❤️

For fifteen minutes, they drove along the sea, the sun peeking out behind little white clouds. The weather was perfect for what Jimin had planned for today. A day that he hoped Laura would never forget.
He had done some research beforehand and found the perfect little hidden beach where they could have a lovely time without being nervous that people might recognize him.
When he parked the car, Laura jumped out in excitement.
"Can I go?" She asked him, hopping from one foot to another like a little girl. Looking over at her, he concluded that he could never deny her anything, that was for sure.
"Yes, go. I will join you in a bit." He instructed her as he watched her run off, taking her shoes off as she reached the sand.
Jimin took the blanket and small bag out of the trunk of the car and walked towards her.

"Why are you still here?" He asked her when he came to her side, still standing where he had seen her taking her first steps into the sand.
"I wanted to wait for you. This is something, I want to do with you."
Suddenly, she squatted down, helping Jimin who had his hands full while stepping out of his shoes and socks.
"Now move your toes." She urged him, smiling brightly.
They both started to giggle at the tickling warm sensation. Laura took the blanket from Jimin to intertwine their fingers. He stared at their connected hands, feeling the heat start to spread throughout his body.
"Come on let's go." Laura's sweet carefree voice took him out of his reverie as they began to walk towards the water.

After they had spread out the blanket and drank some of the water Jimin had brought with them, they laid down to stare at the sky. Jimin was playing with Laura's hair as her head rested on his chest.
"Thank you." She mumbled, looking at the little white cloud that was shaped like a heart, at least that is what it seemed to her.
"You do not need to thank me. I am the happiest person right now, here with you." He confessed as she flipped around to look into his eyes.
"How did I get so lucky to meet you Park Jimin?" She closed the gap to let her lips gently claim his.
What made her heart beat faster was that he did not urge her to make out with him. He just let her set her own pace even if she was not sure how long she could keep up this slow cadence.
"I wish that we could go in the water," Laura informed him, trying to not sound as if she was complaining.
"We can. But only with our feet." He smiled pushing her off him to stand up and lift her too. "Once you feel the temperature of the water, you will be glad to not go in."

Leaving their things behind, they ran towards the waves that gently rolled over the sand.
As soon as the water washed over her feet, she started to squeal and run out of it.
"Holy shit, this is so freaking cold!" She stopped for a moment looking over at Jimin who was laughing his ass off. "What is so funny?"
"You!" He grinned and strolled towards her picking her up. "And I fucking love when you curse." He lowered his head to connect their lips once more, moving into the water.
When they broke apart, Laura clenched herself against his chest.
"Don't you dare to put me down now, Jimin-baby!"
"Say it again!" Jimin looked at Laura with a heated but also lovely expression.
"What?"
"Say it again or I drop you!" He menaced her as her hold onto him tightened.
"Jimin?"
"That was not it." He grinned, dropping one arm from around her. He still held her close enough that she would not fall.
"Jimin-baby." The moment the nickname left her mouth, he claimed it in a sensual way.
Both of his arms, pulled her even closer, leaving not an inch between their bodies.