🤎🤎

Joon came running into the apartment, kneeling in front of his friend.
"What happened, Jiminie?" He asked, lifting his dongsaeng's head to face him.
"I did a stupid thing. And now she is gone."
"She is gone? What do you mean?"
"I cannot find her! She is gone!" The desperation was palpable in Jimin's voice. He had just found her and now she had vanished.
"Hey, calm down. I'm sure she is here somewhere. Have you searched every room?"
The dancer nodded, still sitting on the ground his head between his knees.
"Okay, first of all. Get yourself together! We will find her." Namjoon pulled him up.
"I will go and look outside. Maybe she just went for a walk."
New hope to find her started to spread inside him. He had not given up on her before and he will not do so now.
"And you my friend call Mark. I am sure he knows where she takes off when she feels down."
Namjoon checked one last time with Jimin if he was okay and knew what to do next before he left the apartment to search for Laura.

With trembling hands, Jimin dialed Mark's number.
"Jimin! I did not expect to hear from you this soon. How is Laura?"
"Mark, I'm so sorry." Jimin stuttered in the phone.
"What happened?" The concerns in his friend's voice made him feel guilty, guilty for disappointing them.
"I screwed up and now I cannot find her."
"I am sure you did not screw up. As for finding her, did you search your entire apartment?"
"Yes, every room but she is not there. Joon went to look for her outside."
"I doubt she went outside! She would not risk bumping in someone who could take her back to Claudia." Jimin's stomach turned when he thought about the evil people that could harm her.
"Okay, so she is still in here?"
"Yes, she is! However, she is good at hiding. It took me some time to find her little hideouts in my apartment."
Even if the situation was bad, imagining Laura playing hide and seek with him made him smile.
"Do you happen to have a built-in wardrobe?"
"Yes, next to the front door for my jackets."
"There you go. I am 99% sure you will find her there. Go and check."

Jimin approached the wardrobe with long strides

Jimin approached the wardrobe with long strides. He turned the doorknob with hesitation and as it did not turn, he felt relieved because he knew he had found her. She was still here.
He let out a big sigh as he let his back slide down against the door of the closet.
"Laura?" No answer.
"Please, Laura. I am sorry."
He leaned closer and heard her sob lightly.
"Can you please come out and talk to me? I beg you!"
"Jimin?" Mark caught his attention back as he called for him over the phone. "Put me on speaker. I wanna talk to her!"
"Okay, " Jimin turned the speaker on and held his phone close to the door, "you are on, Mark."
"Laura?"
"Mark?" Her voice was low yet Jimin felt like her soft voice was taken away the weight that was pushing down on his body.
"Yes! Do you intend to hurt yourself?"
"No!"
'Has she ever done that?' Jimin wondered.
"Are you coming out?"
"No!"
"Will you be okay?"
"Yes!"
"Good, take your time. Call me if you need me. Jimin? Can I talk to you alone for a second?" The dancer took back his phone, turning the speaker off.
"I'll be right back, " he informed Laura before walking over to the living room to look out through the big window, his eyes wandering over the Seoul Skyline.
"Listen to me, my friend. She will come out sooner or later. This is her way of dealing with things when she feels hurt. Don't rush her!" Mark advised him, at the same time reassuring him that she was fine.