13. Mission No Unhealthy Food

Khushi ( POV )

" What the..." Zoya exclaimed looking at the pictures that we showed her , she reviewed every single picture again and again to be sure that she is not seeing things its reality.

" All the time when we thought she is dieting she was doing this.. " exclaimed Aditiya , poor guy just got back from work and now has to deal with this.

" we really have to do something about it. " said Arnav , and I don't know what else can possibly done to stop her eating those Jung foods , I feel like I failed my job.

" I should have known this...its my fault. " said Zoya holding her head , really I see her doing work all day and resting at all and she thinks she is responsible for this...this is making me feel more guilty about myself.

" Bhabi its not your fault okay , you always do what's good for us and I can never thank you enough for it , so you must know its not your fault. " said Arnav and well that was really unexpected from him.

" Let's stop blaming each other and think what should we do next this things can't continue for long time " said Aditya who seems little pissed with the situation. And I really don't blame him for his current mood.

" Bhai thats where you are wrong , I know its not bhabis fault but its fault of the person who is responsible for mom's health. We pay her so much and still she doesn't do her job properly. " said Arnav looking at me.

" What do you mean?...how am I responsible for this ? I do my duty properly okay....and what's with that paying thing again ? You want to say that I take money and don't do any work. " I shouted angrily at him.

" I didn't say that....I meant you should have been more careful alright . " he said and that made me more angry. " I do my work but what she does after I leave thats not my duty to see....you stay at home why don't you look after her ? " I shouted angrily.

" I don't stay home for fun..... I work , I am a very busy person alright. " he said and I wanted to add something to it but Zoya shouted " Kids ....calm down. " her voice made us silent. Did she just called us kids.

" Mummy is not following her diet , who is supplying her food we don't know anything , her health is getting worse and you both are fighting like kids ....." Said Zoya and I think she is right.

" Sorry bhabi " Arnav and I we replied at the same time. She nodded and we are back in square one ....how to convince aunty to eat healthy food. I don't know why its so hard to convince people to eat something which is good for their health ?

" I think what Khushi was saying is right......I mean she was trying to make Arnav angry no doubt but I think she is right, we are so busy this days that we don't give mom proper time and she has to find pleasure in her food and other things. " said Aditya with a serious face.

" Than in your opinion what should we do to help her ? " asked Arnav and I think I know a perfect solution for the problem. Should I wait for them or just start saying ?

" I am blank... anyone else ? " asked Zoya. " I think I have a plan.... " I told , all eyes focused on me now time to speak up miss know it all " While checking aunties reports I came across her birth date and her birthday is in three days , why don't you take her somewhere out for the week and celebrate her birthday ? " I told them.

" Hey ! thats not a bad idea , I don't have any wedding plans so I am in. " said Zoya excitedly. " Even I am free for few days. " said Arnav....finally one positive response. " Mom loves our farm house, let's go their and celebrate her birthday. " said Aditya , I have a feeling that I can have a vacation for a week.

Watch movie , have gossip with my best friend and....." Come back.." Aditya's voice broke my fantasy thought " come back from your imaginary vacation , you are coming with us. " said Aditiya , did I just said everything out loud ? Or he can read mind ?

" Call your mother too Khushi, since mummy and aunty are such good friends they can have good time together. " suggested Zoya , the moment my mom will see Arnav she will start saying me to marry him , no way I am going to invite her.

" she may not be able to come since she is really busy with her shop but I will tell her. " I told and they started planning the surprise hope everything goes well.

" Guys we can plan about it later but first we have an important work to do . " I told and they gave me an questioning look. I told
" catch the person who supply food to aunty. I have made a list of the people who meets with her. " I told and took out the list.

' Aunty to do list -

1. Puja temple ( 6:00 to 6:30 a.m. )
2. Breakfast ( 8:00 a.m. )
3. Foot massager ( 9:00 to 10:00 a.m. )
4 . Temple ( 11:00 a.m. to 12 p.m. )
5 . Lunch ( 1:00 p.m.)
6. Afternoon nap ( 2:00 to 3:00 p.m. )
7. Evening walk ( 3:00 to 4:00 p.m. )
8. Temple ( 5:00 to 6:00 p.m. )
9. Serial ( 6:00 to 9:30 p.m. )
10. Dinner ( 10:00 p.m. )

" In this time table she meets with her foot massager Rita Dey , her temple priest , me and her driver sanju Singh . Now I come here by 10:00 a.m. and I don't bring such things for her and after my arrival and till the time I am here she doesn't receive such food. " I told them.

" Priest also cancel as mom would never let panditji work for her so only two people are left foot massager Rita Dey and driver sanju Singh.... And the time will be either before 10:00 a.m. or after 9:30 p.m. when the food arrives , we will clean all the food from her room forcing her to buy more so that we can catch her red handed. " said Aditya , now that will be fun.

" ' Mission No Unhealthy Food ' starts from today. " said Zoya and we all shake hands together. For everything goes well.

~ Author's Interview ~

Author - Mission No Unhealthy food ...sounds good.
Khushi - Thank you.
Aditya - Since covid conditions are getting worse we have message for our readers .
Author - Really ?
Aditiya - Today we want to say stay safe and healthy, wash hands regularly.
Zoya - Maintain physical distance.
Arnav - Take good care of your body.
Khushi- Eat healthy food and drink lots of fluids.
Arnav - Do eat hot food and we will see you soon.
Author - Thanks for the info.
Khushi- Be safe or who will write my story ?
Samrat - My part didn't even started.
Zoya - I want some good chapters on me too...so be careful.
Author - With your soooooooo.... Much love I will be fine.