7. Trying to convince khushi for the work.

" He was so full of himself mom, nope not marrying him at all. And please will you stop looking for a suitable guy for me ? " I told my mom who from morning is shouting why I didn't dated that guy samresh.

" Than what will you do ? Why you don't want to marry anyone ? " she asked me. I hate this discussion early in the morning so I took my bag and told " I am going hospital , will meet with you soon. " and came out.... actually stormed out of my house. I got inside my car and drove towards hospital and guess what my car stopped. What a way to start the day.

First fight with mom and now my car is not working but what can I do ?? I have to see what's wrong. I came down to inspect and as excepted flat tyre.....now what should I do ? I do have a spare tyre in my car but I don't know how to Change tyres. Have to call mechanic only. As I bend forward towards my car to take out my phone , I felt a wave of cold water falling on me....wait what ?

My dress and half of my face got covered in mud....who the hell is driving the car. I shouted " 'ooo road tera baap ka hai....( does this road belong to your father )." The car stopped and came out a girl who looks like she is from rich family.

" Here take some money and please wash your clothes in some nice laundry and if possible take a shower

" Here take some money and please wash your clothes in some nice laundry and if possible take a shower.... You stink. " she said handing me some cash ....what's wrong with this rich people, why they think they can bye anything with money ? I took her money , she smiled and told " smart . "

As she turned to leave I extended my left leg and she fell on the puddle of dirty water destroying her dress and purse ....she shouted in her top voice and told " How dare you ? Do you even know who am I ? " she shouted.

" why you don't know that yourself ? " I asked her making her more angry. I handed her , her money and gave some from me and told " Buy new cloths and unfortunately washing soul is not possible you needed that very badly but its OK do a facial...you need that too. " I told her and she wanted to shout more but her lawyer told her something and she left with him.

I repaired my car and went hospital. I had to take a shower in my cabins bathroom . Sahara came to have little gossip with me. I told her the whole incident and she got so angry . she told " You should have slapped that bit..." I gave her a hard look so she said " I mean that girl. But still what you did was good. " As we were talking I heard a knock and a sweet looking girl got inside the cabin.

" yes " I asked she smiled and told " I am Zoya sen , I came to have a word with you. " she said so nicely. Sahara nodded and left the room to us. The girl looks so pretty.

" Please have a sit " I told her

" Please have a sit " I told her. She sat down , I don't think she has much serious problems , she looks fit to me. " Yes , how can I help you. ? " she wanted to speak but her phone ranged , she took her mobile and told " sorry but... " I nodded and told " Its OK. "

" How you will do haldi ceremony without turmeric ??. Listen ....bride is allergic to turmeric ....... than her in-laws doesn't agree .......groom enters like hero and saves the day by saying , our love is eternal and nothing can make us apart.....and you people will throw flowers at them making the moment magical.... ask sir he knows the rest. " she kept talking , she is wedding planner ...or film maker ?

" sorry my calls...." She apologized while keeping her phone in her bag. " No its OK I understand.... You wedding planner ? " I asked her, she smiled and nodded than told " you may not know me but I know you. Your mother....." I knew it , my mother she didn't succeeded to convince me to get married that's why she directly send wedding planner .....what will I do with her ?

" She....I am so sorry. I don't want to get married now please don't waste your time here. My mother made me meet...." I would have continued but she stopped me and told " Hey ! You got the wrong idea girl. My name is Zoya sen , daughter-in-law of Arati sen your mother's best friend. I came here for totally different reason. " she told trying to hide her smile. I can literally hear the music ' lagi lagi lagi lagi lag gai ' well never mind.

" sorry ....you were saying something ? " I asked her. She nodded and told " Few days ago my brother in law came here to talk with you but I think for some miss communication you two had fight....see I know I am asking for a lot but I am a working woman and I can't spend lot of time at home and my mother in law doesn't listen anyone. " she paused for a while than told " I really need your help , please be my moms personal nutritionist , when you will think she is well enough you can quite the job. You will get the respect you deserve.... Please help. " she pleaded.

She was talking about Arnav sen ....that brat but she is so nice and Arati aunty has helped us so many times I shouldn't say no to her. I nodded and she jumped with joy. " But I have my conditions. " she nodded seriously. If I go in that house than I need the respect I deserve.

Samrat ( POV )

" Bro the place you wanted to buy I brought the agreement papers of the place.... " before I could give Arnav the papers laxmi entered with mud covered dress. I almost shouted , Arnav laughed a little
( rare scene I know ) than covered it with a cough.

" Don't ask. " she almost thundered , someone has pissed her off very bad. " I am going to ask ... What happened ? " she gave me a bone chilling look than told " Stupid , illiterate girl ....she has pushed me in the mud. " she said with an angry tone.

" Someone dared to push you down......missed it. " I told , she was about to shout but Arnav cut in. " Sam we have work to do and lux
( short form of laxmi ) please take a shower we have meeting in an hour and this deal means a lot to us. " said Arnav. She nodded and left.

" Bro you sure ...." I asked. " of course that's an industrial land...." he continued but again he got in wrong bus. " Not about that....about wedding.... You sure want to marry her ? " I asked him. " yes , anything that's good for my company I will do it. " God please save him.

~ Authors Interview ~

Author - Khushi you need handkerchief ?
Khushi - knife.....I need knife.
Author - I will write something awesome next time.....please forgive me.
Khushi - Better.

Author - you okay ?
Laxmi - I want to kill someone.
Author - ' writing intensely ' on it.
Laxmi - Good.

Sam - You okay Author ?
Author - still alive.
Sam - You want coffee ....you know ?
Author - should I use delete button ?
Sam - Act like I didn't open my mouth.
Author - Better.

Thank you for reading and supporting my story. Your love means a lot to me. If you want more author and character interview than please comment on my chapters and if you want to take interview of my characters than write your questions in the comments and your favorite characters will answer the questions.