Chapter Forty Three

Aries’s P.O.V
Days turned into weeks and it was starting to get colder outside as Tonks’s stomach had slightly grown and I tried talking to Uncle Moony about the situation as his worry toward it had only gotten worse and I thought it was because it was almost another full moon and I had noticed that we were almost out of ingredients and the previous batch that I had made and I sighed to myself as I knew we needed to get more, “hey, we’re out of ingredients for the Wolfsbane Potion, so I’m headed out to get more. So I’ll be bringing Snow with me if I don’t come back because of Snatcher so that I can send them here alright.” I said to Uncle Moony, “wait hold on a minute.” he said and I stopped walking toward the door as I turned to face him, “look, I know what you’re going to say and do. You’re going to try and stop me from going anywhere and I’m going to say otherwise and tell you that I know how to take care of myself until you let me go.” I told him and he said nothing at first, “alright fine. But I beg of you to be careful in case anything like that does happen alright. Take every precaution necessary if you have to. Do you understand.” he said and I nodded, “yes sir.” I told him as it caused him to chuckle before he hugged me, “but please do be careful out there. Who knows how many Snatcher’s Voldemort has out there now.” he said to me, “I promise I’ll be careful and if anything does happen, I’ll do what I told you and send them with Snow. I hope you know how to make it” I said to him as we moved away from the hug, “not really, but Tonks does, so I'll ask her to do it.” he said and I nodded, “alright then. I’ll see you when I can.” I told him as he nodded and we both waved before I left as I had Snow on my shoulder and made my way through the forest before making it into a wizarding town that I always go to, to get the ingredients and had gone into the store and bought what I could before leaving the shop after doing the enchantments again.

After some time had passed, I noticed a couple of snatchers and I hid somewhere close before folding some parchment around the Wolfsbane ingredients before tieing them up and had written a small note explaining what happened before sticking it underneath the string, “you know where to go. Bring them back home to Remus and if he sends anything back, find me at Shell Cottage in Tinworth if I don’t come back.” I said to Snow before letting her fly off as I continued to hide as the Snatchers continued to look around and just before they got to close, I apparated to Shell Cottage knowing that it would be a safe place after finding out that Bill and Fleur had offered it to the Order as a safe house for anyone who needed to come around and as I walked inside after getting my wand out just in case before seeing Bill and Fleur and let out a sigh before making it inside completely before they noticed me, “hey, long time no see.” I said to them before Fleur came over and hugged me, “how are you doing?” I asked her, “I’m doing well, how about you?” she said in her french accent, “could be better, was hiding from Snatchers before I got here.” I told her as we walked into the Kitchen before I noticed Ron and I rushed up to him and we both hugged each other, “bloody hell mate, are you alright?” I asked him before we moved away from the hug, “I’m fine and so is Harry and Hermione.” he said before I began to wonder what he was doing here, “why aren’t you with them?” I asked him, “got into a bit of a nasty argument, Harry and I and said some things I shouldn’t have.” he said and I sighed, “well, I’m just glad that you’re alright and safe at least.” I told him and the both of us continued to talk to each other as we caught up on everything, “so what made you come here?” he asked me, “I was out getting some things for Uncle Moony, to make his Wolfsbane potion and as I was on my way back, I noticed a couple of Snatchers and hid before they could notice me so I decided to send the ingredients off with my Owl before Apparating here so I didn’t draw attention to Uncle Moony and Tonks since the cottage was nearby.” I told him and he nodded, “oh, well I’m glad to know they’re doing alright.” he said and I nodded, “yeah, I just hope the enchantments last long enough for when I get back.” I told him, “How are the others? Are they alright?” he asked me, “they were doing alright the last time I saw them and that was around the time of the wedding, after the attack. I didn’t want to risk anything by going back.” I told him and he nodded, “I understand.” he said and we continued to hang out for a while longer before it got too late and Fleur and Bill had shown Ron and I to our own rooms, “thank you.” I said to her and she smiled, “no problem.” she said before leaving and I sighed to myself as I spent the rest of the night in here before going to sleep that night.

It has been a couple of days since Ron and I have gotten here and we both planned on leaving and the both of us walked for a while and talked to each other before we decided to split incase anyone had caught us together and started asking questions about anything and I had been travelling for about a week or so since we left and I stopped whenever I could before I was spotted by Snatchers and I began to panic before I started running away until I eventually stopped to see Harry, Ron and Hermione as they all had their wands pointed at me, “wait. Wait, it’s just me, it’s Aries.” I told them raising my hands up and they all signed before lowering their wands, “why were you running?” Harry asked me, “Snatchers. So I wouldn’t camp here if I were you.” I told them just after Ron had walked off before noticing the Snatchers again, “told you.” I said to them, “hello beautiful.” one of them said to Hermione and I before we eventually started running away before they soon came after us before they started casting spells at us and Harry eventually tripped and I quickly helped him up before we continued to run before Ron and I were caught as chains wrapped around us before a couple of them grabbed us and dragged Ron and I along with them before they caught up to Harry and Hermione and grabbed the as well, “Don’t touch her” Ron said to them, “your boyfriend will get much worse then that if he doesn’t learn to behave himself.” one of the Snatcher’s said before he looked at Harry, “what happened to you ugly? What’s your name?” he asked Harry, “Dudley. Vernon Dudley.” Harry told him, “check it?” the Snatcher said as he walked up to Hermione and I, “and you two, my lovelies. What do they call the both of you?” He asked us, “Penelope Clearwater, Half-Blood.” Hermione told him before he looked at me, “Nymphadora Greengrass. Half-Blood.” I told him hoping he buys it as he got close to Hermione, “leave her alone” I said to him before one of the other Snatchers spoke up, “there’s no Vernon Dudley on here.” he mentioned holding up a small book, “did you hear that ugly? The list says you’re lying.” I heard Greyback say to Harry, “the list’s wrong. I told you who I am.” Harry said to him before the Snatcher that had asked us our names had walked up to him, “looks like we’re going on a trip, so consider yourselves lucky that it won’t be to the Ministry.” he told us before we eventually left. 

Remus’s P.O.V    
It had been about a week or so since Aries had left, and the entire time she was gone and her Owl had managed to to send the ingredients here as well and I had been listening to the radio hoping that her name never came up and so far it hasn’t as I paced back and forth in the living room before I heard Tonks speak up, “darling. I’m sure she’s alright. She’s probably taking her time to get back home because she’s keeping her distance from any of the Snatcher’s.” she told me, “I know but what if they caught her? What if something worse happened to her? I promised Sirius that I would protect her from stuff like this.” I told her as I panicked before she walked up to me and held my face in her hands and I rested mine over hers, “I know this isn’t easy Remus. But you’re not alone, ok. don’t forget that you have me by your side.” she told me and I nodded before kissing the palm of her hands before she kissed me and I kissed her back before I rested my hands on her stomach only to feel the baby kick as Dora tried calming me down after a while as we continued to wait before something happened, “I think the baby is coming.” she told me and we managed to get to a hospital before anything else happened.