Chapter Twenty: Order of the Phoenix

Aries’s P.O.V
The summer was almost over and today there was an Order of the Phoenix meeting and they had planned on, getting Harry from his Aunt and Uncle's home and went I saw Moody for the first time since what happened, I was a bit hesitant at first before he noticed, “you don’t have to worry anymore. I’m not Barty.” he said and I just nodded, “alright then.” I said before dad had spoken up, “since there will be a group of you going to get Harry, I want Aries to join as well if you don’t mind. Besides Moody over here, he’ll come as well if the both of you are there.” he said and they all agreed and I was walking next to Nymphadora as we had a few laughs here and there as we made it outside before we stopped when Moody spoke up, “you all know what to do.” he said before our brooms appeared to us before we left and flew over to Harry’s. By the time we had gotten there, it looked like no one was home as we managed to get ourselves inside and found his bedroom and Tonks managed to get the door unlocked before getting the door opened, “very clean, these Muggles.” Tonks mentioned to us, “Tonks for gods sake.” Moody said as she turned around before hearing Harry, “Professor Moody. Aries. What are you doing here?” he asked us, “rescuing you of course.” Moody told him, “what did you expect? Were you expecting a visit from someone or something?” I said to him and he chuckled a bit before we eventually walked out of the house, “but where are we going? The letter said that I’ve been expelled from Hogwarts.” Harry mentioned, “well, there were some minor changes to that.” I told him, “well you haven’t been. Not yet. Kingsley, you take point.” Moody said, “but the letter said-” Harry began to say before Kingsley cut him off, “Dumbledore has persuaded the Minister to suspend your expulsion, pending a formal hearing.” Kingsley said and the hearing was news to me, “a hearing?” Harry questioned, “well that’s news.” I said, “don’t worry Harry. We’ll explain everything when we get back to Headquarters.” Tonks told him, “shh, not here Nymphadora.” Moody told her, “don’t call me Nymphadora.” she said to Moody as her hair turned orange, “bloody hell, I like you” I said to Tonks before our brooms appeared to us again, “stay in formation, everyone. Don’t break ranks if one of us is killed.” Moody said to us and we eventually flew off as we flew above London and both Tonks and I looked at Harry before we noticed a boat and had gotten out of the way and I laughed a bit.

By the time we made it back to dads, we all stood across the street as a garbage truck drove by before we crossed the street as Moody had managed to show the home, “in you go son. Aries, you go along with him.” Moody said and we had done so  as we walked inside, “it may look creepy, but you’ll get used to it.” I told Harrybefore Moody and the others walked passed us as they walked into a room in front of us as we heard people talking as well and soon saw dad and the others as they argued before dad noticed us and so did Uncle Moony and I smiled a bit and waved before heading upstairs to see Fred and George only to stop as I heard Kreacher, “ah Aries Black. Kreacher hears that you have come back with a filthy Half Blood as the home has now become filled with blood traitors and Mudbloods, I wonder what my dear mistress would say.” he said and I rolled my eyes a bit, “oh leave them alone will you. I swear my grandparents have done nothing but fill nonsense into that head of yours.” I said to Kreacher before walking away and found George and Fred in one of the rooms as we talked for a bit before hearing Harry and they had left and it was now just Ginny and I as we began to talk for a bit and had a few laughs before hearing everyone out in the hall and went to see what they were up to only to see them by the railing of the stairs, “hey Ginny, Aries.” I heard someone say before I spoke up, “what’s going on?” I wondered as I heard the conversation the others were having downstairs in the kitchen before Hermione’s cat decided to do something about it and we tried getting Crookshanks to leave it alone before he ate the other end and we all sighed. 

We all eventually headed downstairs for dinner, “well, we’ll be eating down in the kitchen.” Mrs. Weasley told us before Fred and George had appeared behind her and I laughed a little, “just because you’re allowed to use magic now, does not mean you get to whip your wands out for everything.” Mrs. Weasley said and I continued to laugh as I followed them into the kitchen, “nice one. She’s going to eventually rip both of your limbs if you guys keep doing that though” I told them as they chuckled and sat down at the table and the others had done the same as I sat next to George as the others were talking before everyone had gone silent, "show him. He’ll find out soon enough.” Moody said to them before Kinhsley had given Harry the Daily Prophet, “he’s been attacking Dumbledore as well. Fudge is using all power, including his influence at the Daily Prophet to smear anyone who claims the Dark Lord has returned.” Dad said, “why?” Harry asked, “the Minister thinks Dumbledore is after his job.” Uncle Moony told Harry, “but that’s insane. No one in their right mind could believe that-” Harry began to say before Uncle Moony cut him off, “exactly the point. Fudge isn’t in his right mind. It’s been twisted and warped by fear. Now, fear makes people do terrible things Harry. The last time Voldemort gained power he almost destroyed everything we hold most dear. Now he’s returned, and I’m afraid the Minister will do almost anything to avoid facing the terrifying truth.” Uncle Moony told Harry before dad spoke up again, “we think Voldemort wants to build up his army again. Fourteen years ago, he had huge numbers at his command. And not just Witches and Wizards, but all manner of Dark Creatures. He’s been recruiting heavily, and we’ve been attempting to do the same. But gathering followers isn’t the only thing he’s interested in.” Dad said before Moody cleared his throat before dad continued, “we believe Voldemort may be after something. Something he didn’t have the last time.” Dad said before Harry spoke up, “you mean like a weapon?” Harry asked him, “no. That's enough. He’s just a boy. You say much more and you might as well induct him into the Order straight away.” Mrs. Weasley spoke up, “good. I want to join. If Voldemort’s raising an army, then I want to fight.” Harry said and I smirked a bit, “I think you might be on your own there Mrs. Weasley.” I mentioned and she looked at me, “you miss, do not encourage him.” she said and I chuckled a bit before she finished up with the cooking as we all talked about something else instead and continued to do so as we ate as well before we were all finished and eventually left the kitchen to do our own thing for a while.

I eventually went to dad's old room before noticing that George had followed me and I smiled a little as he placed a kiss on my lips, “I’ve missed you.” I said to him, “I missed you darling.” he said to me with a smile on his face, “how was your summer?” I asked him, “it was alright. It would have been better if you were there though.” he said and I chuckled a bit, “I know, but I wanted to spend time with my dad.” I told him as he sat down on the bed and I sat on his lap before kissing him and it had gotten a little more passionate before he broke away from the kiss, “what?” I asked him, “I don’t want to do anything you’re not ok with or if you’re not ready.” he said and I smiled a little before nodding and hugged him and felt him hug me back and we stayed like that for a while before we heard someone come barging in and turned to see that it was Fred as he quickly took a picture before rushing out of the room, “Fred” I shout at him before sighing, “he’s never going to stop is he?” I asked Geroge, “probably not.” he said before kissing me again and I giggle as he placed me on the bed and the both of us just laid in bed for the rest of the night talking and laughing until he had gotten tired and fell asleep in each other's arms that night.