75. Mother and daughter's first meeting.

laxmi ( POV )

I took some extra time to get ready...today is the first day I see my mother. Will she be delighted to see me ? or she would leave like she did back then?

I selected a cafe that's really popular...but I don't know if she is a coffee person or tea....dad told she used to love coffee. But people do change....dont they.

I waited thinking she wouldn't show up every time comforting myself saying...it's not time yet...you're early. It's not time yet....still time is moving like a snail.

I booked a little room which can give us some privacy...so that I could talk with her. I had someone on the gate to inform me as soon as she arrived.

I counted sheep, counted the flower petals on the table cover to pass time but nothing could make time go any faster. And finally my phone buzzed. My heart pounded..fear creeping in me.

Why am I scared? Dont know. I took the call and I heard " Mam Mrs sharma is here...should I send her in
? " asked my assistant. " Yes." I could utter one syllable before cutting the call.

After which seems like ages the side door of my room slowly opened. A woman with a warm smile came in the room. She is elegant, her moves are so beautiful...her eyes are deep........full of love. And they made me fall in love with her.

I stood up...what do you do when you meet with your birth mother after years...hug her? Handshake? I am confused so I just stood there. She smiled and said " Good morning. "

" Morning " I told her barely finding my voice audible. I have seen her quite a lot in Arnav's family events but not with such deep emotions.

And her gaze doesn't contain coldness for me...they are warm and loving. Her being with me for literally few seconds made me feel loved....is that what you call mothers magic?

" Have a sit " I told her and we both sat down. " Would you like something to drink...tea or coffee? " I asked her scanning the menu trying to avoid her eyes.

" Coffee would do. " She said, I ordered two coffee with some cake and discuits and we went back to our Awkward silence.

" Thank you for agreeing to meet with me. " She told me and from her look I know she means it. " yes, I wanted to meet with you...to clear some of my questions. " I told her....there are many questions that need to be answered.

" I don't know if you will believe me or not but.... I missed you....everyday with my every breath I missed you. I missed you for 26 years 7 month 5days......my waiting has finally come to an end. I could finally see you....see well you have grown up. " she told holding my hands...tear falling from her eyes.

" Than why did you leave me? why specially me? why didn't you take me with you tooo? " I asked her, yes she selected me to live the best life...but what about mother's love? I grew up without it.

" You were very weak Laxmi....the hospital stuff had to keep you in hospital for month...I couldn't risk your life by simply taking you away. I wasn't financially stable to raise you. " She said wiping her tears.

" I never thought I would see you again...I thought Sanjay was married and didnt wanted to disturb the peace of his family....but since I got chance I want to be part of your life....can I be part of it? " she requested still holding my hand.

" will the lost days come back? " I asked her, days when I slept in my room alone scared from the sound of thunders, days when I didnt wanted anything else but my mom, my first monthly cycle...I thought I was dying. Will all those days be suddenly okay?

" what is gone that cannot be changed but we can make new ones together " she said in an encouraging tone. Well at least we can try and see how things turn out.

ZOYA ( POV )

Since atmosphere in our house is not great we decided to come and visit our near by club for a little outing. The club is not that big...but here its a big deal.

Eka, sahara and khushi....we came out to party hard today. It's going to be our first girls night out together with Khushi...she wasn't't up for the idea than just dragged her here.

" Its time to eat, dance and have fun...enjoy as much as possible here. All the drinks and foods on me. " Eka Said cheers everyone up.

" I dont drink but thanks for the food Eka " Said khushi to Eka . " You welcome beautiful . " she said giving her a thumbsup.

" You're calling me beautiful in front of zoya bhabi...." Eka teased samrat. And he laughed out loud.

" Less talking and lets hit the dance floor. " said I told them. Sahar went to dance as I sat with my chilled drink.

" Samrat has to come up with any new plan? " khushi said with a sad voice. Plan what plan? why am I not part of it.

" I wanted tips for confessing to Arnav about her love but I don't have many interesting tips. So I asked samrat. " answered khushi to me.

" Best thing if you want to confess to Arnav without being afraid..." I told handing her my wine glass. " Drink it...it will give you energy. " She looked at it for sometimes than drank the whole thing in one gaint glup.

" Its bitter and it burns....why would you drink something like that? " said khushi and well I have nothing to say.

After that I went to dance with others. It's so fun dancing with your favorite music and friends. All pain and sadness left me. As we came back in the table...well we saw Half empty bottle and khushi beside them.

" sahara I think she had too many drinks...lets take her home " I told sahara. Hope we can drag her home.

" Right. " as sahara stood up with difficulty I helped her support khushi on my shoulder, before we could leave khushi woke up with a sudden movement....she started to jump with the music......god please have mercy on me.

" Call the boys..." I told Sahara, I need backup before she breaks things down. God help me