Chapter Ten: Goblet of Fire

Aries’s P.O.V
It was early the next morning as both Ginny and I had finally gotten up and had gotten ready for the day only to see Hermione there as well, “hey Hermione” I said as the both of us hugged, “hey Aries, how has your summer been so far?” she asked me, “it was alright. How was yours?” I said to her, “it was good, I'm assuming you're coming to the Quidditch World Cup as well?” she asked and I nodded, “yeah, they invited me yesterday.” I told her before Mrs. Weasley spoke up, “Hermione, Aries, do you both mind waking up the boys please and tell them breakfast is ready” she asked us, “on it” I said as we both headed upstairs and I walked into Fred and George’s room to see that they were still sleeping and I smiled a little and decided to do something to wake them up before finally thinking of something before grabbing two small buckets of water and dumped them on the both of them and began to laugh as they panicked before seeing me, “bloody hell was that for'' Fred said as he stood up, “oh come on, it was funny.” I told him before I felt someone grab me and put me on their shoulder and noticed that it was George as we walked downstairs, “George Weasley, put her down this instant.” I heard Mrs. Weasley said to him and he had done so before I stayed laughing again, “now would you care to explain why you and your brother are soaked?” she asked them before they both looked at me and so did she and I shrugged a little, “I poured water on them.” I told her and she smiled a little before the others started laughing when they heard and we all eventually after breakfast after everyone was awake and dressed.

After a while, we all left the house as I walked with Fred and George, “hey dad, where are we going?” we heard Ron ask, “Haven’t the foggiest. Keep up.” Mr. Wealsey told him as we continued walking before we met up with another man, “Arthur. It’s about time son.” the man said to him, “Sorry Amos. some of us had a bot of a sleepy start.” Mr. Weasley told him, “this is Amos Diggory, everyone. Works with me, at the Ministry.” Mr. Weasley told us before someone else had jumped from the tree and shook hands with Mr. Weasley, “and this strapping young man must be Cedric, am I right.” Mr. Weasley said before we continued walking only to soon be walking up to a boot that happened to be a PortKey as we began to gather around it and I managed to put my hand on it as Amos counted down before we took off spinning around, “let go kids” I heard Arthur say and I soon let go of the boot before landing on the ground and grunted a little as I got up, “bloody hell, never make me do that again.” I said as Fred and George got up as well and followed the others only to see a very large crowd full of people and what looked like tents, “well kids, welcome to the Quidditch World Cup.” Mr. Weasley said to everyone, “this is bloody brilliant” I said looking around before we walked through the crowd of people before Cedric and his father decided to split, “see you later Cedric” the twins said to him before they walked away and we soon walked up to our tent, “home sweet home” Mr. Weasley said before I walked in after the twins had only to see that it was much bigger on the inside then it was on the out and we eventually got everything sorted out and unpacked.

Later on, we finally made it to the stadium and eventually noticed how high we were, “bloody hell we’re high up.” I mentioned, “Blimey dad. How far up are we?” Ron asked as he walked up, “well, put it this way. If it rains, you’ll be the first to know.” Lucius said to us, “Father and I are in the Minister’s box, by personal invitation of Cornelius Fudge himself.” Draco said, “don’t need to show off everytime” I told him as his father stopped him and Draco just gave me a nasty look, “there’s no need for these people.” Lucius said before he stopped Harry, “do enjoy yourself, won’t you? While you can.” Lucias said before leaving and we had done the same before we made it to our spots as everyone there was cheering for both Ireland and Bulgaria and the twins and I were cheering for Ireland as they flew past us, “It’s the Irish. There’s Troy.” one of them said as they pointed them out before a firework of an Leperakon danced as it was in the air before the Bulgarians flew right through it, “Who’s that?” Ginny asked, “that’s Viktor Krum.” I told her, “that sis is the best Seeker in the world.” one of the twins said to her before everyone was cheering for Krum before the Minister spoke up, “Good evening. As Minister for Magic, it gives me great pleasure to welcome each and every one of you to the final of the 422nd Quidditch World Cup. Let the match begin.” the Minister said and the March soon began. After the match was over, we all headed back to the tent and as soon as we walked inside we were all dancing and having fun before Ron spoke up, “there’s no one like Krum. he’s like a bird, the way he rides the wind. He’s more than an athlete. He’s an artist.” he said to us, “I think that you, Ron, might have a crush on Krum.” I mentioned, “I think you’re in love Ron” Ginny said to him and I laughed, “shut up.” he told us before we started singing before Mr. Weasley rushed to us, “stop. Stop it. It’s not the Irish. We’ve gotta get out of here. Now” Mr. Weasley told us before we made it out of the tent only to see everyone running, “what’s happening?” I wondered, “it’s Death Eaters. get back to the Portkey, everybody, and stick together.” Mr. Weasley said to us before facing us, “Fred, George, Aries. Ginny is your responsibility” he told us before we ran for it making sure we stayed together.

By the time we finally had gotten to the PortKey, we hadn’t seen the other’s yet before we saw Ron and Hermione, “where’s Harry? I thought he was with you guys?” I asked them, “we don’t know, we thought he might have met up with the four of you” Ron told us before him and Hermione went back calling his name and not long after, Mr. Weasley came around, “Where’s your brother and Harry and Hermione, “they went to look for Harry.” I told him before he also ran back. After a while, they finally made it back and finally grabbed onto the Portkey and eventually made it back to the Weasley’s and had told Mrs. Weasley, everything that had happened at the World up earlier and I just sat in the living room thinking to myself before George sat down next to me, “how are you feeling?” he asked me and I sighed, “worried I guess. I just don’t know what to think of it all I suppose.” I told him and I rested my head on his shoulder as I held my knees to my chest as I continued to think about it wondering how I was going to tell Uncle Moony and dad about what had happened. Later that night, I was getting ready for bed before I decided to sit outside and decided to write to both dad and Uncle Moony about what happened and by the time I was done, I heard someone come out as well and saw that it was George again, “are you doing alright?” he asked and I just nodded before I looked up at the stars, “it’s lovely here” I said to him as I noticed him sit down, “yeah, it is.” he said before I looked over to face him only to see that he was looking at me and I blushed a little when I quickly looked away before I felt him turn my face gently and had me face him again only for him to kiss me and after a moment, I kissed him back as I felt him gently caressed my cheek before we broke away from the kiss, “you have no Idea how long I’ve wanted you to do that” I told him and we both chuckled, “I felt the same way” he said before we kissed again only to hear someone else walk outside and heard that it was Fred, “they finally did it you guys” we heard him say to everyone before hearing Mrs. Weasley shouted at him about it before we soon stood up and headed back inside as some of them teased us about it and we all eventually headed to bed for the night.