Chapter Forty Two

Aries’s P.O.V
It was the next day and I had woken up in George’s arms and I smiled as I looked up at him to see that he was still sleeping and I smiled to myself a little as I caressed his cheek a little before he started waking up himself before he looked down at me with a small smile on his face before kissing me, “I could get used to this. Waking up next to you every morning.” he told me and I giggled a little as he rolled on top of me, “wherever you go back home, promise me you’ll be safe.” he said to me and I nodded, “the same goes for you as well when I’m not around.” I told him and he nodded before kissing me again before the both of us finally decided to get out of bed and headed downstairs to see Mrs. Weasley cooked Breakfast as George and I sat down with the others and I sat down next to Ginny as the both of us talked, “how are you feeling?” she asked me, “I could be better. How about you?” I said to her, “same. Everything was going well last night before we were attacked.” she mentioned and I nodded as I remembered last night, “did Fleur and Bill leave as well or did they stay?” I asked, wondering realising I hadn’t seen them since last night, “no, they left early this morning to a family Cottage in Tinworth.” Ginny said and I sighed knowing they were alright and we continued to talk before Mrs. Weasley had finished making breakfast and we all began to eat and talk to each other the entire time as well as we talked about what happened and what to do if we ever went out for things we needed and agreed to just keep our distance from snatchers or any of the Death Eaters when we did go out. Later on, after I had finished eating, my Owl flown in through the window and dropped something in front of me and opened it to see that it was a change of clothes before seeing that there was a letter attached to it as well and I opened it before seeing that it was from Uncle Moony before reading it.

Dear Aries

I hope you are staying safe along with the rest of the Weasley’s. I have sent you some clothes to change into and I suggest you stay there for another day or so since I saw a few Snatchers wandering around here late last night after we made it home  and I don’t know if they’re anywhere nearby still. Anyways, be safe alright and remember what I said and stay safe out there.

Love Moony.

After reading the letter, I folded it back up before heading upstairs to get changed into the clothes Uncle Moony sent with Snow as she stood on my shoulder before I made it to George and Freds room and got changed before heading back downstairs to see everyone doing their own thing for a while before they had gotten some mail as well and both Ginny and I had gotten a letter from Hogwarts about our supplies and completely forgot about school before seeing that Professor Snape was now the new Headmaster of the school as well, “did you noticed Snape is Headmaster?” I asked Ginny and she nodded, “to be honest, I don’t know if I’m going back” I told her letting out a sigh thinking about writing to Uncle Moony about Snape before heading back home in a day or so as I sat down at the table, “everything alright love?” George asked me and I sighed again, “Snape’s the new Headmaster of Hogwarts now.” I told him before realising the others heard as well, “Blimey, you’re joking?” Mr. Weasley asked and both Ginny and I shook our heads, “I don’t know if it’s such a good idea to send Ginny back dear.” Mrs. Weasley said to Mr. Weasley, “and I don’t know if it’s a good Idea to keep her here either.” he told her, “alright then, will you be ok if we sent you to Hogwarts Ginny?” Mrs. Weasley asked her and she nodded, “I’ll be fine mum.” Ginny told her before they had agreed to have a day to go to Diagon Alley and I had eventually decided to write to Uncle Moony about the letter I had gotten from the school and about Snape being Headmaster and how I felt about whether or not I should go back and wanted to talk about it when I got back home and when I finished writing it, I soon sent it off with Snow after putting it in an onvelop and let out a sigh and George and I spent the rest of the day together helping his mother as well with certain things around the house.

After about a day had gone by, I was getting ready to go home and I was talking with George before I left as well, “promise me you’ll be safe” he said and I nodded, “I promise and you as well mister.” I told him and he nodded as well before he kissed me before I used the Floo network to get home and when I finally got back only to see that Uncle Moony was walking through the front door before he noticed me, “when did you get back?” He asked me as he came up to hug me, “just now actually.” I told him before hearing someone else come in as well and saw that it was Tonks before she rushed up to me and hugged me as well, “how are you doing Aries?” she asked me before moving away from the hug, “I’m fine. Did you guys get my Owl?” I asked them and they both nodded, “about Snape” Uncle Moony said and I nodded, “yeah. Ginny and I had gotten a list of books and supplies we needed yesterday.” I told him as we sat down on the couch, “you know if you want to go back you can, we’re not forcing you to do so.” Tonks said to me and I nodded thinking about it, “to be honest, I don’t know if I want to. Who knows who he could have hired. For all we know he could have fired the entire staff and replaced them with Death Eaters” I told them, “you have a good point about it. Maybe it isn’t such a good Idea for you to go back.” Tonks said as she looked at Uncle Moony, “she’s right. You’re staying home and I know Sirius would say the same thing.” Uncle Mooy said to us, “I could see if my Summer job could do something for me and change a few things.” I mentioned to them and they agreed, “alright, we will talk to the librarian tomorrow about it alright” Uncle Moony said and I nodded. Later on, while Tonks was making dinner, I decided to put some protective charms around the house incase any Snatcher had decided to come walking past anytime soon and by the time I was done, I had let out a sigh before heading inside to see that she was finished cooking, “just in time. I was about to call you.” she told me and I smiled a little before we all sat down at the table and ate as we talked to each other, “so how are the Weasley’s?” Uncle Moony asked, “they’re managing. Ginny wants to go back to school when it starts back up though.” I told them, “well, I just hope that she stays safe when she does,” Tonks said and I agreed as we continued to eat our food.

By the time we had finished eating dinner both Tonks and I had done the dishes and when we were done, the three of us done our own thing for the rest of the night and I was in my room just thinking, hoping that George is doing alright as I pet Snow and smiled at her reactions as I let out a sigh hoping that Harry, Ron and Hermione were doing alright as well and that they were staying safe as they searched for the Horcruxes hoping that they find them and soon so that this could be over with and kill Voldemort once and for all. After a while, I was brought out of my thoughts when I heard someone knock on my bedroom door and walk in and I turned to see that it was Tonks and I smiled a bit, “how are you feeling?” I asked her, “I’m doing alright. Still getting morning sickness. How about you? How are you doing?” she asked me and I sighed, “worried mostly but other than that I’m fine. I just hope this is all over sooner rather than later to be honest.” I told her and we both chuckled, “I don’t blame you. I wanted to tell you something.” she said and I furrowed my brows a little, “what’s up? Is everything alright between you and Uncle Moony?” I asked her, “Well, ever since I told him about the baby he’s been distant. He told me that his big worry about it all was that it might turn out to be a Werewolf like him and I told him that it won’t. What should I do?” she said and I sighed, “you know, he’s always considered himself to be a monster, and once I fully understood his condition, I would always tell him otherwise no matter what he tried telling me. But as far as I know, there is a 50/50 chance that the baby may or may not become one because it is genetic as well. But throughout your pregnancy, you can only hope that you’re right about it not becoming one for now until it’s born.” I told her and she nodded, “I guess you’re right. It’s just, I don’t want him to walk out on me through this because I don’t think I can do this on my own.” she said and I hugged her, “I know he will come around about this. If you want, I can see if I can talk to him about it and see if it makes a difference at all.” I told her as she hugged me back, “thank you” she said and I smiled to myself, “no problem.” I told her before we moved away from the hug and continued to talk to each other for most of the night before going to bed.