39 planning Arnavs birthday...trying to bring Judge husdson and rose together.

Khushi ( POV )

" Good morning Arnav " I wished him morning as soon as he came down for breakfast. " Morning Khushi. " he said sitting on the table ready to start his dinner. " Hope you remember our deal right ? " I asked him and he looked very confused. Guess I have to remind him.

" Eat bread with strawberry jam and honey just the way I like

" Eat bread with strawberry jam and honey just the way I like. " I told him giving him the plate. " That's too much jam Khushi and the honey on top that will be too much sugar for morning " he said that with a very little boy moody face .

" you think you have a choice ? You clearly lost the deal and now as a punishment you have to eat it. " I said not leaving room for more arguments. He looked at the bread helplessly like the bread is going to eat him alive.

" Arnav that's just food not poison.... You're safe to eat it. " I told him never knew him as such drama king. He is looking like eating bread with strawberry jam and honey is a crime and he may have to go jail for his crimes.

" You can do it....come on. " I encouraged him , he took a small bit , closed his eyes in the fear of eating something disgusting. But than he took another bite , than another " That's actually good , no that's really nice....make me another. " he said. Says the guy who wouldn't have tried it if it wasn't a deal between us.

But still I made him another after all its his birthday week. " Thank you.. You talked with Miss Rosy about our plan ? " he asked and their I can't share much with him. " Zoya bhabi did and she agreed. I don't know what she said but Miss Rosy agreed. " I informed him , sorry Bhabi for pushing everything on your head.

" well , she agreed and that's what matters right now. " he said , but the truth is we didn't even talked a word with her about this topic. We need some serious saving here right now.

" Khushi I need to go town for some work today , wouldn't be back before night , can you manage them here alone. " Arnav asked and right now I need nothing more than him going out. " Yes , yes I can handle you go on. " I told him and he nodded .

I packed him some steamed rice , meat curry in the side , a salad , a carrot juice ( since he is a healthy eater ) , I added yogurt with chopped strawberries , and as for snacks I added a bag of carrot chips , a cucumber chips that's to snack on the way and two bars of candy with it for luck.

" chocolate bars do I look like a kid to you Khushi. " he asked when he saw me packing them. " Excuse me you're disrespecting the chocolate eating group... they are innocent they don't need age restrictions , you can literally eat chocolate at any age. And they will give you good luck. " I told him handing him the lunch box.

" Explain the last part to me ? " he asked. " well , in school when I used to have exam , or college whenever I faced any exam mom used to pack chocolate for me , my mind used to be so happy thinking that I can have chocolate after my exam and I used to be relaxed ...and every time I used to do good in exam. So its for luck." I told him and he was already laughing.