86. Video call and a good news.

Arnav ( POV )

" Thank you, thank you. " Khushi thanked me with a big smile on her face. She is holding my hands and right now I can't ask for anything better.

" I was so worried that once we go home everything will be before laxmi will go back, mom and dad home alone. My family will be broken again...but you made it whole for
me. " she said, well I wasn't planning to do that but okay whatever makes her happy.

" You helped me fulfill my duty. Thank you so much. Now I can have a whole family. " She continued. Well my plan failed but I am happy that she got something that she always wanted from life.

" I am glad you liked it and if laxmi agrees you can ask her to stay with us for a few days. " I offered her, laxmi has forgiven me and agreed to move on so...it would be bad if I don't give a chance to our friendship.

" That will be great. I was even going to ask if it is okay if laxmi stays with us for a few days. " She said with a spark in her eyes.

" She is my friend and now your sister of course she can stay. Dont worry everything is going to be well. " I ensured her.

" You pack your things we are leaving in an hour. " She told me and left the room. Well have to plan another proposal.

Khushi ( POV )

Today I am very happy. Finally I will have my whole family with me. As soon as we came home we all started to work. Saruh and samsher welcomed me home by being cuddly for sometimes. I gave them the toys that I brought for them and they became very happy.

Mom and dad are going to officially sign papers tommorow and a little ritual will be done at home. Nothing fancy but Arnav's mom told haldi, mehendi will be done in home today only. So I have to prepare everything.Not that I am complaining about it. I am really happy.

Arnav informed zoya bhabi before about the wedding so in short time she managed to decorate the whole place.

Judge Hudson and Rose mam came to attended the party. Rose mam sat with mom and told " I am really happy for you....god bless you. " And my mom blushed.

Mehendi is looking so lovely in her hands. I am so happy I can watch my parents marry. My mom is going to be such a beautiful bride...I just know it.

zoya ( POV )

Arnav is sitting on the floor looking down. And I just can't believe what I heard from samrat. Our full gang is sitting together.

Noor, viraj, Arjun, Eka are here with us. And Arjun, Khalid, Rukshar and sankalpa are on video call all listening Arnav narrate his sad story.

" Wait, what? Bhai room number tu jaan leta? " said Aditya to him. " Poor guy...." said sahara showing him some sympathy.

" It took such a long time for him to realize he loves her, than make his mind to confess her and when he did....it went wrong. " Said Eka.

" Its okay...dont be that rude with him. Confessing love for someone is hard. Dont worry Arnav try again and now we all will help you. " Said Arjun.

" Thats why I have arranged the meeting....give me some ideas
please. " requested Arnav.

" Dont worry boy you came in the right place. We all will tell you what to do. You are in good hands. " Said Khalid with a proud smile in his face.

" says the guy who flirts with every girl. They are talking about love not about flirting. " Said Rukshar making a face. Are they fighting. I dont know all I know is I am not feeling well.

Eat some horrible out of hunger now my stomach is upset. " Guys continue I will be back. " I told them and left the room. Hope I can make it on time.

Laxmi ( POV)

I walked in the room where everyone was sitting and chatting. Samrat told me the topic of discussion and well not bad topic.

" Let me introduce you...that Arjun my brother, also a lawyer. " Said sam pointing a good looking guy.

" Hi! I am really glad to meet with you. " Said Arjun with a smile.
" Pleasure is all mine. " I told him.

" Thats sankalpa heart surgeon also my brother....cousin. And thats Rukshar and you know him Prince of Bhopal khalid Aktar Mirza. " Sam introduced me with everyone.

" Hi! nice to meet with you. And I am really happy to be part of your
group. " I said actually I have never been part of such a big group so I am really thrilled.

" laxmiji.....I was saying aao kabhi haveli pe. " Said Khalid with a naughty smile. That guy really is what I heard about him.

" Ji bhaijaan will visit you. " I replied and he fell on bed like he is hurt. Everyone laughed at him. Such drama I tell you.

" Guys if You listen I do have a plan for Arnav . " I told, khushi is my sister and I know she loves little drama. So I have a plan to give her a flim she will never forget.

" What is it? " asked everyone. " Listen *****************************************************************************************************************%%%%%%%%\//##/####///\// what do you think? "I asked them.

" Its amazing....good plan. She will love it. I never thought I will say it but you know khushi more than me. " Said sahara.

" yes, cause I am her sister and you her bestfriend. We both have importance in her life in different roles. " I told her.

" The laxmi I knew would have never said that. " Said samrat jokingly. " Yes, but I have understood love is too vast and pure. If you be selfish you get nothing but by sharing you gain more love. Its not conquering its giving yourself for someone. And I thank you all for teaching me that lesson. " I told him.

" We are glad to hear that. Now we are coming tomorrow we have to do lots of work. " Said khalid.

" come soon, even I can help you
guys. " I told and they started gossiping again. I am really happy today. I was never this happy in my life. It was a good decision.

Aditya ( POV )

I found zoya sitting in the bathroom floor with teary eyes. Her tears never fails to hurt me.

I rushed towards her and asked " what happened? why are you sitting in the bathroom? why are you
crying? " I kept asking and she kept silent.

She silently handed me a little machine and its a pregnancy test kit. It has two lines. She pulled my hand and placed my hand on her belly. Is it a dream? Is it actually happening?

" Aditya our wishes came true, all those prayers are heard Aditya. You're going to be a father. " She said and I didn't hear anything else but ' you're going to be a father. ' I pulled her in a hug. Life is finally complete, my home is finally complete.