"Yeah, yeah, bye! Tell Meyhan I'm busy or something." George stopped his twin, hearing Athena's laughter increase. Before the other red-head could respond, George had apparated them away.

MARABELLA, OLD TOWN, SPAIN

When they had arrived at the old town, Athena had changed from laughing to coughing, due to the sudden pressure of air during apparating.

George shook his head, rubbing her back. Athena glared at the boy. "You should've warned me that you were going to apparate!"

"Well, you shouldn't have laughed at me." George grumpily stated, crossing his arms.

Athena pouted her lips at this, smiling. She walked in front of the boy, placing her hands on his cheeks. "Awee, is my little Georgie mad?"

George mumbled a few coherics, his cheeks reddening under Athena's touch. Athena laughed at his grumpy child like attitude, placing her arms around his neck, George slowly placing his around her waist.

Athena smiled, placing a peck on his lips. "Come on, Fred's gone now. We can go on our date. Stop being grumpy, my love."

George mumbled a few more things, before finally muttering "fine".

Athena laughed again, placing another kiss on the corner of his lips. She removed her arms from his neck, grabbing his hand and interlocking them together. "Alright, now where did you apparate us?"

George looked around. "It's an old magic town, known for how full it is with romance."

"Ooh lala~ you took us to a romantic town-- are those giant fairy floss!??" Athena suddenly tugged on George's arm, dragging him along with her as they made it to the push-stall that was selling fairy floss the size of a yoga ball.

"hola, ¿cuánto cuestan los caramelos de algodón?" She asked the vendor in Spanish, the mustached man sending her a smile.

(translation: hello, how much are the cotton candies?)

"una normal es de diez hoces." The man replied with a smile, pointing at the large-sized fairy floss.

(translation: a normal one is ten sickles.)

Athena then looked back towards George, who was simply staring at her with a smile. "You'll share one with me, right love?"

The old man watched how George had to snap out of his daze towards Athena, answering a bit late. "Yes, of course doll."

Athena turned her head back to the vendor. "voy a tomar una por favor!"

(translation: i'll take one please)

He nodded, smiling as he began to work on the large cotton candy.

Athena tapped George on the shoulder, telling him how she was quickly going to go to the bathroom, and if he could wait for the sweet. George nodded, "all right. Be careful and don't get lost, come back quickly."

"I will!"

Now, it was just the vendor and George. "You are in love with her." The old man spoke in English, an obvious Spanish accent.

George furrowed a brow. "Huh? You can speak English?"

"We are wizards, boy. Even if I couldn't, I can use magic to transkate." The old man stated, laughing lightly.

"Oh, right."

"Anyways, you love her. I can tell." He stated, a soft smile on his face.

"How'd you know?" George asked, the sweet smell of sugar entering his senses.