6. khushi's blind dates.

Zoya's ( POV)

" okay guys time to wrap up everything. " I said to my team , the party was a grand success. And since they follow strick timing for rituals , the party got over by 9:30 p.m . and now we are free to go. The bride was such drama queen but I think we managed well.

" Mam You have saved the day .....that girl literally killed me with her shouting......spoiled brat. " she said angrily. " And that spoiled brat will make sure you get salary this month so try to be little polite when you talk about her. " I told her and signed the checks that were needed to be signed.

" Zoya ....meet my friend Kabir sharma, star of the evening. " said Aditiya bringing a handsome guy towards me. " oh ! hi ! You gave a awesome performance thank you so much. " I told him , he shook hand with me and told " Pleasure is all mine. " must say he is handsome.

" I must say , I really loved your arrangements and I think if I marry than I will definitely hire you

" I must say , I really loved your arrangements and I think if I marry than I will definitely hire you. " he said , that's a huge compliment. He gossiped for a while and than left. We did what was needed the stage must be ready for wedding is day after tomorrow.

I should probably call sam and see if Arnav is alright and call home to see if maa has eaten anything or not. I took my mobile and called sam first and by his flirting voice I can tell everything is alright. I called our housekeeper and she told maa has not eaten anything sweet , than I called her to ensure she eat her dinner and told her to go in her bed early.

" Here you go

" Here you go.....garma garam pakorah ( hot fries ) " said Aditiya as he handed me a plate of fries. " Thank you , I was hungry. " I told him and he smiled like ' I knew it '. I ate without minding him .

" You called sam and asked about Arnav , you have enquired about my moms health , packed lunch for me but who will care for you ? " he asked.

" I have a handsome husband to take care of me , so I don't need anyone else in particular. " I told and we laughed at it and than I told him about morning drama.

" Now what ? " asked aditya while eating pakorah smearing tomato sauce all over his mouth just like a kid. I took a napkin and helped him clean up and told " I will go and meet with her and talk with her about it. I think some sort of family thing is related with her and that's why mom told me to appoint her as moms nutritionist..... Adi stop eating like a kid. " at the end I got little annoyed.