Chapter Twenty one

Aries’s P.O.V
It was the next morning and I had woken up to see that George was till sleeping and I smiled a little as I looked at him and gently moved some of his hair out of the way before I noticed him smiling a little before seeing him waking up, “I could get used to this” he said and I giggled a little bit before we rolled over and I ended up straddling him and we stayed like that for a while as we talked for a bit before we heard someone knock on the door only for it to reveal my dad and I felt a little embarrassed as I got off of George, “since when were you two together?” he asked, “since last year” I told him and he nodded, “you’re lucky I like you Weasley.” Dad said before looking at me, “breakfast is ready if you’re hungry.” he told us and I nodded, “alright dad, we’ll be down in a minute.” I said to him before he left leaving the door open and I let out a heavy sigh before looking at George as he laughed and I hit him with one of the pillows before we eventually made it downstairs and sat down with the others, “I’m assuming Harry had left for his hearing.” I said wondering, “yes he did. Arthur had taken him a few moments ago.” Dad said and I just nodded as we soon began to eat our breakfast. After a bit, the twins and I had finished eating and had gotten dressed for the day and I had decided that we should go outside of a bit since it was probably nice outside and they agreed and Ginny had come with us as well along with Ron and Hermione before Hermione had spoken up, “hey guys look, there’s a coffee shop there. Do any of you want to get anything to drink.” she suggested and we all agreed and eventually walked in when we got there and found a place to sit and we talked before someone came up to us, “hello everyone. What can I get for you.” the woman asked and we all ordered what we wanted before she left and we waited. After a few moments had gone by, the women had come back with our drinks and we all said thank you, “I miss this” I spoke out, “miss what?” George chuckled, “Uncle Moony and I used to go to a place like this every once and a while when I was younger and over the summers when I wasn’t in school but now, we haven’t gone as much. It was pretty much a thing of ours we did as I grew up living with him.” I told them and we all talked about our childhoods and what we had done when we were younger before we had all decided to leave after paying for our drinks and headed back to dad's place for the rest of the day. By the time we had gotten there and walked inside we saw everyone sitting around before they noticed all of us, “hey you lot, are you guys having fun out there.” Uncle Moony asked and we all nodded and continued to hang out.

It was the day that we are going back to Hogwarts and we were all heading for the train and as I was pushing the cart that had my things on it, I noticed dad jogging past in his Animagus form and I smiled to myself and just before I was about to follow him, someone had stopped e and I turned to see that it was Mrs. Weasley, “I’ll take your things for you dear. You go on ahead to your dad.” she said and I smiled and rushed off to find dad before seeing Harry go into a room and went in there myself just before Harry had closed the door, “Sirius, what are you doing here? If somebody sees you-” Harry began to say before dad spoke up, “I had to see the both of you off, didn’t I? I never got the chance with Aries before until now.” Dad said to us, “what’s life without a little risk?” Dad said as the three of us sat down, “neither of us don’t want to see you get chucked back in Azkaban.” Harry told him, “oh don’t worry about me. Anyway, I wanted you both to have this.” Dad said as he pulled something out of his pocket and gave it to Harry as he opened it to reveal a picture, “Original Order of the Phoenix. Marlene Mckinnon, Aries’ Mother. She was killed two weeks after this was taken. Voldemort whipped out her entire family. Frank and Alice Longbottom.” Dad said as he pointed mom and Neville’s parents out and I felt a tear slip when I looked at mom, “Neville’s parents.” I heard Harry say, bringing me out of my thoughts, “they suffered a fate worse than death, you ask me. It’s been Fourteen years. And still a day doesn’t go by, I don't miss your dad and your mother.” Dad said to us, “Do you really think there’s going to be a war Sirius?” Harry asked him, “yeah, I was kind of wondering the same thing to be honest.” I told him, “it feels like it did before.” Dad said before Harry tried giving the picture back, “no keep it, both of you. Anyway, I suppose you’re the young ones now.” Dad said before Harry gave me the picture and I continued to look at mom and smiled a little, “I miss her.” I said to dad, “me to pup. Me to” he said before he hugged Harry and I before we had to leave and eventually made it to the train.