Draco raised his wand up, pointing it.

"Purification I do conjure, so that thoughts be spoken, passion so red we let the truth be said, this is truly our desire."

Harry got a chill from the power of Draco's magic as it flooded the room. "That charm was intense!" He said out loud accidently, covering his mouth.

Draco smiled. "Looks like it worked!" He said proudly, stuffing his wand back into his pocket.

"Can I pick first?" Hermione asked sweetly.

"Go ahead Mione." Harry accepted.

"Theodore truth or dare?" Hermione asked.

Theodore smirked at her, moving closer to the group. "Dare."

"I dare you to strip naked, stay that way till the party is over." Hermione's sweet smile turned into a devilishly grin, making everyone raise their brows in surprise.

"Well then." Theodore lifted his soaked black T-shirt over his head. "Never expected that from you." He smoothly slipped his swim trunks off, setting all his soaked clothes behind him on the stone floor.

Seamus's jaw dropped, looking over to see Ron's whole face was red. "What a spicy way to start!"

"Blimey Nott when did you get so ripped?!" Ron asked, touching his hand to his own chest. I guess I'm not the only one to work out last summer...

Theodore made a smug face, leaning his arms on the edge of the bath with a big flex of his biceps. "I know I look good don't I?" He smiled. "Potter looks like you're up! Truth or dare Golden Boy?"

Harry locked eyes with Theodore, thrown by the remark that he hadn't heard in quite a while. "Dare." He didn't trust Theodore enough to pick truth, they were friends but there was still a grey area.

"I dare you to do a strip tease for all of us." Theodore smirked. "Stand on the edge, don't stop till you're naked."

Harry closed his eyes with a sigh. "And if I say no?"

"Then I'll dare you something you'll regret...so what's your choice? Get naked or double dare?" Theodore challenged.

Harry clicked his tongue with a glare, climbing out of the bath. "Fine then." He walked over to the sink, placing his glasses and wand on the counter.

Draco wanted to protest, but the dark parts of his mind wanted to see him strip. "You sure you're okay with this Harry?"

Harry turned around, stepping his toes over the edge of the bath. "I'd rather strip and stay naked than the alternative." He looked down at his friends with a shrug, beginning his dare.

"Slowly Potter." Theodore winked menacingly.

Harry glared but he did it anyway, leisurely bringing his fingers to his drenched shirt. "You asked for it!" He ripped his dress shirt wide open, the buttons flying off as he let the sides fall off his shoulders.

Seamus blushed as Harry flung his ripped shirt over his head. "Wooo!!!" He teased.

Harry turned his attention to Draco, pulling his swim trunks down just enough to see the V-line of his groin. He turned to face everyone as he let the rest fall to his ankles.

Everyone smiled with flushed faces, Hermione couldn't helped but giggle.

Harry kicked the rest of his clothes, punting it over Neville's head. "Like my birthday suit Nott?" He stared at him as he swung his length side to side.