S05 E29: The Making of Healing Hours (Part 1)

Start from the beginning

Taylor raised her eyebrow and nodded her head. "Then we could add.. my feelings fall right in the middle, is that an issue? Because there really is nothing wrong with just liking someone and not being in love with them."

"Mhm..."

"Now I need to know who this song is about."

Michelle snorted and kept her eyes on the screen, ignoring the look her daughter was giving her. "A certain blonde singer who just went on another date with another person this week."

"Mooooom." Isabella groaned and covered her face.

Taylor sat up straighter, wanting to know the tea. "Oh my god, they went on a date? With another person? Does she know you like them?" Isabella nodded her head making Taylor gasp. "I need to know who this person is. Do I know them?"

Michelle played one of Billie's songs making Taylor gasp louder. "No... Billie Eilish? Oh my god."

"MOM!" Isabella watched her mother snickering making her playfully roll her eyes and cover her head with the pillow. "Please stop playing that song."

Taylor leaned back on her seat and looked at the younger girl. "Damn."

They have been writing for 5 minutes now when Isabella shot up from her place on the couch and grabbed a paper, quickly scribbling some lyrics. Taylor and Michelle looked at her curiously.

"What do you got?" Taylor asked curiously.

"Baby I don't feel no butterflies when I look into your ocean eyes, and we fall into salty-sweet goodbyes cause everything is temporary... that's all I got so far."

Taylor and Michelle were laughing and looking at her in disbelief. "You really are shady."

Isabella shrugged and wrote more lyrics. "What can I say, I write through experience. If they get it... they get it."

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

"We were able to finish the song that day and write like 3 more, it was fun, but the other songs were not added on the album. The next song I wrote that I added to the album was written in October of last year. I was in my and Paige's apartment."

Leaves

Isabella sat on the couch, a pen and paper on her lap as she glanced at Paige

Isabella sat on the couch, a pen and paper on her lap as she glanced at Paige. The (then) pink-haired girl was streaming and they haven't been spending time together as much as they would have liked because they were very busy. 

She was always either on the field training with her team or in her classes (it didn't help that she had 2 majors) while Paige was working. 

Her mind then went back to how they were, how they met, and how they got together. Would they be able to get through it?