Chapter Eleven

Aries’s P.O.V
School had started back up again and we were all on the train ride to Hogwarts and I was sitting with the Twins thinking about the Kiss George and I shared the entire time before I felt someone put their hand over mine as it brought me out of my thoughts and saw that it was George’s and I smiled a little as we held hands for the rest of the way as he put me at ease about everything. By the time we had gotten to Hogwarts, everyone was gathered outside as we saw a carriage being pulled by a few Pegasus' and I began to wonder what was going on and why they were here in the first place, well, there’s something you don’t see everyday” one of the twins said as Hagrid was almost hit before seeing a ship emerge from the water. Later on, we were all sitting in the Great Hall before Dumbledore had spoken up, “now that we’re all settled in and sorted, I’d like to make an announcement. This Castle will not only be your home this year, but home to some very special guests as well. You see, Hogwarts has been chosen-” Dumbledore said before he talked with Mr. Filch, “what do you think is going on?” I asked the twins, “Who knows, we think it might be something interesting.” Fred said before we saw Mr. Filch ran back the way he came before Dumbledore continued, “so, Hogwarts has been chosen to host a Legendary event. The TriWizard Tournament. Now for those of you who do not know, the TrWizard Tournament brings together three schools for a series of Magical contests. From each school, a single student is selected to compete. Now let me be clear. If chosen, you stand alone. And trust me when I say, these contests are not for the faint hearted. But more of that later. For now, please join me in welcoming the lovely ladies of the Beauxbatons Academy of Magic and their Headmistress, Madame Maxime.” Dumbledore said and the girls walked into the Great Hall and by the time they made it to the end of the Hall, everyone in the room was cheering and clapping, but it was mostly the boys her doing most of that before Dumbledore had managed to quiet everyone down, “and now our friends from the north. Please greet the proud sons of Durmstrang and their High Master, Igor Karkaroff.” Dumbledore said before they had walked in making an entrance.

After a while, everyone was eating and talking to one another before Dumbledore had gotten everyone’s attention, “your attention please. I’d like to say a few words. Eternal Glory. That is what awaits the student who wins the TriWizard Tournament. But to do this, that student must survive three tasks. Three extremely dangerous tasks. For this reason the Ministry has seen fit to impose a new rule. To explain all of this, we have the Head of the Department of International Magical Cooperation, Mr. Bartemius Crouch.” Dumbledore said before the ceiling had started going crazy and everyone began to panic before someone had calmed it down and I began to wonder who the man was that had done it before Barty Crouch had walked up, “after due consideration the Ministry has concluded that for their own safety, no student under the age of 17 shall be allowed to put forth their name for the TriWizard Tournament. This decision is final.” Barty said to everyone as they all began to say otherwise before Dumbledore had managed to get everyone to quiet down before revealing something, “the Goblet of Fire. Anyone wishing to submit themselves to the tournament, need only write their name upon a piece of parchment, and throw it in the flame before this hour on Thursday night. Do not do so lightly. If chosen, there’s no turning back. As of this moment, the TriWizard Tournament has begun.  

Later that night after the feast was over, everyone had gone back to their Common Rooms for the night and I was sitting with Fred and George as we laughed, “we are definitely going to try and get ourselves into that tournament” Fred said and George agreed with him, “not bloody likely. Did you not hear what they said? it's dangerous, all of it.” I told them before looking at George, “please don’t try.” I told him, “I won’t make any promises.” George said and I sighed knowing that I won’t change their minds, but don’t be surprised if it doesn’t work out the way you want it to.” I told them before I decided to head up to my Dorm for the night and I sat down on my bed thinking hoping that George doesn’t try and enter himself into the Tournament and I was brought out of my thoughts when I heard someone walk in and I turned to see that it was Hermione, “are you alright, you looked worried?” she asked me, “yeah I’ll be alright. Both Fred and George are planning on doing something about being in the tournament and what not.” I told her as she sat down next to me on the bed, “I’m sure that whatever they're planning on doing won’t work so as far as I know, you have nothing to worry about alright.” she told me and I nodded and sighed a little, “so, you and George. How is that working out?” she asked me smirking a little and I chuckled, “bloody hell, you should have heard Fred when George and I kissed the other night, Mrs. Weasley started shouting at him about it before he started teasing us along with everyone else. But it was worth it to be honest.” I told her thinking about it as it brought a smile to my face, “you really love him don’t you?” she asked me and I nodded, “yeah, I do. More than I thought I would actually” I told her as we continued to talk about it for a while before the both of us started to get tired, “we should probably get ready for bed.” Hermione mentioned and I agreed as the both of us had gotten changed for the night before getting into bed and at first, I couldn’t fall asleep because I was thinking about George the entire time before I was finally able to fall asleep later that night.