𝙲𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛 𝟷𝟾

Lilah's POV

------The next day------

6 am was too early to be getting ready for a mission that I didn't even know the plan to. I looked into my bathroom mirror and applied a deep shade of red to my lips. As I curled my hair into ringlets, Miles opened the bathroom door. 

"Alright, what is your plan? It better be good, because I am exhausted." 

I looked at him while I positioned another strand of hair onto the curling wand. "You are going in as his fill-in secretary. I'm going in to be an intern." 

"Are you thinking that I'm going to coerce him out of information? Because I don't really feel like doing that today." 

"Nope, actually, I just need you to get me a working ID card. And if you're his acting secretary, you'll have access to his files. But your looks may help convince him to trust you. He has a weakness for pretty girls."

"Aww Miles! You think I'm pretty?" I laughed and bumped him in the shoulder while he rolled his eyes. 

"I'm not the one in the 'spidey-club' who thinks you're cute."

Laughing I said, "What? Peter thinks I'm cute?"

He just laughed and took his mask off.  He looked into the mirror and then went to sit on my bed, waiting for me. 

"How am I going to act as his secretary if he already has one?"

He coughed as the remaining hairspray floated into the bedroom, "Let's just say she won't be feeling well today."

I paused my primping and looked at him. "What'd you do?"

"I may have put something in her morning tea to make her feel a little 'under-the-weather'."

I shook my head and laughed as I admired the secretary that I had turned myself into. I had on a pair of black heels, black nylons, a long black pencil skirt, and a white button-up shirt with a sharp collar. I placed on a simple necklace and earrings, then brushed out my tight ringlets, creating loose hazelnut-color curls that fell down my back. 

I walked back out to the living room with Miles following right behind me. I grabbed a fake briefcase and stuffed it with some papers for it to look realistic. I grabbed a long oversized coat and we both headed out the door.

----Time Skip----

We arrived just outside of Oscorp around 7:00 am. Going just according to plan. Miles had apparently been watching Harry for the last couple of days and knew his schedule pretty well. He would arrive around 8:00.

I stood a distance away from the doors with an earpiece to communicate with. Miles was situated on top of a nearby building, waiting to hop through one of his windows to grab a key card from me. 

"So, how do I get into his office? They won't just let me in there."

"I have a plan, it's going to sound stupid, but you have to trust me."

"Let me hear it first."

He took a deep breath and then started to explain. "Say that the business got word that Ms. Wod got sick and sent another secretary to cover for her."

"Which business?"

"Say something related to secretaries."

"Wow, Miles. Sounds like a very thought-out plan." I walked towards the doors, briefcase in hand. I mustered as much confidence into my steps as I could. I had to feel like a hot secretary. 

Before I walked in the doors, I paused. 

The last time I had been here, it had been for...Dylan. I had turned into spiderman here.