💓💓💓

"I will be missing you," Jimin had a hint of a pout on his face when Laura announced that she would be leaving to spend time with some of the girls from the team.
"Jiminie, please! Don't make it so hard on me. I will be back in no time." Laura replied, kissing her fiancé softly before turning to the door.
"At least text me so I know that you and the baby are safe," he asked her, holding her back while hugging her from behind.
"Okay! But you need to stop worrying. Nothing will happen. Since we walked out of Paradise that day, Claudia has not tried to harm me in any way." Laura leaned back against Jimin's body, feeling the tension radiating through his embrace.
"I know, but I still cannot put my mind at ease. In my mind, the fear remains that she is only waiting for the right moment to strike again."
Laura turned in Jimin's arms, putting her hands behind his head, looking into his deep dark eyes.
"I will text you, and I will not be alone. I promise to stay close to the other girls all the time. Are you okay now?" Laura closed the gap between their lips, putting all her love in the gentle kiss she was offering her lover.
"Just one last thing? Who is going with you? I know that Sophie is coming but who else!" Jimin always needed to have all the details to put his mind at rest as the fear of losing his future wife was still too present inside him.
"Sophie and a close friend of hers, and Maya is coming as well." Laura let him know as she stepped out of his arms.
"Good!"
"Good? Does that mean I can go now?" Laura jumped excitedly from one foot to the other.
"Yes, go and have some fun," Jimin told her with a bright smile.
Laura leaned closer for one last peck before she hurried out of the door to meet with the other women for the shopping tour they had planned earlier today.

Jimin was going nuts in his room, unable to focus on anything other than his phone, waiting for Laura to text him.
She had already messaged him twice in the last hour, but he was still worried sick. To take his attention away from Laura and all the dark scenarios playing inside his head, he decided to go and meet with his band members.

On his way down the hallway to Namjoon's room, he met the leader coming out of the elevator.
"Hyung, can I ..." Jimin was ashamed to finish the sentence as he knew that his worries were not justified.
"What is it, my friend?" Namjoon looked at his dongsaeng, discerning that Jimin was bothered.
"It is stupid, really..."
"Come on. Let's go to my room and talk." Namjoon pulled Jimin with him.
"So, now that we are alone and no one can hear us, what is going on in your head, Jimin?"
"I feel stupid, but I am worried about Laura."
"Laura?" Namjoon inquired, unsure if he was following Jimin's train of thoughts.
"Yes, it is the first time she is out without me. And I am worried that..." Jimin looked down at his feet, playing with his fingers.
"That that evil woman gets a hold on her?"
"Yes! I know we are in the US. But she has already done it before when Laura was going to the UK with Jackson." Jimin closed his eyes, leaning backward as he took a deep breath.
"She is not alone but with other people. And I can assure you that I trust Maya and Sophie, for that matter. They are just out having fun doing girl stuff." Jimin nodded at Namjoon's words, clearing his head by shaking it from side to side.
"You are right. Is there anything I can do for tonight?" Jimin asked as he stood up.
"Well, you could check with the others to see if they are all coming?" The leader told him, hoping that having a task on hand would get his dongsaeng's mind off his worries.