands on the other head. 

Jinyoung did not wanna handle their shit, but slowly it became vigorous. He then had to involve himself otherwise they will kill each other. "GUYS!", he intertwined with difficulty in their fight. They did not care. "THAT'S IT!", he jumped in between and broke the two humans far away from each other. "You guys are not kids! Act like a freaking adult.", he shouted while there was utter silence in the room with each of the boys looking at jinyoung with innocent sorrowful eyes and pouting cutely. 

"Now, you back to your room!", he looked at jungkook as he stood gave a death glance at jimin, and headed to the door.  He banged the door on their faces and walked away. 

-

"Your own son did not answer you back till now?", an old sketchy man questioned and scoffed ignorantly. The other man rolled his eyes.  "So. I need to do this the hard way ah?", Daesung replied staring horrifying at the old man. "Easy for me", Daesung looked at the other man and he nodded with strong furious eyes. "Do what you have to do", the other men went to their duty.

Son, you are going to play hard and regret your decision

Get ready!

-

The two boys fighting like dogs and cats a few seconds ago are now sitting together peacefully having a formal intellectual talk at the very moment. 

"Jimin, do you ever feel that your old disastrous self will again come back to you and will be out of control. Not that I am talking about you.", jungkook was quite depressed and jimin exactly knew what he was feeling. 

"It might or might not, but even though it does I am actually ready to face it, to fight back. The reason I believe in myself is that I know that there are people around me who care about me and would not leave me in trouble.", jimin had a soft heart and a kind of a confident vibe in him which made others confident. Soon as Jungkook heard these words, he felt a bit reveled knowing that he won't do him wrong in any way. 

"Eventhough docs tell that I am better, I don't feel that way. I feel that the part needs just one more push and it's finally free and shockingly I am nervous for others to see that part of mine, especially.......Jisoo.", he confesses.

Jimin walks up to him and holds his shoulder tight and looks at his eyes, "You are a tough guy jungkook, I know it, and is am sure you will face anything which also includes the darker part of yourself. I believe in you and I am always here. Got me?", jungkook nodded in agreement and swang his hand around the friend and jimin patted his back to assure him. 

"One more thing, here's your banana milk I took. I bought you another one", he took out a cartoon from his pocket and pointed it out to him, and gave a small wink. 

"BANANA MILK!! Yess", he exclaimed as loud as he could, it was like he saw heaven again. "Just look at how you have changed from the last second. Jungkook gave a smirk.

"What are plans for New Year though?", jungkook went into deep thinking. "Not sure, but i really want a good day", he sighs. Jimin saw his sad miserable sigh and he knew what would make it perfect. "I have a good idea", he placed a huge smile.  "What are you going to do now!"

-

"Girl! We have gotta do something fun for New Year. Please put on your fun hat", Irene cries to jisoo standing next to her.  They were in irene's cafe just talking. Irene had taken a break and sat with jisoo. "Yes, Yes. We have to do something", jisoo replied. "But what do we do?", irene questions.  "We need to think about that".    "How is it going on with jungkook", irene asks. "It's going on, complicated", she replied looking down. 

Out of the shop, a long glossy black car swiftly stopped in front of the shop. He looked towards the shop, held his earpiece,  and whispered under his black mask,

"Got her sir."

 ♡ ♡ ♡ ♡ ♡

Hey Guys! 
I am finally back!!
Sorry for not updating last week
Hope you guys have a great day!
MERRY CHRISTMAS AND A HAPPY NEW YEAR!!