🧡🧡

"Jimin? Where are you?" Laura smiled at Jackson's loud voice.
"It's me, Jackson!"
"Laura?" Then there was a commotion on the other side of the line and Laura heard Jackson and Mark arguing.
"Put me on speaker!" Laura shouted, looking at Jimin with a shy smile to apologize for her outburst.
"Are you safe?" Mark asked a bit too close to the phone.
"Yes, I am. Jimin came to my rescue just in time." Laura looked at the man beside her as a small blush crept onto his face.
"Yes! I knew he could do it!" Jackson exclaimed his praises for Jimin.
"Where you now?" Marc continued with his questions.
"We are on our way to his place. Where ever that is?"
Laura looked over to Jimin as she felt his hand on her arm.
"Tell them to come to the BTS dorm! Jackson knows the address. You can meet with them there." He informed her.
"Jimin said to,"
"We heard him! We will be there in an hour."
"They will be there in an hour if that's okay with you?" Laura asked Jimin, worried because it was already past midnight.
"Why wouldn't it be?"
"Because it's late."
"Don't worry. I am used to not much sleep."
"Oh, how sweet," Jackson murmured on the phone.
"He is a keeper," Mark added as Laura felt her cheeks heat up.
"I see you in bit guys." She told them before hanging up on them.

"Thank you again," Laura told Jimin as she placed her phone back in the middle console

"Stop thanking me. I did not do anything exceptional."
"If saving a girl's life is something usual to you, I might need to get to know more about you."
Jimin became all flustered behind you, looking straight ahead to not let her see how affected he was by her words.
As they passed the guard that was at the entrance of the complex that BTS was living at, Jimin informed him that Jackson and Mark will be coming by in thirty minutes. The guard wrote their names down and assured Jimin that he will let them up as soon as they arrived. Jimin thanked the young man and wished him a good night.
Laura was impressed at how well this place was guarded.
"Do you need to be on the list to get in?" Laura asked as they were in the elevator.
"Yes, or you need to be with one of the band members," Jimin informed her, seeing her relax at his explanation.
"I have told you. This is the safest place for you."
Laura nodded, brushing away the single tear that had rolled over her cheek because of how relieved she was.

Soon, they stopped before a door on the second floor.
"This is my private apartment." Jimin let her know as he unlocked the door. "The code is 6031."
"Thank you for letting me know but I will not need it."
"And why is that?" Jimin's face turned full of worries.
"For the time I am staying here, I will not be leaving the apartment without you."
"Wait," Jimin told her when he closed the door behind them, switching the lights on, "I will not keep you here as a prisoner." Jimin turned around and walked away from her, his anger starting to surface.
Laura stayed behind, looking down at her feet, feeling anxious that he was disappointed and regretted bringing her back with him.
Jimin was already past the kitchen when he sensed that Laura was not following him. He placed her bag down and went back to the entrance where she was still standing, her shoes still on.