💔

The next morning, Laura woke up alone in bed. Afraid that it all had not happened, she jumped up and ran through the place until she finally saw Jimin outside, sipping his coffee. Luckily both had put on pyjamas before drifting off to sleep the night before.
When he saw her, he jumped up noticing her facial expression that demonstrated fear.
"Hey Baby." He came to her, closing his arms around her as she started to cry.
"It was not a dream." She exclaimed between sobs.
"No, it wasn't and it somehow was." He told her as he looked into her eyes. "A dream come true."
She started to chuckle as he brushed the tears off her cheeks.
"Are you always so cheesy the morning after Park Jimin?"
"Only time will tell." He joked as he took her by the hand to the small table where breakfast was waiting for both.

After they had eaten all the food that had been provided by the place Jimin had booked, they started to pack the luggage. When Laura put her phone in her bag, she came across her pill.
"Jimin?"
"Yes Baby." Jimin came behind her, hugging her against his front.
"We did not use protection yesterday."
Jimin had been aware, avoiding it as he recalled the terms of the contract with Claudia.
"Don't worry, my Love. I am sure it is okay. Also, you are on birth control, no?"
"Yes, but it was our first time." She tried to explain.
"And it was perfect. Stop worrying. If you want, we can both get tested tomorrow."
Laura turned in his embrace, nodding and thanking him for his understanding.

Jimin had been more than anxious to show his friends his love for her. So when they returned from their trip, the couple invited the others to have dinner. Laura had insisted on also inviting Jackson, Mark, as well as the latter's boyfriend.  At first, they wanted to do the gathering at their home but they soon concluded it was too small, so dinner was now prepared in the dorm. Laura was cooking alongside Jin, laughing at his jokes, as Jimin was setting the table with Yoongi.
"Why is Namjoon so pale? And look how nervous he is." Yoongi notified his dongsaeng as they watched their leader pacing the room.
"Well, guess who is coming for dinner?"
"Oh! They should already date. This is ridiculous. We all know they have feelings for each other." Yoongi let out as he placed the last plate on the table and walked away, shaking his head from side to side.

Jimin made his way over into the kitchen to see his girlfriend crying when he entered. He hurried towards her and hugged her right from behind.
"What happened, Baby?" He turned her in his arms to see a big smile on her face.
She cracked up as more tears ran down her face.
"Jin is so funny." She explained to Jimin as she held her stomach.
"Yah!" The dancer scolded her playfully, "Don't you scare me like that, Laura! You know how I am when you cry!"
Jimin looked at her sorry eyes before kissing her forehead gently.
"Even tears of joy will make me go into crazy mode to protect you."
"Oh wow, you got it bad for her," Jin commented as he stood next to the couple patting Jimin's back. "But after knowing you for so long, I don't expect anything less," he added before turning and leaving the couple alone.

When the door rang, Laura rushed out of the room, dragging her boyfriend behind her to greet her best friends.
To her surprise, Mark and Jinhyung, his boyfriend, were already inside. However, Jackson was nowhere to be seen.
Laura walked over to the couple to hug them as she was still searching for her other friend.
"If you are looking for Jackson, he was kidnapped by the Bangtan leader the moment the door opened," Mark informed her with a smile, pointing in the direction of the hallway that led to the private rooms of the members.
"Wait! What? That is not fair!" Laura pouted looking at Jimin.
"They will show up soon. Don't worry." He tried to comfort her.

" He tried to comfort her