AUTHORS NOTE

AS OF 23RD OF FEBRUARY, 2022

Hello my darlings! So, it has been mentioned by many of you that the Scarlet Witch is the sister of Peter Maximoff and that it was weird that I casted Elizabeth Olsen to play my character (even though she wasn't even Wanda Maximoff)

Hello my darlings! So, it has been mentioned by many of you that the Scarlet Witch is the sister of Peter Maximoff and that it was weird that I casted Elizabeth Olsen to play my character (even though she wasn't even Wanda Maximoff). I started this book when I was fifteen/sixteen and just loved all of Wanda Maximoff's powers and scenes and gifs so I thought nothing of it when I casted Elizabeth Olsen to be the faceclaim for my Peter Maximoff fanfiction and named it 'Scarlet Witch'.

As years went by, more of you have started to read this book and that meant I received more and more comments on the Scarlet Witch being Peter Maximoff's sister. I've debated changing the title and faceclaim for this book for a while and it wasn't until watching Spider-Man: No Way Home and then the recent Doctor Strange: Multiverse of Madness trailer where I finally snapped and have decided to give in and change the name and faceclaim for this book.

It's pretty much shown in the trailer that Patrick Stewart's Charles Xavier is going to be in the new movie (he better be 🤺) as apart of the Illuminati (probably) and that means little Lydia Xavier exists in another universe from the MCU running around with the faceclaim of Wanda Maximoff/Scarlet Witch.

I'm officially changing the faceclaim of this book to JENNA COLEMAN and this book will now be called ENCHANTRESS!

No more Scarlet Witch and Elizabeth Olsen, but now Enchantress and Jenna Coleman.

Over the next couple of weeks I will be making the permanent changes to this book and we'll be back online. Lydia and Peter will still exist and their romance will still be dorky and cute, but Lydia will just have a different face and different coloured powers.

Hope you enjoy!

-rosepetal <3