𝙲𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛 𝟸𝟻

Start from the beginning

He pulled out some grapes and stood behind the counter, eating and watching me work. "We went on patrol this morning. There were a couple break-ins, so we went to check it out, and he ended up telling me some....things."

"Delightful."

He held a grape up and pointed it at me. "He is jealous about what you are doing tonight." 

"Why? It's just for a mission." I laughed and put the sleeve back in the machine after finally fixing my mistake. 

"That doesn't matter to him. This is all actually super entertaining. All the drama at my school is super dry, so this is all I get and I'm ready for all of it." 

I rolled my eyes and then started the next sleeve. He popped another grape into his mouth as I asked a question. "So, is there something specific I need to get out of this 'date' tonight?"

Mouth full, he answered, "Be charming enough to get invited to the special ball thing."

"That's it?"

"Pretty much, yeah. My task is that I'll be working on the anti-serum tonight, Pete is gonna keep an eye on you in case anything goes south or the Green Goblin shows up."

"I don't need peter to 'watch' over me. You know I can take care of myself."

"He insisted. And I can literally never stop him from doing anything." 

I finished up the final sleeve and then started putting all of the three parts together. It was a quick few stitches and then it was finished.

I held it up to the light coming through my balcony doors. I was extremely proud of my progress. I saw Miles' head poke up out from the side of the dress. "Wow. That seems like you pulled that one together fast. How long did it take?"

"Only two hours!" I smiled as I walked to the bathroom to try it on. 

Looking in the mirror, I saw that it fit like a glove. I didn't realize that I had had curves until this dress had enhanced them. The sleeves fit nicely to my arms and the line landed on my upper thigh. I heard the balcony door close, so I assumed that Miles had left. 

 My air-dried hair had dried slightly curly, I would curl it in just a short amount of time, but it looked very cute. I put on a classy pair of black heels and a small gold coin necklace to tie it together. 

I walked out of the bathroom, to try out the outfit, and expecting to be completely alone in my apartment. But I was surprised with both Miles and Peter.

 "Oh, hi. I thought you had left Miles." I slightly laughed and looked to the both of them. 

"Nope! Another Spiderman miraculously appeared." 

I laughed and looked to Peter. It looked like he had just taken off his mask. 

His mouth was slightly agape, and his eyes slightly gazed over my figure. I felt a blush rise on my cheeks as his eyes finally met my face.

Out of the corner of my eye, I saw Miles looking in between us, with a huge grin on his face. Then Miles spoke up, breaking the silence. "I can't believe you made that so fast. You did a great job." 

Peter slightly shook himself and then finally talked, "Yes, you did do a great job. You l-look..w-well amazing."

"Thanks Pete. Yeah, I think I did pretty good." I smiled and then glanced at the clock. "I feel like this is going to be an awkward mission."

Miles popped another grape in his mouth. "You are gonna do great."

Peter voice spoke up from the couch, "And I'll be there in case you need anything."

"You don't have to come Peter. I can handle a fake date." I laughed and walked back into the bathroom to start to curl my hair. 

I heard his voice from the living room. "Well, I realized you wouldn't be able to bring your suit, so if anything happened, you couldn't do anything because you wouldn't have your mask." 

I turned on my curling iron then leaned against the doorframe while I waited. "I just don't think anything will go wrong. And I don't want you to hurt yourself more from last night." 

Miles' smile grew bigger. He looked like he was just going to laugh at the situation, the little brat. 

"I'm fine. I've been doing patrol all morning." He gave me a goofy smile and ran a hand through his hair. 

I rolled my eyes, feeling butterflies hit my stomach, and walked into the bathroom to start curling my hair. Miles voice sounded from the kitchen. "Alright, I'm going to get to work on the anti-serum. I might call you for some help if I need it Pete."

"Call whenever. I'm free."

I yelled out a goodbye from the bathroom and picked up my curling wand, just wanting to enhance my already natural curls for a more finished look. 

I hope this night turns out exactly as I wanted it.