Chapter Thirty Nine

Aries’s P.O.V
It was the next day and I just wanted to be alone as I walked up to the Astronomy Tower and began to think to myself about everything after seeing that no one was there and after a while, I began to hear footsteps and I turned to see Harry, Ron and Hermione, “how are you feeling Harry?” I asked him as Ron sat down next to me, “I’m getting there. I’m better than I was yesterday though.” he said to me as he walked over to the railing with Hermione as the both of them and both Ron and I listened in, “do you think he would have done it? Draco?” Hermione asked him, “no. no he was lowering his wand and I’m sure Aries said her side about it all as well. But in the end it was Snape. It was always Snape. And we did nothing.” Harry told her, “there was nothing we could have done. Dumbledore pretty much told us not to.” I said to Harry, “I know and it’s fake. Open  it.” Harry said as he gave something to Hermione and she had done so and began to read whatever that was inside it, “to the Dark Lord, I know I will be dead long before you read this but I want you to know that it was I who discovered your secret. I have stolen the real Horcrux and intend to destroy it as soon as I can. I face death in the hope that when you meet your match you will be mortal once more. R.A.B. R.A.B?” Hermione said, “I don’t know. But wherever they are has the real Horcrux which means it was all a waist.” Harry said to her and the initials sound familiar to me, “wait, the initials. They sound familiar to me. I don’t know why and I can’t place it but I feel like I’ve heard them before. Or if I know them.” I said to them before I realised that it might be dad's brother, “how do you mean?” Harry asked, “Dad has a brother. A younger brother with the same initials, Regulus Arcturus Black. R.A.B. he’s my Uncle but he’s been dead for a few years as far as I know and Dad never talked about him either after he got out of Azkaban” I told them, “Sirius had a brother?” Harry asked and I nodded, “yeah, they used to be close before they started coming here, dad was sorted into Gryffindor, Uncle Regulus wasn’t, he was sorted into Slytherin.” I said to him, “how do you know all of this?” Hermione asked, “Uncle Moony told me what he remembered when he went here with dad. Dad never told him much either by the sounds of it.” I said to them, “if he;s dead, do you know how he died and where he might have put the Horcrux?” Hermione asked and I shook my head, “I don’t know, I’m sorry.” I told them and Harry sighed before they both turned back around as they both switched the topic, “Ron’s ok with it you know, you and Ginny. But if I were you when he’s around, I’d keep the Snogging to a minimum.” Hermione told Harry and I chuckled a little, “I’m not coming back, Hermione. I’ve got to finish whatever Dumbledore started and I don’t know wherever that will lead me but I’ll let you, Ron and Aries know where I am when I can.” Harry said, “bloody hell mate, you can’t do it on your own. It would be a suicid mission to be honest.” I said to him, “I’ve always admired your courage Harry, but sometimes you can be really thick. Aries is right, you don’t really think you’re going to be able to find all of these Horcruxes by yourself do you?” Hermione told him, “you’re going to need all the help you could get mate.” I said to him, “You need us, Harry.” Hermione told him.

After a moment of silence Harry spoke up again, “I never realised how beautiful this place was.” he mentioned before we saw Fawkes fly past and into the distance and the four of us walked over to the other side as we watched, “I liked that bird. I would always give him treats whenever I went to Dumbledore’s office.” I told them and they chuckled a little, “no wonder why he always liked you.” Harry said and I smiled a little. Eventually, the four of us left the Astronomy Tower and headed back to the Common Room and packed everything for the next day and when that day came, everyone was leaving for the platform and soon got on the train and I sat with Harry, Ron and Hermione, “so, about these Horcruxes. Do you have any ideas on where to start?” I asked them wondering, “not yet, but I hope to have started on something soon.” Hermione said, “alright, if you need any help with anything. You can always write to me if you need to alright when you guys start searching for them but as far as we know, Uncle Regulus could have hidden the real locket anywhere but I would suggest you guys start searching for it at 12 Grimmauld place alright when you start looking.” I told them and they nodded, “good idea” Harry said, “don’t forget about Bill and Fluer’s wedding either. They’re getting married over the summer.” Ron mentioned, “are they really. I didn’t know about that.” I said to him, “Remus was supposed to tell you because mum invited them and you to the wedding.” Ron said and I sighed, “he was probably planning on it for when we got back.” I mentioned and after a while, we had finally made it to Kings Cross and everyone started getting off and I looked around to find Uncle Moony and eventually found him with Tonks and I went over to them before the both of them hugged me, “we heard about what happened to Dumbledore.” Uncle Moony said and I sighed, “I figured someone would have said something. Did they say Snape was the one who killed him instead of Malfoy.” I told him as we walked away from everyone, “no, they didn’t” Tonks said, “so Harry was right about what he said over Christmas.” Uncle Moony said and I nodded, “yeah, but by the sound of it, it sounded like Malfoy was threatened by Voldemort when he was talking about it with Dumbledore on the Astronomy Tower.” I told them, “alright, why don’t we talk about this when we get back to the house.” Tonks suggested and we agreed and Apparated back.

By the time we got there and made our way inside, we were sitting in the Living room before we continued, “so what do you mean he was threatened? And how do you know this?” Uncle Moony asked, “Well, Dumbledore asked me to get Harry because he wanted to take him somewhere and told me to stay behind and wait for them and so I did. Anyways, when they got back, Dumbledore wasn’t in the best shape and eventually told us to Get Snape and before we could have, we heard someone coming and he told Harry and I to hide and we had eventually done so. After sometime had past, Malfoy began to sound scared and began to panic as he told Dumbledore that if he didn’t kill him, Voldemort would kill him and to me that sounded like a threat, anyways, eventually, Bellatrix and Greyback along with a few other Death Eaters came and Bellatrix tried getting Malfoy to kill him before Snape got there and that was when he killed Dumbledore.” I told them and they just sat there and I can tell they were processing it all, “oh, well. I honestly don’t know what to say about that.” Tonks said, “well, at least you didn’t have to watch it all. It was like dad's death all over again.” I told her before getting up and going to my room to unpack my things before hearing someone walk in, “Aries I’m sorry you and Harry had to go through all of that.” Uncle Moony said and I soon sat on the bed before I started crying, “why is this happening. Why is he doing this to us?” I asked as I began to panic and cry some more as he hugged me, “I don’t know. But I wish there was something that I could say to make you feel better.” he said as I whipped my tears away before looking at him, “Ron said his brother is getting married.” I mentioned to him, “oh yes. I was going to tell you when we got back it but when you talked about what happened, it slipped my mind.” he said to me and I smiled a little, “when is it?” I asked him, “it’s on August 1st” he said and I nodded, “alright” I said and we continued to hang out in the living room for a while before going to bed that night.