30. Mehendi.... Game for boys to play. ( Part 1 )

Sahara ( POV )

Ho Mehandi Pyaar Wali Haathon Pe Lagaogi,
Ghar Mere Baad Gair Ka Basaogi,
Mehandi Pyaar Wali Haathon Pe Lagaogi,
Ghar Mere Baad Gair Ka Basaogi..

Ho Mera Marne ne ke,
Ho Mare Marne ne ke ,
Pahle Hi kahi na ,
Ye Kaam Mere Baad Karogi..

From morning samrat is singing that song and I literally want to through something at him. First he is singing it all wrong and second why am I still tolerating him ? Mehendi usually comes from grooms house for the bride .

Noor with her team came with mehandi for the bride , everyone is so brightly dressed. Both Aunties activity working for the wedding. Khushi is sitting in the center of the stage , very soon one artist will be here for our mahendi.

Since Noor is largely responsible for our dress and makeup , it was her duty to bring a person who will do our mehendi. She called her best friend Tanveer Singh for the work . Judge Hudson has send roses for the program but since he is not a party person and wedding occasions largely reminds him of his wife , so he didn't joined us.

Should I put some mehendi in my hand too ? Its just to make my hand look good not for any emotional things..like i would ever do mehendi in my hands for sam. Music is on and ' mehendi laga ke rakhna ' is actually perfect for the occasion.

" Guys I want to say something. " said Khushi and we all turned towards her. " sam has given us task in the morning and frankly speaking we enjoyed the task and that was a nice competition...so first of all a round of applause for him. " she said and we all had to clap for him.

" But its sad that for an accident he can't join in the fun , but we wouldn't let that happen. I have a challenge for boys. Something even our sam can do. " she said giving an innocent smile , call doctors she got samfected ( made up word , it means sam infected , I think I should write a dictionary ).

" I am so flattered .. may I know what challenge is that ? " asked sam .....another game session. Why this whole thing sounds more like a game show than a actual wedding. " Yes , even I am interested... tell us about the game. ? " asked Khalid. Why ... all the Playboy's came to attend Arnavs wedding.

" Nothing very hard , Noor dear bring that bowl over for me please. " she said and Noor handed her a bowl filled with papers. She looked towards the crowd and said " Here you will get a chit , containing a little riddle they will guild you towards a particular corner of the house where you will find a piece of picture and another hint for the next spot. Like that you have to find four parts of the picture and join them together forming a complete Picture and hand it over to me in an hour. " she said , well that sounds fun.

" If you boys can do it in an hour like .....its 10: 25 a.m. , you start from 10:30 a.m. to 11:30 a.m. , if you can do it by that time than you can select the design of mehendi that we will put our hands but if you fail than you too have to do mehendi in your hand and I will select the design for you....so you ready ? " she asked and the enthusiasm boys should it is like they are born ready for it.

" Since we are dealing with smart people let me be very specific , you have to hand me the finish product on the given time. One second late and even with the finish product also you will fail...... hope I am clear. Their is a red line near the stage which you have to cross for handing me the picture... anyone will do. Girls will try to stop you from crossing the line but you have to manage everything and get here to me. " she said showing a red mark on the stages floor.