Chapter Forty: Deathly Hallows

Aries’s P.O.V
I had just finished reading the Daily Prophet and read that another Muggle Family had been killed as I let out a sigh after reading what the new Minister had said as well as he wanted us to be strong and what not before I finished getting ready for when we were going to Harry’s place as I thought about how it had come to this and after I finished getting ready, I headed to the Living room to see Tonks and Uncle Moony talking to each other before they noticed me standing there, “are you ready to go?” Tonks asked and I nodded, “yeah” I said before we eventually left and made it to Harry’s along with the others and when I saw George, I rushed up to him and hugged him tightly, “are you doing alright love?” he asked me before we moved away from the hug, “I’m fine. How are you holding up?” I asked him and he smiled a little, “I’m better now.” he said and I smiled back before hearing Hagrid’s bike as he drove up before getting off and soon enough, the front door had opened to reveal Harry and both Hermione and Ron went up to him and hugged him and we all made our way inside, “he’s never always this handsome.” Fred said to Harry, “dead ugly.” George said, “oh come on now, be nice.” I said nudging George as we made it inside, “I owe it all to a Werewolf name of Greyback. I hope to repay the favour one day.” Bill said as he pointed it out, “I’m sure you’ll get that chance sooner than you think.” I told him before Fleur spoke up, “you’re still beautiful to me William.” she said, kissing his cheek, “just remember Fleur, Bill takes his steaks on the raw side now.” Uncle Moony said as he walked in with Tonks, “my husband the joker.” she said, “there’s more where that came from when you live with him long enough.” I said to her chuckling a little before she spoke up again, “by the way, wait till you hear the news. Remus and I-” she began to say before Moody cut her off, “alright, alright. We’ll have time for a cozy catch up later. We’ve got to get the hell out of here. And soon. Potter, you’re underage, which means you’ve still got the trace on you.” Moody said, “What's the Trace?” Harry asked him, “well, if you sneeze, the Ministry will know who wipes your nose. The point is, we have to use those means of transport the Trace can’t detect. Brooms, Thestials and the like. We go in pairs but one will have to be in a group of three. That way if anyone's out there waiting for us, and I reckon there will be, they won’t know which Harry Potter is the real one.” Moody explained to Harry, “the real one?” Harry questioned, “I believe you’re familiar with this particular brew” Moody said as he grabbed his flask from his jacket, “no, absolutely not.” Harry said to him, “told you he’d take it well.” Both Hermione and I said to Moody, “no, if you think I’m gonna let everyone risk their lives for me, I-” Harry tried saying, “we haven’t done that before, have we?” Ron asked, “no. no. this is different. I mean taking that, becoming me. No.” Harry said, “well, none of us really fancy it mate” Fred said to him, “yeah. Imagine if something went wrong, and we ended up a scrawny, specky git forever.” George said to him and I slapped his arm, “everyone here is of age Potter. They’ve all agreed to take the risk.” Moody told him, “So whatever you’re trying to say is pretty much out of the question at this point mate.” I told him before Mundungus spoke up, “Technically, I’ve been coerced. Mundungus Fletcher, Mr. Potter. Always been a huge admirer.” he said to Harry, “Nip it Mundungus.” Moody said to him, “alright Granger, as discussed.” Moody told her and she pulled some of Harry’s hair from his head and put it in the flask and everyone who was drinking it lined up and I was on of them as I stood in between Fred and George before Moody walked up to us, “for those of you who haven’t taken Polyjuice Potion, fair warning, it taste like Goblin piss” Moody told us as he gave the flask to Fred, “have a lot of experience with that do you Mad-eye?” he asked him, “you had to bring that up?” I asked him, “just trying to defuse the tension.” Fred said as he took a drink, “whatever.” I said before he gave it to me and I had done the same before passing it down before the potion was starting to work.

After a short moment, everyone who had taken the Potion had now turned into Harry and to be honest, I felt kind of weird before Fred and George spok up, “wow, we’re identical” they both said, “as if you weren’t already before now. Bloody gits.” I said to them and laughed a little, “not yet you’re not.” Moody said before walking over to a sack that was in the middle of the room and dumped out clothes that were in it and we all grabbed what we needed and got changed, “haven’t got anything a bit more sporty have you?” George asked, “yeah, I don’t really fancy this colour” Fred said, “who bloody cares now. Unless you want this to go badly.” I said to them, “well fancy this, you’re not you so shut it and strip and one of you listen to your girlfriend, whoever that is.” Moody said to them and I chuckled a little, “Right then. We’ll be pairing off. Each Potter will have a protector and two of them will have to share one. Mundungus, you stick tight to me, I want to keep an eye on ya. As for Harry.” Moody said, “yes.” we all said to him, “the real Harry. Where the devil are you anyway?” Moody said and he made himself known, “you’ll ride with Hagrid.” Moody told him, “I brought you here 16 years ago when you were no bigger than a bowtruckle. Seems only right that I should be the one to take you away.” Hagrid said and I smiled a little as I finished getting dressed, “yes, that’s all very touching. Let's go.” Moody said to us, “I can see why your last name suits you very well.” I mentioned to him as he walked past, “and why is that Miss. Black?” he asked, “because you’re always Moody.” I told him and I heard the twins laugh a little before we all walked outside and he had paired me off with Fred and Mr. Weasley before we got into position after we got on the brooms and Thestials, “head for the Burrows. We’ll rendezvous there. On the count of three. One… Two… Three” Moody said and we all took off and not long after we flew through a cloud bank, we were ambushed by Death Eaters as they attacked us and we fought back and I tried my best at fighting them off and shielding myself from their attacks and after a while, one of them managed to hit me as I felt pain run through my side as I continued to fight.

After what seemed like forever, we had managed to Apparate back to the Burrow as Fred continued to help me stand as we walked before feeling someone else help as well and realised that it was Uncle Moony, “where’s Georgie?” I asked him but he said nothing before hearing Mr. Weasley asked the same thing before we made it inside and I managed to see George lying on the couch, “Georgie.” I managed to say as they brought me to him as Fred was next to me as I held George’s hand, “how are you doing?” I asked him, “how are you feeling Georgie?” Fred asked him, “Saint-Like.” George managed to say and Fred and I just looked at each other before he spoke up, “come again?” he asked him, “Saint-Like. I’m Holy. I’m Holey for it Fred, Aries.” George said as he motioned to his ear and I sighed a little as I tried to laugh without hurting, “the whole wide world of ear related humour and you go for, ‘I am Holey’ that’s pathetic.” Fred said to him, “at least he still has his sense of humour” I said to him before George looked at me, “Aries. Are you alright? Are you hurt?” he asked and I sighed, “I’ll be fine Georgie.” I told him as I tried to stay awake, “I may be an idiot sometimes, but that doesn't mean I can't tell when you’re lying” he said and I knew he was right, “I’ll be ok. It’s nothing major.” I told him as I continued to hold my side before passing out and felt myself being carried before being laid down shortly after. After a while, I had woken up to see that I was still in the living room before noticing Uncle Moony next to me, “Uncle Moony” I said and he soon looked up to see that I was awake, “how are you feeling?” he asked me, “sore.” I said before noticing that someone had patched me up, “how's Goergie?” I asked him, “he’ll be alright. We convinced him to go upstairs after he tried staying down here to be with you.” he said to me and I nodded, “I want to see him.” I said and he nodded before helping me up from the couch and took me upstairs to George and Fred’s room and I soon walked in and gently laid down next to George but I wasn't unfortunately unsuccessful at trying not to wake him up, “I’m sorry. I didn’t mean to wake you.” I told him as he turned to his side and held me closer to him, “that’s fine. I’m just glad that you’re alright. “You worried me after you fainted.” he said to me before kissing my forehead, “I’m sorry for worrying you darling.” I said before kissing him, “go to sleep love. We have a big day tomorrow.” he said and I had fallen asleep soon after in George’s arms that night.