💕

The last few days since their return from the trip abroad, Laura felt strange. Her body was acting up and her mind was restless. Nightmares had always accompanied her but after staying with Jimin, they had become less and were shorter. But now they are back at the same intensity as they were when she was still in Paradise.
Her boyfriend was the sweetest though. He tried to look out for her every minute of the day even if she told him she was fine. Throwing up was not a regular thing but her stomach twisted at the smell of certain foods. And then there was her insatiable desire to make love to Jimin like tonight.
She woke up at 3:15 am without any apparent reason apart from the fact that she was super horny. Jimin being her big spoon, she could discern from his breathing near her ear that he was fast asleep. She tried to close her eyes and go back to sleep as well but her body was already trying to get her boyfriend's attention. Her backside, which was aligned with his crotch, started to press against him as little movement from side to side brought the friction she needed to get him hard.

Less than a minute later, she felt his length hardening against her. The want of having him inside her got unbearable. Therefore, her hands wandered under the blanket and as the right one moved to her back to envelop his dick, her left moved inside the front on her panties. Relief washed over her as the sweet sensation, that her finger on her clit was providing her, filled her.

The little whimpers Jimin let out in his sleep, turned her on even more. She needed him right now.
Therefore she let go of his erection to slip out of her panties. Her movement made Jimin roll onto his back so she turned to look at him. The blanket had come off and his fully erected length was making her mouth water. She lifted her body to kneel next to him.

Her nightgown came off quickly as her hands moved down to caress his chest. She took note to let him know how she appreciated the fact that he only slept in boxer shorts.
As her hands came closer to his shoulders, she lifted one of her legs over his body to straddle him. While the left hand was holding him down, her right hand freed his throbbing length.
Jimin's eyes opened in panic as she slowly lowered her body to let his erected cock fill her up.
"Laura! What are you...?" Jimin was unable to finish the sentences as she moved in fast bounces on top of him.
"Oh Baby. I need you." Laura exclaimed between moans.

Jimin was in awe of her body moving up and down on him. When she leaned down to kiss her way from his neck to his lips, he whimpered at the glorious sensation. The kiss was deep, her tongue stroking over his in the most sensual way. Even when they came up for air, her eyes holding his gaze, her movement did not stop for a second.

 Even when they came up for air, her eyes holding his gaze, her movement did not stop for a second

"I need more Jimin. Please, fuck me hard."
Jimin was confused as he normally took it slow with her.
"Please! Please!" She begged before climbing off his body and positioning her backside to him.
Jimin was frozen in place as he did want to just take her but was still reminded that he needed to be careful.

Since he did not move, she put her fingers moving between her wet folds to pleasure herself.
Jimin thought he would explode only by the visuals. Guilt washed over him as he wished to be the one to take care of her, forever, body and mind.
So he came out of his daze and crawled behind her at the time that she was about to slip two of her fingers inside her. He slapped her ass lightly to halt her attempt, making her moan loudly.
"That hole is only to be filled by my dick." He scolded her and in the same moment rammed inside her.
She started to cry out and he was afraid, he was being too rough so he kissed over her shoulder blades and slowed down the tempo.
But Laura pushed back hard and fast, driving his cock deeper with every push.
"Jimin, harder! Faster!" She screamed as she reached behind her body to grab his arms.
He realized that she wanted to be free of control so he pulled both of her arms back as he slammed his length inside her.