Chapter Seven

Aries’s P.O.V
After finding out that Peter Pettigrew was Ron’s Rat, both dad and Uncle Moony had dragged Peter out from the whole in the door and I slowly stood up and walked closer to him as he spoke up, “Remus? Sirius. My old friends.” Peter said before trying to escape only for dad and Uncle Moony to drag him back only to punch him in the face, “that was for my father you coward” I said shaking my hand a little as I stood next to Harry, “nice.” he whispered, “thanks” I said back before peter looked at Harry and I, “you have a good hand my dear, I’ve hear so much about you from your father after you were born Aries, you are much like Sirius might I say as well. And Harry, look at you. You look so much like your father. Like James, we were the best of friends.” Peter said getting closer to Harry and I, “yeah, until you got him killed and my father took the blame for it you bastard. He was in Azkaban because of you.” I said getting angry and I felt someone holding me back a little before dad spoke up, “how dare you speak to Harry. How dare you talk about James in front of him” Da said to Peter, “you sold James and Lily to Voldemort didn’t you.” Uncle Moony said, “I didn’t mean to. The Dark Lord. you have no Idea the weapons he possesses. Ask yourself, Sirius,. What would you have done? What would you have done?” Peter questioned, “I would have died, rather than betray my friends.” Dad told him before Harry and I got in front of the door, “Harry, Aries. James wouldn’t have wanted me killed. Your dad would have spared me. He would have shown me mercy.” Peter said before he was dragged off of us, “don’t you dare lay your hands on my daughter.” Dad began to say to Peter, “you should have realized Peter, that if Voldemort wouldn’t kill you, we would. Together.” Dad continued as he and both him and Uncle Moony pointed their wands at him, “No” Harry spoke up, “Harry, this man-” Uncle Moony began to say before Harry cut him off, “I know what he is. But we’ll take him to the Castle.” Bless you boy. Bless you.” Peter said before Harry shoved him off, “get off. I said we’d take you to the Castle.” Harry told him, “we never said we weren’t going to have you killed” I mentioned to Peter, “she’s right. After that, the Dementors can have you.” Harry told him.

We eventually decided to leave the Shrieking Shack as we walked through the tunnel we came through earlier, “sorry about the bite. I reckon that twinges a bit.” Dad said to Ron as he and Harry helped him walk, “a bit? A bit? You almost tore my leg off.” Ron told dad, “I was going for the rat. Normally, I have a very sweet disposition as a dog. In fact more than once, James suggested that I make the change permanent. The tail I can live with. But the fleas, they’re murder.” dad told them as we eventually made it out and Harry and dad set Ron down before I noticed dad walk away and I soon followed him, “that was a good swing you did on Peter by the way.” Dad told me and I smiled a little, “thanks. Although it did hurt a little more than I thought it would though.” I told him, “now that I think about it, take after me more than your mother. She had a more sweet side to her personality. Except for me, I had more of a breaking the rules side of me with all the jokes and pranks I did with Harry's dad and Remus.” dad said and I smiled a little, “Uncle Moony told me most of the things you guys did when you came here.” I said to him and he chuckled a little, “I figured as much,” he said before Harry walked up on the other side of him, “it’s Beautiful isn’t it? I’ll never forget the first time I walked through those doors. It’ll be nice to do it again as a free man. That was a noble thing you both did back there. He doesn’t deserve it.” Dad told us, “Well I just didn’t think my dad would have wanted his two best friends to become killers. Besides, dead, the truth dies with him. Alive, you’re free.” Harry told him, “As much as I agree with you dad, Harry has a point you know.” I told him before we heard Peter and turned to see him coming out of the Whomping Willow with Uncle Moony, “I don’t know if you know, Harry, but when you were born, James and Lily made me your Godfather.” Dad mentioned to Harry, “I know.” Harry said, “Well, I can understand if you choose to stay with your Aunt Uncle, but if you ever wanted a different Home, either of you.” Dad began to tell Harry, “what? Come and live with you?” Harry questioned, “it’s just a thought. I can understand if you don’t want to.” Dad said, “bloody hell he should. You should have heard the stories he told us about them, especially what happened to his uncle’s sister before school started this year. That one is my favorite.” I said chuckling a little before we heard Hermione, “Harry, Aries.” She called out and we turned to see her pointing at something only to realize that it was a full moon, “did Remus take his potion tonight?” Dad asked, “I don’t know. I wasn’t with him if he did or not.” I told dad before we eventually rushed over and dad went over to Remus to hold him back, “Remus my old friend. Did you take your potion tonight?” Dad asked him but Uncle Moony didn’t say anything as he was beginning to turn and the four of us stayed close as Peter turned back into a rat, “Harry don’t. Leave him.” I said as Hermione and I pulled him back only to eventually see Dad being flung and we tried to leave but Hermione made us stay, “Hermione don’t. He didn’t take his potion. You’re going to get hurt.” I said to Hermione but she kept walking up to him, “Professor? Professor Lupin?” Hermione questioned before he howled and I pulled her back as he walked up to us before Snape came and just before he turned around, I got in front of them just before Uncle Mooy attacked and felt pain rush through my body as I had help getting up.

Soon enough, dad had gotten in front of us and attacked Uncle Moony as the both of them fought but went they ran off, Harry had gone after them, “Harry don’t” I said and the others tried doing the same and I had followed after him trying to keep my balance as best I could and as we had gotten closer, Harry had thrown a rock at them as it hit Uncle Moony, “did you think that through?” I asked him as Uncle Moony got closer, “Not really,” Harry said before we heard another howling sound a couple of times before Uncle Moony ran after it before seeing dad and both Harry and I went after him only to find him at the edge of a Lake, “Sirius.” Harry said, “Dad, wake up. Dad.” I began to say before I noticed the water began to freeze and realized what it was, “Dementors. They know dad is here and they’re coming for him.” I said to Harry before we looked up to see the circling around above us before one of them attacked dad and both Harry and I decided to use our Patronus’s but Harry wasn’t able to keep his going for to long before they began attacking all three of us but when they stopped, we had noticed a Stag across the lake before it managed to send the Dementors away and I soon passed out. I began waking up to soon find myself in the Hospital Wing and looked around to see that I was laying next to Ron as his leg was wrapped, “how’s the leg?” I asked him, “you’re awake. It’s doing better now though.” he told me as I sat up and noticed that my arm was wrapped up as well, “Madam Pomfrey took care of that while you were passed out. Said it should be healed within a few weeks but there will be a scare.” I heard Hermione say as I noticed her sitting by Harry as he laid across the room before seeing George come in, “Georgie. What are you doing here?” I asked him wondering, “Granger told me what happened so I came rushing here.” he told me and I smiled a little as he came over and held my hand and I blushed a little before we noticed Harry waking up, “I saw my dad.” I managed to hear what Harry said, “what?” Hermione and I both said to him, “how do you think it was him?” I asked Harry, “he sent the Dementors away. We saw him across the lake.” Harry said, “listen Harry, they’ve captured Sirius. Any minute the Dementors are going to perform the Kiss.” Hermione said as panic began to rise, “you mean they’re going to kill him?” Harry asked as he rushed to get up, “not. It’s worse. Much worse. They’re going to suck out his soul.” Hermione said, “that’s still bloody killing him Hermione.” I said to her getting out of bed as well as a pain ran through my leg, “oh and I forgot to mention, you had a slight sprain in your foot as well.” Hermione said to me as I sat down just before Dumbledore walked in, “Headmaster, you’ve got to stop them. They’ve got the wrong man.” Hermione said to Dumbledore, “it’s true sir, Sirius is innocent.” Harry told him, “It's Scabbers who did it.” Ron mentioned, “Scabbers?” Dumbledore said, “he’s my rat sir. He’s not really a rat. Well he was a rat. He was my brother Percy’s rat. But then they gave him an owl.” Ron said to him, “the point is, we know the truth. Please believe us.” Hermione told Dumbledore, “I do, Miss. Granger. But I’m sorry to say the words of four 13 year old Wizards will convince a few others. A child's voice, however honest and true, is meaningless to those who have forgotten how to listen.” Dumbledore said as I winced a little when he patted Ron’s foot, “Mysterious thing, time. Powerful, and when meddled with, dangerous. Sirius Black is in the topmost cell of the Dark Tower. You know the laws, Miss Granger. You must not be seen. And you would do well, I feel, to return before this last chime. If not, the consequences are too ghastly to discuss. If you succeed tonight, more than one innocent life may be spared. Three turns should do it, I think.” Dumbledore said to Harry and Hermione before he walked to the doors before stopping again, “oh, and by the way. When in doubt, I find retracing my steps to be a wise place to begin. Good luck.” Dumbledore said before leaving, “what the Bloody hell was that all about.” Ron said to Harry and Hermione, “I couldn’t agree more.” I said confused a little, “Sorry Ron and Aries, but see as neither of you can walk.” Hermione said before putting something around Harry’s neck and did what Dumbledore asked her to do and I realized that I was still holding onto George’s hand and I smiled a little to myself before seeing Harry and Hermione rush back into the Hospital Wing and I was more confused than I was before.