c. 14 February special ( Part 1 )

February the month of love. It is the month choosen for lovers to express their love and to send some magical time with their loved ones.

Its not like you cant do that other months. Love is a feeling which doesn't need any specific month or time or language to express. But month of February gives you a chance to people who couldn't master their courage to express their love, or to the people who wants to amid their mistakes and start fresh.

Today my whole team is here to through some light on the topic. You know my team they dont need any introduction...but still in this conversation we have Samrat, Sahara, khushi, Arjun, Eka, Aditiya, Zoya, Garima, Judge Hudson and Rose. so lets began our talk.

Author : February is the month for which couples wait eagerly. Some with tears in eye ( cause its expensive ) some with a hope in their heart and some who have no idea about what I am taking about.

Lets start with the list of 7 days. I will name each day and you guys will say what do you think about it. And it must be what you think and not forcing ideas on others ( so no hard feelings ).

Author : February 7 : Rose Day : The beginning of the week. So what do you think about it?

J. Hudson : If you ask me roses are much better in planets. Someone works so hard on them and you ruin them for one days fun.

Author : so according to you what should we do?

J. Hudson : completely my view..you can plant a rose tree and give the whole plant to someone. Good for environment and also you have celebrated the day.

Arnav : But its hard to do all that work specialy for the people who had 24/7 work. Can go for plastic flowers...will last long.

Khushi : Plastic is not good for environment. And you can preserve your roses now a days. Its not a big deal.

Sahara : I think it depends on the person who wants to give the rose.

Author : Is it necessary to give it on the rose day?

Aditiya : Not exactly...you can express your love anytime.

zoya : It wouldn't be the end of the world if you forget. But it would be really sweet if you remember.

Rose : lets reduce the nessecary question cause thats going to rise a lot of arguments.

Author : Alright moving on. Next Day.
February 8 : Propose Day : What do you guys think about it?

J. Hudson : Good for someone who wants to propose they gets a day to celebrate.

Arjun : Also for someone who wants to re propose.

Garima : If we keep discussing like this than its going to be a long discussion. Like we have :

February 9 : Chocolate Day.
February 10: Teddy Day.
February 11 : Promise Day.
February 12 : Hug Day.
February 13 : Kiss Day.
February 14 : valentines day.

Other days are normal. You can celebrate it whole year, can celebrate it on the specific day. But our main topic should be 14 February.

Everyone : Agreed.

Author : so tell me what you guys think about that specific day?

Rose : Valentine's Day, also called Saint Valentine's Day or the Feast of Saint Valentine, is celebrated annually on February 14.

It originated as a Christian feast day honouring one or two early christian maytyrs named saint Valentine and later through folk traditions, has become a significant cultural, religious, and commercial celebration of romance and love many regions of the world.

samrat : okay that was google answer. But their so much more to it than bookish knowledge you know.

Author : would you like to through some light on it please.

Samrat : I would like to invite Rukshar . she is reading about the subject and could answer properly.

Author : let me call her ( Readers who are with me from start will know her. And for others she is a common friend and a psychologist. )

Rukshar : Hi! guys whats up?

samrat : Hi! we are talking about valentines day. Do you have anything to say about it.

Rukshar : well its a day to celebrate love of course. But not just for other. People can actually focus on mental health. Take self care.

Author : Thats true. We must take care of our mental state. You know relaxing a bit, meditating, doing things we like.

Eka : Treating ourselves little better. Going towards a healthy life for ourselves.

Arjun : You know, Valentines day has been romanticised recently. But still in some parts of the world it has some traditional views. I know few flok lore
about it.

In Norfolk a character called 'Jack' Valentine knocks on the rear door of houses leaving sweets and presents for children. Although he was leaving treats, many children were scared of this mystical person.

Author : Arjun seems well educated
about the topic. All right any other views.

Veer : I have a complain. Why its always boyfriends duty to buy gifts for the girl on Valentine day? why cant girls give us gifts?

zoya : Girls does gifts their boyfriend or husband. You probably had a bad experience.

Arjun : But I agree with him. Even ever Valentine day arrives it becomes mandatory for guys to buy gift. Why its important for boys to buy gift?

Eka : Its not like that if you dont than your citizenship card will be taken from you. If you ask me I am capable to give my husband gift. So its not one way thing.

Zoya : And its not about gifts...for me if you just remember and wish. That will make me feel special. So I think thats why its special. Thats what I think.

Author : Alright. Today we will stop our program here and next day we will talk about more fun stuffs.

Everyone : Alright.

We have some awesome ideas regarding 14 February. Now I will ask some random questions and I want everyone to answer honestly.

But that we will not do today that we will do tomorrow with our other team members. So if you really want to ask anything....know about anything do let me know. And my team will surely reply.