❤️❤️

For minutes, they let their lips and tongues find each other. Jimin took it slow, real slow, letting her take over to set the pace. As she started to kiss over his jaw to his neck, he waited, savoring her touch. When his time had come, he very gently and slowly let his lips glide over the skin of her neck, leaving smooth kisses here and there.
Peeking up, he saw tears rolling over her cheeks. At first, he was taken back but then he just lowered his lips to catch them.
"It is okay to stop." He confided in her, letting his finger brush through her hair as he rested himself up on his elbows next to her head.
"No, please, don't stop Jimin. I want to feel your fingers on my body, your lips on my skin. You are all I need. Please let me be yours, all yours."
Jimin fought hard the tears that rose in his eyes at her confession. Never in his life had he experienced such strong feelings for a woman. Like he felt she was the only one that could make his heart beat.

Laura could not stop the tears coming to her eyes, she was overwhelmed, not by the situation, but by how gentle Jimin was with her. Every touch of his fingers and lips against her, lit up sensations she had never felt before. Her heart and mind were consumed by her love for this man, who was showing her what being loved felt like.
When he halted his touch on her, offering her to stop, she just needed to let him know that she wished to be his and only his.
Looking into his eyes, she could still see his hesitation to give in to her wish, therefore she pulled his head gently down to claim his lips, opening her mouth to let him explore her with his tongue. Soon she knew, she needed more, craved to feel him completely.
Following her instincts of desire, she rolled them over so she could straddle him. With her hands, she pushed his body against the mattress as she sat up, lifting her dress over her head to reveal herself to him.

 With her hands, she pushed his body against the mattress as she sat up, lifting her dress over her head to reveal herself to him

Jimin gulped hard, his length hardening by looking at her perfect body. The lingerie she wore made his mouth water. He was hesitant to touch her, keeping in mind that he wanted this to be the perfect night for both, but mostly he wished to show her that he loved and yearned for her.
Jimin held her gaze when she took his hand to let it caress over her body, starting from her waist up over her belly, ribcage until he cupped her breast.
He could not remember being aroused only by touch in his entire life but here she was showing him that she was the missing piece for his life to feel complete.

His touch was light, his fingertips gentle as she guided him over her body. Goosebumps rose where he had touched her. Laura rolled her head back letting the moan, that came to her when he cupped her still clothed breast, escape her parted lips.
Slowly she pulled him up to align her upper body with his. With shaky hands, she peeled his shirt off, letting her eyes take in the muscles that brought her a sense of safety every night.
Laura leaned down, cupping his face in her hands to let her lips meet his in a passionate kiss as she felt his hands on her hips holding her firmly.

Until now it was not hard for Jimin to let her take control but then she started to move her hips against his hard member and his instincts took over. His lips let go of hers, his hands moving up on her back to undo her bra, leaving him breathless as he watched her breasts come free.
One of his hands came to her front cupping her breast, letting his thumb brush over her hard nipple as he licked over the other, his lips engulfing the bud to suck on it.