❤️👗

"Are you all set?" Jimin inquired of his girlfriend when he set her bag in the back of the van.
Even before going on a tour in Europe, Laura checked out wedding dresses in diverse magazines. At first, she tried to hide them from Jimin, not wanting to pressure him to marry her. But soon, he caught her more than once, sitting on the couch looking at the elegant white pieces of clothing when he came home from practice.

The night before they left for Europe, she lay in his arms after another tremendous sexual exchange between them.
"Jimin?" Her voice was almost not audible, and that worried Jimin as she only got timid when she was afraid of the consequences of her actions.
"What is it, my love?" He replied while lifting her chin with his finger to make her look at him.
"I don't want to put pressure on you, but do you think we can get married after we come back from Europe?" Laura's eyes showed so much insecurity that it hurt Jimin's heart.
"What are you talking about? We will get married after the tour. That is a sure thing, my love."
Laura leaned into him, closing the gap to kiss him with a smile on her lips.
"Thank you." She answered as she laid back in his arms.
"There is something else you are afraid to tell me." He told her as he rolled them to pin her under his body, leaving her no space to flee him. "Tell me. What is it?"
"I saw this magnificent wedding dress." She admitted meekly as she tried to avoid his stare.
"And?" He urged her to give him more information.
"And it is from a designer in Milano, Italy."
Jimin started to chuckle as he realized that she was asking him if she could go and check it out.
"Oh my God, Laura. If you want, you can go and check it out. You can travel with your girls if you do not want me to see it. Also, ask the managers to make an appointment with the designer. And don't forget that you are Park Jimin's girlfriend. By now, my name opens a lot of doors." He told her proudly before rolling off her, pulling her back against his chest, kissing her shoulder blade, and wishing her the sweetest dreams.

Months later, the couple was on their way to the private airport. The members will leave from here to their next destination Rome, while the women will take another jet to head to Milano. Laura even convinced Bora to come along, telling her that her employer, who was herself, would give her two days off and Jimin would look after his daughter. Taehyung's lover thanked her repeatedly, but Laura assured her that she was also their friend now.
"Can you give us a minute?" Jimin dismissed the driver from his function.
When they were alone, he turned his attention towards Laura next to him at the back of the van. He watched her play with the engagement ring on her finger.
"Are you excited or nervous?"
"I guess both," she admitted looking into his smiling eyes. "I hope you will like the dress."
"Aww, my love. You could wear a potato bag, and you would be the most gorgeous woman to me." He replied before capturing her lips with his.

The kiss that started slowly became soon eager and full of hunger to feel each other one last time.
Jimin's hand moved under her butt, and he lifted her body over him. Laura was already out of breath when her boyfriend lifted her shirt effortlessly over her head. He made his way from her ear over her neck to her cleavage with light love bites.
"No marking!" She warned him as she held his head in her hands. "I still don't know how much the dress will actually reveal."
"Oh, God. The thought alone of peeling you out of a wedding dress is driving me crazy." Jimin declared as he felt his hardening dick throbbing in his tight jeans.
Laura could clearly feel his arousal between her spread legs, accentuating the friction by moving her hips back and forth.
"You naughty little girl," he let out before pinching her nipple that he had freed from her bra just seconds before.
An unrestricted moan left her mouth when Jimin's lips sucked hard at her other nipple while his tongue circled around her hard nub.
"Please just take me."

Who was Jimin to not give in on her request? In a swift move, he turned both around, pulling her pants down.
Laura was already working on his button and zipper from the jeans.
"Oh, Lord. This always feels like entering heaven." Jimin declared when he pushed inside Laura's dripping entrance.
"Harder!" She almost instantly screamed out, her fingernails digging into the firm flesh of his buttcheeks.
Jimin always got turned on by her animalistic side. Just like now, when she was biting down on his collarbone as he slammed into her at full force and with an erratic tempo.