💙

Jimin could not believe that the woman he had searched for the whole evening was now standing in his line of view. Not being able to tear his eyes off of her, he felt himself getting lost in her beautiful smile.

"Come on, Jimin." Namjoon's loud voice echoed in his ears as he was dragged to the stage. He wanted to protest, realizing that the woman he was looking for was just was there backstage, so near but so far away. Entering the stage, he stood still for a minute debating if he should just run back. Hoseok hurried to his side and clapped his back hard.

"Ouch what was that for." Jimin cried out trying to rub his hand over the hurting body part hoping that it would help to ease the pain.

"You did not react when I was talking to you. Are you still daydreaming? We have a performance so you better focus." His friend scolded him and Jimin knew that he needed to be professional and not let his group down whose eyes were on him.

The show took too long for his tasting to end as every second the image of her was clouding his mind

The show took too long for his tasting to end as every second the image of her was clouding his mind. As soon as they had wrapped up, he hurried back down the stage yet as he had feared the girl was nowhere to be seen. He felt frantic when he ran through the hallway looking for her once again.

Jimin had dreamt more than once about the woman he had laid his eyes on when they were attending the MMA's. It had been years that he had felt so down. At first, he hid in his room trying to draw the woman's face from what he remembered. It was his way to not forget her. Then he spent every free hour of the day in the dance studio, keeping his body and mind occupied to not think about her.

Today they will attend another award show. Jimin was still hopeful that maybe he would see that beautiful being again. As soon as he entered the area where the dressing rooms were situated, he started to look around him. To his surprise, it only took him minutes to see her at the other end of the hallway. However, the next moment she disappeared into a room.

He needed to talk to her today. With this determination in mind, he began to walk towards her last location. But to his disappointment, Jin held him back.

"Where are you going, Jimin? We have rehearsal in ten minutes."
"But Hyung. She is here. I need to find her."
"Are you still looking for that mysterious woman?" Hoseok intervened, standing behind the oldest.
"She sure must be special if, after this time, you still think about her." Jin added, patting Jimin's back.

Jimin knew that they made fun of him for longing for a woman with whom he had not even exchanged a single word until now. He too, knew that it was ridiculous to yearn for a person you only saw once but he couldn't help it. He at least wanted to talk to her even for just a moment to see if his feelings would still persist or if they would vanish when he got to know her better.

Hoseok pulled his friend towards the stage entry. As they waited for their turn to enter, Got7 came down from the stage. They greeted each other as they knew them very well. Jungkook and Yugyeom as well as Namjoon and Jackson were good friends and talked to each other often.