87. Khushi's parents wedding.

Khushi ( POV)

It's six in the morning and literally a tug of war is going on in my house. With my mother in law in the middle and my mom and dad pulling her from both sides.

Aditya and zoya bhabi sitting in the sofa both gave up explaining the teenagers in the room. Sam, Arjun and Arnav on other hand left to pick some one up.

Sahara is sitting with her kitty feeding her breakfast....have to feed samsher and saruh too. Laxmi lying in my lap...still sleepy.

" Why are they fighting? " a voice made me look back. Eka walked in the room all surprised. Laxmi pulled her to sit with us and shifted her head on her shoulder and said " They are fighting for aunty. "

" Fighting? But why? " asked Eka all confused. " Mom wants your aunty to be her family for the wedding and vise versa. " I replied and she nodded.

" She is my friend..." said mom pulling my MIL one side. " My bhabi..." said dad pulling her otherside.

" And we are not going to stop them? " asked Eka. " We tried now we are tired so....let them be. " Said laxmi while her eyes are still closed.

" Meri maa jag ja....and Aditya stop them. " Said Eka. But before Aditya bhai did anything my MIL freed herself from my parents.

" Guys dont fight....let sam come back. He will decide what to do. " Said Eka and we all nodded in union.

" No need...." a voice stopped us. We turned and saw Judge Hudson getting in with rose mam. She is holding a thali in her hand.

" Sam has informed us about the problem and we have a perfect solution. Bhabi you can be from sunjay's side. And I can be Roshni's family her brother." said Judge Hudson.

" Really? That would be awesome. I dont know how to thank you. " Said mom holding Rose mam's hand.

" Your daughter made sure that I dont miss out the best moment of my life and now I will help you get your happiness. " Said Madam rose.

" Now wear your dress and see if it fits we have to go for marriage registration. " Said Judge Hudson.

Mom nodded and took the thali from Rose mom and left the room. My MIL and rose mam went to help her.

" sanjay get ready...its big day of your life. " Said judge Hudson. " Mam I am little nervous. " Said Dad to him.

" Its normal....dont worry. If your thinking people will make fun than let me  tell you...people are going to talk anyway. Dont let them ruin the best day of your life. " Said Judge Hudson to dad.

" Right..." said Dad and even he left to get ready. " Teri parents ki shaadi mein tujha hi late huna hai...chaal get ready. " Said Eka pulling laxmi's nose.

" kuch bhi..." said laxmi making face. Must say in few days both of them have became good friends. And I am happy to see laxmi making friends.

" uncle where is Your daughter in law? she wouldn't be coming here today? " asked Zoya bhabi to judge Hudson.

" No, actually vansh is being a little cranky this morning....so she said it's better to stay home. " replied uncle.

" Lets not waste more time and get ready...we have so much work to do. " Said Zoya bhabi. Yes, lets get ready.

one hour later.

We all gathered together in the garden. First signature and than little wedding rituals will start.

Khalid, Rukshar and even sankalpa showed up for the wedding. Well I am really happy for my parents.

After sometimes mom walked in. She is looking awesome.

" Mom looking amazing. " Said laxmi. Well must say my mom is looking amazing.

" Momo uncle is going to faint today. " Said samrat. And mom playfuly slapped his hand.

" Dont underestimate my  brother  law....when he will come here you will see how he looks. " Said my MIL.

After sometimes dad walked in and I can safely say its match made in heaven

After sometimes dad walked in and I can safely say its match made in heaven. They look soo good together.

" See I told you....my devar will look amazing. " Said Arnav's mom pulling dad's cheeks.

Samrat who was ready with his flies took both signatures. After all the official work they sat down for wedding rituals.

In front of the fire they will take oath to be together forever. My heart is filled with happiness and hope. They are true example that love never dies.

so much trouble, so much hardship they faced together but look at the end of the day they are together again.

Their success has restored my view, my thinking on love again. I was so scared to love fearing I may get hurt. But they taught me love is to wait for your loved one, to believe and to give.

Even if Arnav dont want to continue I wouldn't have hard feelings. I have really lived best part of my life with his family and can live rest with their memories. I just want them to be happy.

Sahara ( POV )

" Okay lets just go over the list for the last time and see if everything is okay or not. " Said Arnav looking stressed.

" Dont worry its going to be awesome....everything is just fine. " Said Zoya bhabi ensuring him.

" Just say it from your heart and she will understand your love " said sankalpa to Arnav.

" Everything will be fine..now lets give a final reashal. " Said zoya bhabi.
" You rest and we will do the rest. " Said Aditya to her and took the heavy prop from her hand.

I think they are hidding something from us. But lets focus on my friend first.

Khushi ( POV )

" saruh.....small bites. No one is stealing your food. And samsher tell dad I am very angry...why is he always so busy. Even took all his friends. " I told as samsher lazily rested his head on my lap.

" Saruh...grandmaa is upset with grandpa. Do scold him for me. " I told and saruh tried to growl in his broken tone like agreeing with me. I rubbed his belly. What are they up to? What are they planning? And why am I left out?