𝚃𝚑𝚎 𝚂𝚒𝚡𝚝𝚎𝚎𝚗𝚝𝚑 𝙲𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛

Start from the beginning

I say.

"I care too much about you to see you hurt in any way. Once today is over, we start planning your Queen ceremony."

He says and I nod, taking his hand across his desk. He smiles at the contact and I smile at the fact that he's happy.

🌙

The entire Pack, minus the children and the elderly crowded outside of the Pack House to see the execution of Minerva.

Harry wanted to send a message to his oppressors and this was the only way to do it.

Delilah had been brought down moments before, her parents sobbing and attempting to run after her.

It broke my heart to see such emotion. Knowing that I was the object of such raw emotion hurt me. To lose your Daughter and your Sister on the same day is something I'm no stranger to, for I lost both my parents on the day that I was born.

Every year, my birthday is a curse, not a gift.

Suddenly, Minerva is brought up from the holding cells by Zayn and Xena. Harry was yet to appear.

Given that he was the one that must execute Minerva, I could understand his tardiness. I don't want to be here, but, being the future Luna and Queen, it was my duty.

"Ladies and Gentlemen! Please welcome, your Alpha King and future Luna Queen!"

Louis exclaims and Harry suddenly appears behind me and gently takes my arm. He leads us over to the centre of the crowd.

"My dear Pack. Thank you all for attending the execution of a traitor Witch. This Witch harmed your future Luna Queen. Her Daughter helped her. However, due to said Daughter disclosing the whereabouts of said Witch, she has been pardoned and will spend the rest of her life in a cell. Let this be a warning to those who think themselves stupid enough to dare threaten the Crown."

Harry says, his Alpha aura pouring over the crowd. He snaps his fingers and a Warrior hands him over a sword. I take a deep breath as Harry approaches Minerva.

"Witch. You are being executed for harming the future Luna Queen. Do you have any last words?"

He asks and she sneers up at him before diverting her eyes to me with a glare.

"Istam maledictionem futuro throni haeredi concedo."

I frown at her words, Aurora equally as confused. Harry wastes no time and raises the sword. He thrusts it down and Minerva's head rolls. The crowd cheer and I turn my head away and will my vomit to stay where it is.

"Alpha! Luna! Alpha! Luna!"

The crowd chant, but, all I could do was stare at Delilah's parents. Their faces broke me and I vastly escaped the area.

I didn't stop until I got to my house and I collapsed onto the sofa and sobbed.

This is all my fault.

"No! Do not think like that, Adira! Harry did what he had to do to protect you! We need to find out what the Witch said before her head got lopped off."

Aurora says and I wipe my eyes with a nod. Of course, she was right.

"My love?"

Harry's gentle voice sounds from the doorway and I smile, turning to look at him. He looked to be at war with Hudson and I frowned.

"I'm fine. It's just overwhelming. I'm proud of you and Hudson for protecting me and Aurora. Come here."

I say, reaching my arms out. He immediately makes his way to me and I wrap my arms around him. I bring my lips to his and the Mate Bond kicks in and I smile against his lips.

"The sooner that crown is on your head, the sooner I get you all to myself."

He growls lightly and I giggle, kissing him again.

🌙

Later that day, I looked around the Pack House. Harry had told me to look for our new bedroom for when I'm Queen and Luna.

By tradition, once I am knighted as Luna, the Alpha and Luna share a bedroom, one chosen by the Luna. I would have loved to have had the option to move into my house, but, with it being so far from the rest of the Pack, it's not practical.

So, here I was, looking around for our bedroom. It didn't feel weird either knowing that Harry and I were to share a room.

I got to the last level of the house. I stopped at the top of the stairs, only seeing one door. Frowning, I walk over to it and twist the doorknob. I push the door open and walk inside.

Woah!

The whole room was covered with floor to ceiling windows. The room overlooked the back of the house and I could even see my house from here, as well as the borders.

The walls were a black colour and the floor was a light wooden oak. Another two doors were off to the side and upon investigating, I discovered that they were a walk-in- wardrobe and an en-suite.

I loved this room. It was far away enough that we wouldn't be disturbed all the time and near enough for Harry to still feel comfortable.

With a smile, I leave the room, closing the door.

"I completely forgot that this room existed."

Harry says and I jump at the sudden intrusion.

"I think I've found our bedroom."

I say with a smile and he nods, smiling back at me.

"Amazing. We'll go into town tomorrow and visit the furniture store. You can design and decorate however you'd like."

He says and I nod, kissing him briefly before pulling away.

"Tomorrow morning, we have a meeting with the Pack organiser. He will be organising the Queen and Luna ceremonies for next week. Once those are over, Zayn and Xena will return to London to oversee our affairs over there. You'll then be assigned your duties."

Harry explains and I nod, happily taking his outstretched hand and letting him lead me back downstairs.

🌙

Here, Guys! I'm So Sorry It's Late And Short. I Hope You All Enjoyed It Nevertheless.

Thank You All For Reading And Voting!

The Images Used In This Chapter Were Created Using Google And Piscart.

- SI444

EDITED!

1367 Words.