Chapter Thirty Seven

Aries’s P.O.V
It was another day and after classes were over, Ginny, Ron, Hermione and myself sat with Harry and told him what we're going to do and he agreed as it took him a moment before Ginny and Harry left the Common Room to hide the book, “what’s wrong?” Hermione asked me as it brought me out of my daze, “I’m worried.” I said to her, “I don’t blame you. We all are.” Hermione said, “she’s right mate and we agree with you about the book changing him to.” Ron said and I just nodded not knowing what to say or think at the moment and later on, after Ron had left the Common Room he had eventually come back with Harry, “do you feel any different?” I asked him hoping that hiding the book made a difference, “I think so.” Harry said and I sighed a little before he told us what he thought about doing it before he drank the Liquid Luck, “well? How do you feel?” Hermione asked, “excellent. Really excellent.” Harry said as the four of us stood up, “remember, Slughorn usually eats early. Takes a walk and then return to his office.” Hermione told Harry, “right. I’m going down to Hagrids.” Harry said to us, “wait what.?” I asked as he walked away, “no, Harry you’ve got to go and speak to Slughorn. We have a plan.” Hermione said as Harry turned to face us again, “I know but, I’ve got a really good feeling about Hagrids I feel it’s the place to be tonight. Do you know what I mean?” Harry said to us, “no. no we don’t.” I told him, “trust me I know what I’m doing or Felix does.” Harry said before leaving the Common Room, “Bloody hell, maybe this wasn’t such a good idea.” I said as the three of us sat down on the couch and I let out a heavy sigh, “I know but all we can do right now is wait it out and see what he tells us about it later alright.” Hermione said and I nodded, “I guess you're right” I said thinking about it before decided to write to Uncle Moony about what happened in the last day or so before sending it off with Snow and continued to sit alone and think to myself about everything that’s happened recently and could have possibly gone differently before I had fallen asleep. Later on, I felt myself being shaken awake and I woke up and rubbed my eyes before seeing Harry before letting out a yawn, “hey Harry, how did it go?” I asked him, “it went well actually. I got what I needed from Slughorn. The reason Dumbledore wanted me to get to know him was because he wanted me to get a particular memory from Slughorn about You-Know-Who.” he told me and I nodded, “that makes sense I guess.” I said to him as we talked about it before thinking about what Dumbledore needed to know about Voldemort, “what was it about the memory that he needed it for?” I asked Harry, “Horcruxes. Voldemort split his soul into Seven pieces and put it into Seven objects.” Harry told me, “oh, that sounds complicated to do to be honest.” I said to him as we continued to talk about it for a bit longer and after a while, I had gotten up from my seat before Harry grabbed my arm, “I’m sorry about the whole incident with Malfoy. I know you were worried about me even before that and to be honest, you’re right, the book did change me and I let it.” Harry said and I nodded, “well I’m glad you got rid of it.” I said to him and he smiled a bit, “well, I’ll let you get some sleep.” he said, letting go of my arm, “good night.” I said to him, “good night” He said and I went to my dorm.

It was another day and I was wandering around the corridors before I bumped into Professor Dumbledore, “sorry professor.” I said to him, “oh, that’s quite alright. Before you go, would you mind finding Harry for me and coming back with him if you don’t mind.” he said and I nodded, “yeah sure.” I said to him, “I will be at the Astronomy Tower when you come back with him.” he said before he walked away and I began to wonder why and hoping that everything was alright as I made my way to the Common Room. by the time I got there, I walked up to Harry before he noticed me, “Dumbledore said he wanted to talk to you.” I told him before he got up and we both made our way to the Astronomy Tower only to here both Dumbledore and Snape talking before hearing footsteps walking toward us only to see Snape stop in front of us before walking past and Harry and I made it to the top of the stairs to see Dumbledore looking out, “Professor.” I spoke up before he turned to face us, “oh Harry, Aries. You need a shave my friend.” Dumbledore said and I smiled a little as he looked at Harry when he said that, “you know at times, I forget how much you’ve grown. How much the both of you have grown.  At times I still see the small boy from the cupboard. Forgive my morgansins Harry, I’m an old man.” Dumbledore said, “you don;t look a day over 50 Professor.” I told him, “you still look the same to me sir” Harry told him as well and he chuckled a little, “just like your mothers, you’re both unfailingly kind. A trait people never fail to undervalue I’m afraid.” Dumbledore told us and after a short moment, he continued, “a place to which we journey tonight is extremely dangerous and that is why I want you Aries to stay here and wait for our return. I promise you could accompany me and I stand by that promise. But there is one condition, you must obey every command I give you without question and this also applies to you Miss Black” Dumbledore said and I nodded, “yes sir” Harry and I both said, “you do understand what I’m saying. Should I tell you both to hide, you hide. Should I tell you both to run, you run. Should I tell you both to abandon me and save yourselves, you must do so.” Dumbledore told us.

After a moment of silence, Dumbledore spoke up again, “Your word, both of you.” Dumbledore told us and I knew this wouldn’t end well, “you have my word Professor.” I told him, “my word.” Harry said to him before Dumbledore had given Harry his arm, “sir I thought you couldn’t Apparate within Hogwarts.” Harry said to him as I began to wonder the same thing, “well, being me has its privileges” Dumbledore said, “good point sir.” I mentioned to him, “remember what I said Aries. Wait for us here until we come back.” Dumbledore said and I nodded, “yes sir” I told him and Harry soon grabbed Dumbledore’s arm and they soon Apparated to wherever they were going and I let out a sigh hoping that everything goes alright at least I thought to myself as I looked around to see that I was alone and I let out a heavy sigh hoping that nothing bad happens to either of them while they were gone as it made me start to pace back and forth the entire time they were of not knowing what to do or what to think.