💗

It was a week since Jimin had signed the contract with Claudia. His schedule had been really busy but every night when he came back to his apartment, his heart beat fast, knowing she was lying in his bed.
He would text Laura often during the day, just to know how she was feeling and what she was doing. Often, she would reply with some funny selfies of her cooking, reading, or hanging out with Jackson or Mark, or both.

Last night Jimin came home late due to dance practice that was never going to stop. He knew that they needed to be on point for the upcoming tour but right now he only craved to be with Laura. It was past midnight when he finally pushed in the code for his front door.
As soon as he was inside, he could smell the scent of delicious food. His feet followed the aroma to the kitchen where he found a plate prepared with homemade food. He could feel his heart swelling with love, realizing that this is what he wanted to come back home to every night.
Not a meal or a clean house but a person that he loves. After warming up the dish, he sat down to eat, scrolling through his phone to answer back messages from his family and friends.
"How does it taste?" Laura leaned against the doorframe, staring at him.
"Delicious!" He declared as he munched on another piece of meat.
"I am glad you like it." She confessed as she took a seat across from him.
"Did you eat?" He inquired of her as she watched him, her head resting on top of her hand.
"Also, why are you still up?" Jimin scolded her looking at her soft smile as she nodded to his first question.
"Because I normally would work at this hour. You know some habits are hard to break."
Jimin's smile faded as he reached over the table to take her hand.
"But that is not the main reason, " she continued, holding his gaze, "the main reason is that I am missing your strong arms around me."
Jimin blushed profoundly at her words which made Laura laughed.
"I love your new hair color." She squeezed his hand before letting it go, gesturing for him to continue eating.
"I was not sure at first. Pink is not my favorite color."
"I love it, " she replied as she stood up. "You look so soft with it."
Jimin stood as well, cleaning the table and bringing the dirty plate to the sink.
"I guess I have to ask the stylists for a change then."
"No! You don't. I love to see a soft Jimin on the outside when I know that in my heart he is the strongest man I have ever seen."

Laura walked out of the kitchen, leaving a dumbfounded Jimin behind

"Are you coming?" She shouted from the hallway.
Jimin hurried to follow her up the stairs to his, no their bedroom. Laura was sitting against the headboard a book in hand when he entered.
"I just grab a quick shower but if you are too tired to wait up, just go ahead and sleep."
"I will never be too tired to wait for you." She declared, looking at him with a smile.
Jimin could feel his heart exploding.
'Is she confessing her love for me right now?'

Not sure how to react, he jogged to the bathroom. Only when he was naked, did he realized that he had forgotten to bring his pj's.
He opened the door a crack to find Laura already waiting with his nightwear in hand.
"I thought you might need this." She told him, looking over his exposed body.
At that moment, Jimin was glad that he had at least taken a towel to cover up his hardening member.
"Thank you." He stuttered before rapidly closing the door on her.
Even if he wanted to stay under the warm water for a longer time, his mind screamed at him to hurry to meet the woman he loved in bed.