Chapter Twenty Six

Aries’s P.O.V
After everyone began to hear something that sounded like banging coming from outside as the chandeliers shook a little because of it, “what’s going on” I asked wondering looking at Harry, “I don’t know.” Harry said to me as I stood beside him before him and Nigel slowly started walking up to where the door would be before I felt someone grab my arm and saw that it was George before he pulled me back as we had our wands out just in case before both Harry and Nigel were almost flown back when the wall in front of us was blown up and when the dust had settled, we all saw Professor Umbridge along with a few others behind her before Malfoy had dragged Cho into view, “bloody hell.” I said before Professor Umbridge spoke up, “get them” she said and had given everyone in the room detention before she had us leave and sent back to our Common Rooms for the rest of the day. By the time we had gotten to the Gryffindor Common Room, I sat down by the window and thought about everything before I noticed George sitting down in front of me, “how are you doing love?” he asked me and I shrugged, “I don’t know but what I do know is that Harry is going to blame himself for what happened earlier.” I told him letting out a sigh and felt him grab my hand, “no one is going to think that it’s his fault for what happened.” He told me, “I know, it’s just, we can’t sit here and do nothing Georgie. I’m going to write to dad about everything that just happened because I’m sure he’s going to want to know.” I told him and grabbed my Quill and some Parchment and began to write to dad and by the time I was done, I sent it off with my Owl before hanging out with Fred and George for the rest of the night.

It was another day and some of us watched Mr. Filch put up another one of the framed rules outside of the Great Hall only for it to say that Professor Umbridge was now the Headmistress of Hogwarts and I couldn’t help but feel angry about it especially when everyone who was involved with Dumbledore’s Army had Detention in the Great Hall and she made us use the Quills she managed to do something to when the thing we were writing was appearing on our hands and many things flowed through me but it was mostly anger and frustration toward Professor Umbridge and when the Detention was finally over, she finally let us all go and when Fred, George and I had walked out and noticed Cho standing there, I had given her a look as I walked past her and the three of us walked back to the Common Room for the rest of the night and both George and I sat on the couch not saying anything before he spoke up, “are you alright love?” he asked me, “I don’t know. My hand hurts. Stings mostly though and I’m worried to be honest, not for me but for Harry.” I said to him as I rested my head on his shoulder and held his hand, “I don’t blame you darling, so am I.” he said before he looked at my hand with the marking of what we had to write earlier and I looked at him and saw that he was angry, “look at me Georgie.” I said forcing him to face me, “I’m alright. This is the best she could do anyways and besides, I’ve been through worse injuries before.” I told him and he nodded before gently kissing my hand and I smiled a little before kissing him before resting our foreheads together and continued to sit there for a while before we both had gotten tired and had gone to bed later that night.

It was another day and I had gone through my classes like any other day and the entire day I had felt down about everything and to be honest, I think I could go for a laugh right now and later that day, I was sitting in the Common Room with Fred and George smiling as I watched them do their own thing before Harry had walked up to me, “can I talk to you for a second?” he asked and I nodded before getting up and walked to a corner with Harry, “whats up. Is everything alright?” I asked him and he nodded, “yeah, I’m fine. Ron, Hermione and I talked with Hagrid earlier and he had told us about his half brother earlier and asked us to watch over him and he wants you to do it with us as well since he thinks he might end up getting sacked soon.” Harry said and I felt bad for Hagrid, “is he alright though?” I asked Harry and he nodded, “by the way, I wrote to dad about everything as well since I thought he might want to know what’s been going on recently.” I told Harry, “alright. I kind of figured he wanted to know something sooner or later.” he said, “how are you doing by the way? I know you probably have a lot going through your mind right now.” I asked him and he thought about it for a moment before speaking, “to be honest, you’re right but I also blame myself for what happened before when Umbridge found us.” he told me, “none of it was your fault Harry no one is blaming you for what happened.” and he said nothing after that before he finally did, “I should go to Snape. He’s been helping me with something since what happened to Mr. Weasley that night.” he told me before walking off and left the Common Room. Later on, Fred, George and I had left the Common Room to get some fresh air until the three of us saw a boy sitting alone as he cried, “are you alright?” I asked him as we walked up to him and he shook his head and I knelt down in front of him, “what happened kiddo?” I asked him before he showed me his hand and I felt back for him and Fred, George and I tried to comfort him as best we could and we had also showed him our scars as well as they were beginning to fade before we heard Professor Umbridge as we stood up to face and I stood next to Harry, “as I told you once before, Mr. Potter, naughty children deserved to be punished.” she said as she stood in the doorway before she walked away, “you know George, I’ve always felt our futures lay outside the world of academic achievement.” Fred said and I smirked a little knowing what they were thinking, “Fred, I’ve been thinking exactly the same thing.” George said to him and I chuckled a little before we managed to get back to the Common Room.

By the time we got there, I sat with Fred and George in the Common Room in front of the fireplace, “so, what are you guys planning on doing?” I asked them and they both looked at each other and smirked before looking back at me, “well, we were thinking of doing something during your O.W.L exams tomorrow. You care to join when we get there?” Fred said and I smirked, “you know me all too well Freddie.” I said to him and we chuckled a little as we started planning it all out for what seemed like forever before we were finally done and I sighed and smiled as I was glad that we were finally doing something to get on Professor Umbridge’s nerves and make her want to leave the school much quicker and I continued to sit in the Common Room for a while longer just to think to myself and after a while I noticed George sit down next to me and I smiled a little and rested my head on his shoulder and held his hand, “I’m glad we’re doing something to get Umbridge on edge.” I said chuckling a little, “yeah and about bloody time as well.” he said and we continued to laugh a little, “she’s about to have the time of her life, don’t you think.” I said to him as I sat on his lap and gently moved some of his hair out of the way of his eyes and he smiled a little, “yeah she definitely will.” he said before I kissed him and I giggled a little when he managed to get on top of me and we just started into each others eyes, “I love you.” he said and I smiled before kissing his nose, “I love you to.” I said to him before he kissed me again before we continued to hang out and talked about the prank we were going to pull during the exam before we had decided to go to bed for the rest of the night.