Chapter Three

Aries’s P.O.V
It was finally the day that we got to go to Hogsmeade Village as we all stood outside in the front courtyard and I was glad that I got to go this year as Professor McGonagall spoke to everyone, “Now remember, these visits to Hogsmeade Village are a privilege. Should your behavior reflect poorly on the school in any way, that privilege shall not be extended again.” she said to everyone before Harry rushed up to her, “no permission form signed, no visiting the Village. That’s the rule, Potter.” Professor McGonagall told him, “all those with permission forms, follow me. Those without, stay put.” Mr. Filch said as Harry continued to try and convince Professor McGonagall to sign for him, “but Professor I thought if you signed it, then I could go.” he told her but she said otherwise, “I can’t. Only a parent or a Guardian can sign. Since I am neither, it would be inappropriate. I’m sorry Potter. That’s my final word.” Professor McGonagall said to Harry and I felt bad for Harry that he wasn’t able to come with us as Ron, Hermione and I eventually walked away and made our way to Hogsmeade. By the time we had gotten to Hogsmeade, Hermione, Ron and I walked around and looked into most of the stores and I had gotten a few things for Uncle Moony and both Fred and George and gotten something for Harry as well since I felt bad that he wasn’t able to come with us and the three of us had fun the entire time we were at Hogsmeade before we had to leave and head back to the Castle for the day. By the time we had gotten back, we had met up with Harry as we walked back to the Common Room and I had given him some candy from HoneyDukes Sweet Shop, “Thanks Aries, you didn’t have to do that” Harry said and I smiled, “it’s fine, I felt bad that you weren’t able to come so I wanted to get you something.” I told him and he smiled before I went to find Fred and George and when I found them, they were standing in front of the entrance to the Gryffindor Common Room and I was confused about what was going on, “what happened?” I asked them before seeing giant claw marks on the Fat Lady’s Portrait, “we don’t know.” Fred spoke up, “and we don’t know where the Fat Lady is either.” George said before more people began to show up and Percy had gotten through and saw what had happened, “get back all of you. No one is to enter this Dormitory until it has been fully searched” he told everyone and I realized that I was holding on to George’s arm and soon saw that he was smiling at me and I quickly looked away and blushed a little before hearing Dumbledore as he walked up to the Portrait with Mr. Filch, “Mr. Filch, round the Ghosts. Tell them to search every painting in the Castle and find the Fat Lady.” Professor Dumbledore said, “There's no need for Ghost’s Professor. The Fat Lady is there.” Mr. Filch told him and everyone soon went to see her, “dear Lady, who did this to you?” Professor Dumbledore asked her, “eyes like the Devil he’s got and a soul as dark as his name. It’s him Headmaster, the one they all talk about. He’s here, somewhere in the Castle. Sirius Black.” the Fat Lady told him as she hid behind the hippo again and I just stood there not knowing what to think, “the rest of you, to the Great Hall.” Dumbledore said to everyone and that was what we had done and later that night, I laid there next to Harry as my back was faced to him as I couldn’t sleep before I overheard both Professor Snape and Professor Dumbledore, “not a single Professor inside this Castle would help Sirius Black to enter, not even his own daughter. Though I am quite convinced the Castle is safe, I am more than willing to send the students back to their houses.” Dumbledore told Snape, “what about Potter should he be warned?” Snape asked him, “perhapes, bit for now let him sleep. Dreams we enter a world that’s entirely our own. Let them swim in the deepest ocean or glide over the highest cloud” I heard Dumbledore say, “and what of Miss. Black, do you really think she wouldn’t help her own father get into the Castle?” Snape asked, “of course not because when this might have happened, she was not here as she was in Hogsmeade with the others.” Dumbledore told him before the both of them walked away and I eventually fell asleep.

When the next morning came around, I had gone to see Uncle Moony since it was a full moon the night before when we had to sleep in the Great Hall because of what had happened with the Fat Lady and I walked over to see him lying on the Hospital bed and I sat down next to him and let out a sigh as he had small scratches on his face, “what the matter?” I heard him ask and saw that he was awake, “nothing, just thinking.” I told him, “about what?” he asked, “somehow dad got in yesterday. The Fat Lady said so herself saying she saw him. He damaged her Portrait as well.” I told him and he sighed, “why is he trying to get in so desperately, what is he after Uncle Moony.?” I asked him wondering, “I don’t want you to worry Aries but I think he might be after Harry.” he told me and I was confused a little, “why him. I’m surprised he isn’t after me as well.” I told him leaning into the chair I was sitting on, “shouldn’t you be in class?” He asked me, “I’ve got time. Anyways, I got you some more Chocolate yesterday when I went to Hogsmeade with Ron and Hermione.” I told him, setting it on the table next to him and he smiled a little, “thank you, you should get going. I don’t want you to be late for class now.” he told me and I soon stood up and said goodbye before leaving the Hospital Wing and headed to my first class of the day. When it came time for Defense Against the Dark Arts class, everyone was sitting in their spots and I was talking with Harry before Professor Snape walked into the room and made it to the front of the class before turning to face us, “turn to page 394” he asked us and we had done so before Harry spoke up, “excuse me sir, where’s Professor Lupin?” Harry asked him, “that’s not really your concern, is it Potter? As I am advised to say that your Professor finds himself incapable of teaching at the present time. Turn to page 394?” Snape said as he walked over to the Projector and when I got to the page he asked for, I felt a little concerned seeing that the chapter was about Werewolves hoping that he wasn’t hinting anything about Uncle Moony, “Werewolves?” Ron questioned before Hermione spoke up, “but sir, we’ve just begun learning about Red Caps and Hinkypunks. We’re not meant to start Nokternal beasts for weeks.” Hermione told him, “quiet. Now which one of you can tell me the difference between an Animagus and a Werewolf? No one, how disappointing.” Snape said before Hermione answered, “please sir, an Animagus is a Wizard who elects to turn into an animal, a Werewolf has no choice. With each full moon, when he transforms he no longer remembers who he is, he’d kill his best friend if they crossed his path. Furthermore, the Werewolf only responds to the call of his own kind.” Hermione said before Malfoy mocked, “thank you Mr. Malfoy. That is the second time you have spoken out of turn Miss. Granger. Are you incapable of restraining yourself or do you take pride in being an insufferable know it all? 5 Points from Gryffindor. As an antidote to your ignorance and on my desk by Monday morning, two rolls of Parchment on the Werewolf with particular emphasis on recognizing it.” Snape told us, “sir that’s not fair, you can’t just take away points because someone answered a question because no one wanted to. At least Hermione was willing to answer your bloody question.” I said to him leaning into the chair, “I don’t care what you think is fair Miss. Black.” he told me and I felt annoyed about it, “yeah she’s right and besides, it’s Quidditch tomorrow.” Harry told him, “then I suggest you both take extra Mr. Potter. Loss of limb will not excuse the both of you.” Snape said to Harry before he went on with the class.

It was the next day and the day of the Quidditch match and it was Gryffindor was playing against Hufflepuff and it was raining pretty hard outside and I was one of the Chasers for the Gryffindor team and I had gotten a couple of scores in before  noticed Harry falling from the sky and I had flown up to catch him and I eventually did before making my way to the ground before Hagrid grabbed him and brought him to the Hospital Wing. After some time had gone by, Harry had finally woken up as we laughed about what he said about Ron if he had fallen from the sky, “How are you feeling?” Hermione asked him, “oh, Brilliant.” Harry said to her, “you gave us a right good scare there mate” Fred said as he sat down and I stood next to George, “what happened?” Harry asked, putting on his glasses, “Well, you fell off your broom.” Ron mentioned, “really? I meant the match. Who won?” Harry asked, “um, no one blames you Harry. The Dementors aren’t supposed to come inside the grounds. Dumbledore was furious. As soon as him and Aries saved you, he sent them straight off.” Hermione told him, “there’s uh, something else you should know about Harry. When you fell, your broom sort of blew into the Whomping Willow and, well” Ron said showing the Broom to Harry. Later on, Harry was able to leave the Hospital Wing and whoever was on the team had gotten changed out of their uniforms and the Twins and I had decided to pull off some small pranks before we had flown around most of the time and had some fun.