Chapter Forty Four

Aries’s P.O.V
We were soon walking up to a gate that led to a large house before noticing someone else walking up on the other side and as we got closer, I noticed that it was Bellatrix along with a few others behind her, “get Draco” she whispered before we were dragged inside only to realise that we were at Malfoy Manor as Bellatrix questioned Draco about whether or not Harry was himself, “well?” she asked him, “I can’t be sure” he said to her, “Draco. Look closely, son. If we are the ones to hand over Potter to the Dark Lord, everything would be forgiven. All would be as it was, you understand?” Lucius said to Draco, “now, we won’t be forgetting who actually caught him, I hope, Mr. Malfoy” one of the Snatchers said to him, “you dare to talk to me like that in my own house?” Lucius shouted, “don’t be shy, sweetie. Come over. Now, if this isn’t who we think it is, Draco, and we call him, he’ll kill us all. We need to be absolutely sure.” Bellatrix told Draco as she brought him over, “who says he won’t kill you anyways.” I said to her before she rushed over to me and made a cut on my cheek with her dagger, “we may be family, but don’t forget that I will kill you just like I did your father.” she said to me, “and don’t forget that I can do the same” I told her and all she did was laugh as she walked back to Draco, “what’s wrong with his face?” Draco asked, “Yes, what is wrong with his face?” Bellatrix repeated, “he came to us like that. Something he picked up in the forest, I reckon.” one of the Snatchers told her, “or ran into a Stinging Jinx. Was it one of you, dearies? Give me their wands, I want to see what their last spells were. Ahh. got you.” Bellatrix as she walked past the three of us before turning to see the sword, “what is that? Where’d you get that from?” she asked, “it was in her bag when we searched her. I reckon it’s mine now.” the Snatcher that was holding it said to her before she attacked them and Ron, Hermione and myself got out of the way, “Cissy, put the boys in the cellar. I want to have a little conversation with these two, Girls-to-girls.” Bellatrix said as she dragged Ron away, “you’re mad is what you are.” I told her before she threw me to the floor, “don’t think I won’t hesitate to kill you.” she told me and I smirked a little before she pinned me to the floor and slapped me causing me to bleed a little, “where did you get the sword?” she asked me, “I don’t know what you’re talking about. I was never with them until recently.” I told her, “you’re lying to me.” she shouted before she started carving something in my arm and I tried getting her off of me as I started to scream from the pain and felt tears leave my eyes as I started thinking about George as she continued, “please, I swear I don’t know where they got it from.” I said to her before she finally stopped, “I hope you’re right.” she told me before leaving me and went over to Hermione as she started questioning her as well before Bellatrix had started to do the same thing she had done the same to Hermione.

After a while, both Hermione and I were just laying there on the floor they had eventually brought up the Goblin as well as she began to question him about the bank and who could have gotten into her Vault there as he told her what he knew when he was last there, “consider yourself lucky, Goblin” she said to him before walking over to Hermione and myself, “the same won't be said for these two.” she said before we saw Ron and he attacked Bellatrix before himself and Harry fought Draco and his mother before I was held by my hair by Lucius as he pointed his wand at my neck, “stop. Drop your wands.” Bellatrix told them, “I said drop them?” she asked them again and she had done so before she had Draco pick them up, “well, well, well, look what we have here. It's Harry Potter. He’s all bright and shiny and new again, just in time for the Dark Lord. call him. Call him.” Bellatrix said as they looked at Draco before Lucius had handed me over to Draco before he tried calling Voldemort, “I’m sorry.” I heard him whisper to me and I just nodded before we heard something coming from the ceiling only to see Dobby on the chandelier before it fell and Draco had pushed me over to the other side as I made it to the others before the Chandelier made it to the ground before Harry put me behind him, “stupid elf. You could have killed me” Bellatrix said to Dobby, “Dobby never meant to kill. Dobby only meant to maim or seriously injure.” Dobby told her before Draco’s mothers tried to attack Dobby before he stopped her, “how dare you take a Witch’s wand? How dare you defy your masters?” Bellatrix shouted at Dobby, “Dobby has no master. Dobby is a free elf. And Dobby has come to save Harry Potter and his friends.” he told her before we all grabbed onto each other’s hands before we Apparated just after I had noticed that Ballatrix had thrown her dagger and I tried to get in front of everyone before we made it to Shell cottage and I felt a slight pain in my right arm only to see that there was a scratch on it before hearing Dobby only to see that the Dagger went through him.

After seeing what happened to Dobby, “I tried stopping it” I said before Harry had gone over to him as he held Dobby in his arms before looking at us, “in your bag. Hermione?” Harry asked her, “Help me.” He spoke up again and I rested my head on Ron’s shoulder before Luna walked past us and over to Harry, “I want to bury him. Properly. Without Magic.” Harry said to us and we had eventually gone back to the house as Hermione and Ron had grabbed something to wrap Dobby on before burying him and I just sat there at the table as I was thinking to myself before I flinched when I felt someone beside me and saw that it was Fleur with her hands slightly raised, “sorry.” I told her before she grabbed my arm only to see the word disgrace on my arm, “who did this to you?” she asked me as she gently cleaned it, “Bellatrix Lestrange.” I said to her, “she’s the definition of insanity.” Bill said to us, “I couldn't agree more” I said before I saw Snow fly in and came to me, “she came here not long after you and Ron had left.” Fleur said to me and I smiled as she wrapped my arm, “I should probably write to Uncle Moony.” I mentioned before Bill had handed me a quill and some Parchment and I began to write down everything including where I was now before sending it off with Snow after I was done with it, “you can stay here for as long as you need alright.” Fleur told me and I nodded and smiled at her, “thanks.” I told her before going back to petting Snow for a while longer, “do you need help with anything?” I asked Bill and Fleur, “do you mind helping me clean some dishes?” Fleur asked and I nodded as the others had come inside besides Harry, “How’s he doing?” I asked Ron and Hermione as they both just looked at each other and I sighed, “not too good I’m guessing?” I asked and they nodded as I continued to help Fleur after she had brought some dishes down from the room the Goblin was in as Ron and Hermione had gone into the other room.

Eventually, Harry had finally come into the house as he continued to look outside before Luna spoke up, “it’s beautiful here.” she said, “it was our Aunts. We used to come here as kids. The Order uses it now as a safe house. What’s left of us at least.” Bill told her, “Muggles think these keep evil away. But they’re wrong” Luna said as Harry walked up and stood next to her, “I need to talk to the Goblin.” Harry said to Bill and Fleur and Bill eventually led them to where the Goblin was before coming back downstairs and Fleur had eventually headed upstairs to check on Mr. Ollivander before coming back down with dishes in her hands  and I stood up and helped her with them as we had gotten them cleaned and put away before Harry, Ron and Hermionehad come back down from talking to Mr. Ollivander and the Goblin and we all nodded at each other, “good luck” I told them knowing they were leaving to look for another Horcrux, “thanks.” Harry said before they walked out of the house with the goblin as well.