31. sangeet...the battle of dance began. ( Part 3 ).

Khushi ( POV )

The hall is so brightly decorated, everyone ready for the dance face off. But I am bit tired I had to practice for Sam's ' Music drama ' but the story is going to make everyone happy.

" Excuse me...Is it sen house ? " asked a lady , she is very beautifully dressed and looking very nice , she woman of my moms age. " Yes it is.. You looking for anyone ? " I asked her.

" I am looking for Jhanvi singhaniyah

" I am looking for Jhanvi singhaniyah . " she said , that must be her professor Rose wells. " oh ! Welcome mam , you are in the right house , let me call Jhanvi. " I told her , wow she is beautiful. I told Noor to find Jhanvi since I am not allowed to roam around too much.

" You are ..? " she asked me , " I am the bride to be..... future younger daughter-in-law of sen family. " I told her , never in my life I thought I will say stuff like that but things happen I guess.

" Pranam mam. " said Jhanvi and took blessings from her mom , we all did. " Khus rahu ( stay blessed ) " she said touching our head.

" Our program is about to start ....please take seat mam. " said Aditya showing Jhanvi a beautiful chair.

She sat on her grand chair like a queen , both of our teams stood together

She sat on her grand chair like a queen , both of our teams stood together. When she says the program starts only than we began.
" Before we began I have something to say. " said Arnav all eyes turned towards him " Since sam can't dance their will be a ' dance drama ' after the competition at his request.... and I from my team and Khushi from ' Khaas khusiya ' will participate. " he said letting everyone know.

Their was a wave of surprise and some teasing from here and their but its okay , at least we can do that much for sam. " As we know their will be two awards ' Best group award ' and 'Best dancer award ' .....and prizes will be given on your performance, unity and timing. " she said and took out a coin from her bag.

" We will toss and the winner team will go first. " said Rose mam looking towards both the team. " Head " said Zoya bhabi with thunderstorm voice. Madam Rose tossed the coin in the air and caught it in on time...she opened her palm took a look and kept silent for sometimes. She swapped her eyes around the room creating suspense .