Chapter Twenty Seven

Aries’s P.O.V
It was the day of our O.W.L exams and I was sitting doing doing the test and I was more than halfway done with it until I began to hear something from outside the Great Hall and noticed that I wasn’t the only one either and I smirked when it happened a few more times and Professor Umbridge had walked over to the door to see what was going on, “I’ll get this out of the way now, your welcome.” I said as I turned to face Harry as he had a confused look on his face before Fred and George flew in after a couple of fireworks went off and one of them had given me a broom as well and flew into the air along with them as papers flew off the desks and more fireworks went off after they had given me a few before I threw them into the air before they’d gone off, “ready when you are” one of them said before he threw it into the air and soon turned into a dragon and went after Professor Umbridge as she ran out of the Great Hall before hearing the framed signs fall  and Fred, George and I flew out of the Great Hall and heard everyone else follow as we made it outside and I soon landed next to Harry, “you knew about this?” he asked and I nodded, “surprise” I said and we both laughed before I noticed something was off with Harry before he lost his balance and fell to the ground, “Harry, what’s wrong?” I asked him before Hermione came up to us as well, “Sirius.” he said to us and I was confused before we eventually rushed back inside after getting Ron and made our way to the Common Room, “Harry are you sure?” Hermione asked after he had told us what he had seen, “I saw it. It’s just like with Mr. Weasley. It’s the same door I’ve been dreaming about for months and I couldn't remember where I’d seen it before. Sirius said Voldemort was after something. Something he didn’t have the last time and it’s in the Department of Mysteries.” Harry told us, “Harry please just listen. What if Voldemort meant for you to see this? What if he’s only hurting Sirius because he’s trying to get to you?” Hermione asked him, “what if he is? I’m supposed to just let him die? Hermione, he’s the only family Aries and I have left.” Harry told her, “he’s right Hermione. Fake or not, I need to know my dad’s alright.” I told her, feeling worried, “what do we do?” Ron asked, “we’ll have to use the Floo Network.” Harry said as we continued heading back to the Common Room, “Umbridge has all of the Chimney’s under surveillance.” Hermione told him, “not all of them.” Harry said to her.

By the time we had finally made it to Umbridge’s Office, Harry managed to get the door unlocked and we soon rushed inside and got to the fireplace that was in the room, “alert the Order if you can.” Harry told us, “are you mental? We’re going with you.” Ron told him, “I agree with the mental part.” I said to him, “it’s too dangerous.” Harry told us, “when are you going to get it into your head? We’re in this together.” Hermione told him, “that you are.” we heard Umbridge say and saw her standing there, “did you like your surprise Professor?” I asked her smirking a little before some of the Slytherins came into the room and grabbed onto Hermione, Ron and Myself before Professor Umbridge had the others grabe the rest of them and brought Luna, Ginny and Neville into the room as Harry was now sitting in a chair, “you were going to Dumbledore weren’t you?” she asked Harry, “no” he told her before she slapped him and I flinched a little, “you sent for me, Headmistress?” Snape asked as he stood in the doorway, “Snape yes. The time has come for answers, whether he wants to give them to more. Have you brought the Veritaserum?” Umbridge said to him, “I’m afraid you’ve used up all of my stores interrogating students. The last of it on Miss. Chang.” Snape told her and I furrowed my brows a bit realising now that she never had a choice and that was how Umbridge found out where we were when she found us that day, “unless you wish to poison him, and I assure you, I would have the greatest sympathy if you did. I cannot help you.” Snape told her and just before he was about to leave, Harry soon spoke up, “he’s got Padfoot. He’s got Padfoot at the place where it’s hidden.” Harry told him, “Padfoot? What is Padfoot? Where what is hidden? What is he talking about, Snape?” Umbridge asked him, “no Idea” Snape told her before he left the room, “very well. You give me no choice, Potter. As this is an issue of Ministry security, you leave me with no alternative. The Cruciatus Curse ought to loosen your tongue.” Umbridge said and I panicked a little, “you can’t do that.” I told her, “she’s right, that’s illegal.” Hermione said to her, “what Cornelius doesn’t know won’t hurt him.” she said moving the picture face down, “I’m sure he will eventually.” I told her and I shrugged a little before Hermione spoke up, “tell her Harry” Hermione said to him, “tell me what?” Umbridge asked her, “well, if you won’t tell her where it is, I will.” Hermione said, “where what is?” Umbridge asked, “Dumbledore’s secret weapon.” Hermione told her and the three of them eventually left the room.

After a short while they had left the room, Ron had spoken up, “I’m a bit hungry. Can I get something to eat, my brother's sweets are just over there.” Ron said to them, “bugger off.” Crabbe and Goyle said before they had gone over to the sweets and began to eat through some of them before something was wrong and they began to throw up and I laughed when the Slytherins left the room leaving us there, “I think this might be our shot you guys. Come on.” I said and Ron had grabbed Harry and Hermione’s wands before we left and once we made it out of the Castle and onto the bridge, we all saw Hermione and Harry running toward us until we all stopped, “how did you get away?” Hermione asked us, “Puking Pastilles. It wasn’t retty.” Ginny told her, “told them that I was hungry and wanted some sweets. Of course they told me to bugger off and ate the lot themselves.” Ron told them as he gave Harry and Hermione their wands, “it was bloody funny to be honest.” I mentioned, “that was clever Ron.” Hermione said, “has been known to happen.” Ron said, “It was brilliant. So how are we getting to London?” Neville said, “Look, it’s not that I don’t appreciate everything you’ve done, all of you but I’ve got you into enough trouble as it is.” Harry told us as he tried walking away before Neville spoke up, “Dumbledore’s Army is supposed to be about doing something real. Or was all of that just words to you?” Neville told him, making him stop, “he’s right Harry, and besides, if my dad is really in danger, I’m not going to stand by and do nothing about it.” I told him and he said nothing at first, “Aries has a point you know, maybe you don’t have to do this all by yourself mate.” Ron told him, “So how are we going to get to London?” Harry asked before Luna spoke up, “we fly of course.” she said to him before we followed her and saw large winged creatures standing and walking around, “they’re called Thestials. They will only show themselves when they want you to see them or if you’ve seen death.” she mentioned before they got lower and let us on their backs and took off and after a while we were now flying over London until we made it to the Ministry as we got ourselves inside and ran for the elevator.