3. First meeting with arnav...that didn't go well.

" You know sahara if you don't follow your own rules than soon no one will listen what you have to say. " I told my best friend sahara, who is a doctor herself and heavy junk food lover . And biriyani... Well she particularly lives for that.

" Chill , nothing is going to happen , biriyani is my life , I just love the rich tasty flavour of it so much  and you know what your life has become boring just like your salad nothing special at all

" Chill , nothing is going to happen , biriyani is my life , I just love the rich tasty flavour of it so much and you know what your life has become boring just like your salad nothing special at all. You need something spicy , something hot in your life.... " she told with mouth full of biriyani and here you go my second mother started her lecture again.

" Stop it will you. You and my mother you both need to chill okay. I am fine without a boyfriend I don't need a boyfriend. I can survive without a boyfriend. " I almost shouted at her , she gave me her special look ( scanning my expression ) than told " Had another fight with aunty ? " She asked and she is true I frequently have fights her about our different views about marriage. I nodded but said nothing.

" See problem with aunty I can't solve , I can't find a boyfriend for you but what I can do is give you a case which will keep you busy and little away for a while " She handed me a file and told " Arnav mother is recently sick and they need a 24 hour nutritionist for her who can take care of her and just be with her. Just small work and huge pay . So , I suggested your name for this job okay and I don't want to hear anything other than a yes. " she said in a little bossy tone ( her favorite tone ).

" Me ? Why my name ?...I have work here and what about my patients ? " I asked her . She told " See , I can't go from here as my mother is not well but you can go easily and this will at least keep you away from aunties continues husband hunting for you. I fixed an appointment for you at 1:30 p.m . , make sure you are free that time. " she said in one go.

" ....oh!! lunch hour is over . See you soon. " Without giving me time to respond she left me. That girl...but her idea is not that bad and its not that far from here. It can help me .... ohh! I must go its time for another round. Best of luck to me.

1:30 p.m.

" And yes no more sweets remember " I told the little girl who came for her diet chart and my statement made her smile fade away , now that's not a sight I enjoy to see .

" But if you remain a good girl maybe we can think of changing your diet. " I told her , and her whole face glowed like a day light. She said " Thank you Dr Khushi " and than with that glow she left my cabin. As soon as the girl walked out with her mother , a tall figure got inside the room.

His face is handsome , but cold like ice , emotions are far away from his face like its a crime to be with him

His face is handsome , but cold like ice , emotions are far away from his face like its a crime to be with him. He told with a cold voice " Zoya sen has taken appointment to meet with you ? " he told with a cold and harsh voice. I showed him the chair and he sat like that was his throne.

" Yes, how may I help you ? " I asked him , just doing my duty and letting him go. He could be cold but can't deny he is hot....like good physics.... ( treat like you heard nothing ...a good girl sitting here ).

" My mothers health is not well , she is sick and needs a constant nutritionist for herself , my Bhabi recommended about you so I came here" he told and handed me some files . I took the files and studied them properly , she has sugar , pressure.... many things are not allowed for her but without doing some checkup myself I can't do anything.

" I will write some tests , please make her do all the test and with the results please visit me. I know you thought I work as private doctor but that's not the case...but I can check her weekly and with the proper chart I am sure she can recover in no time. " I told him , maybe I don't have to go his house for doing the work.

" I came here leaving all my important meetings and works just cause my bhabi told to make you agree to be my moms nutritionist ........now tell me how much you want to be a full day nutritionist for my mom ? " he told with an arrogant voice.

I told you earlier that he was hot right...... never mind. Now I think he is a piece of **** , and every beep word. He sounds like I live on money and if he throws money at me than I will do anything for him .

" And you think if you throw few thousands in front of me I will agree and do anything you tell me to do ? " I asked him with a bit harsh voice ( has to show him who is the boss here ).

" Can we just not spend time on this drama .....just tell me the number and we both will be good . " he told with his arrogant voice. He thinks he can buy my loyalty and hard work with his money ?

" you know what Mr sen , I think we must not spent more time on this ... I think you must leave. There are more doctors in this city who would be happy to do your work. " I suggested him and showed him the door. He looked at me with his annoyed look , like he was not expecting this reply.

" Is that your final word doctor ? You could have gained a huge sum of money....could have just left this job. " he said it like I am dying for money and if he didn't offer me job I would have died.

" 61 " I told , he smiled and told " Now we are in the same page ...so you want , wait how much was that again ....sixty one thousand? " he asked with the same cold voice.

" That's our security guard number, if you don't leave my cabin in few minutes than I have to call my guards and tell them to throw you out of the hospital. " I told him in a harsh and cold voice.

He stood up and without another word left my room. I drank a whole glass of water to calm my nerves down. That guy is just irritating.

Zoyas ( POV )

" Maa , that's not fair you are cheating ....I told one scoop of ice cream per day and you eat the whole thing. " I told maa who sitting like a little girl who is getting scolded by her mother.

" You know what ....from now no sweets for you. " I told her and she looked at me with eyes fulls of tears ( fake ) , she told " You all are making my life so tasteless , I feel so sour in my heart. Please don't be so harsh....I promise to be good. " her usual drama just for a scoop of ice cream.

As we were arguing Arnav came home all huffing and puffing with anger , he went inside his room and slammed his door hard. Wow, he must be very angry to do that....well to be truthful he is always angry.

" What must have happened ? " asked maa. I sat with her and told
" It wouldn't be wise to disturb him now , let me make something nice and than I will ask him what happened. " I ensured her.

" But you have a wedding to plan dear. " she said , I have but first I have to known what's wrong with him. " Its OK , I can manage. " I told her and came in kitchen, to make Arnav that angry something must have happened. Let's wait and watch.