Chapter Thirteen

Aries’s P.O.V
It was another day and it was starting to get colder outside and I was in the Common Room thinking before I noticed Harry walk up to me and sat down, “I got a letter from Sirius he told me he and Professor Lupin had gotten your letters and he also wants to talk to the both of us on Saturday night at one down here.” he told me and I nodded, “alright, I’ll be there. And I’m sure you don’t have to call Remus Professor anymore, all things considering.” I said to him and he shrugged, “yeah, I guess you’re right.” He said to me, “I believe you when you say you didn’t put your name in the Goblet, not many of the others will or are to be honest. How’s Ron taking it?” I said to Harry, “we had a small argument the night it happened.” He told me and I sighed, “well I guess there’s only so much you could do at the moment.” I mentioned it and he agreed and we continued to talk for a while longer. When saturday night finally rolled around, both Harry and I had made it down to the Common Room but we hadn’t seen dad anywhere before I noticed Harry holding the Daily Prophet and saw what he was reading before he went and threw it in the fireplace and I sighed a little before hearing the fire seize a little before seeing my dads face appear in the burning wood, “dad.” I spoke up, “Sirius. How-?” Harry began to say, “I don’t have much time, Harry and Aries, so let me get straight to it. Did you or did you not put your name in the Goblet of Fire?” my dad asked him, “no” Harry told him, “I had to ask. Now, tell me about this dream of yours. You mentioned Wormtail and Voldemort. But who’s the third man in the room?” Dad asked him, “I don’t know,” Harry told him, “this is news to me. How long have you been having them?” I asked Harry, “since the summer.” he told me before they continued, “anyways, you didn’t hear a name?” dad asked, “no.Voldemort was giving him a job to do. Something important.” Harry said and I furrowed my brows a little, “did Voldemort say what he wanted him to do?” I asked and he shook his head, “but he wanted me. I don’t know why. But he was gonna use this man to get to me. But, I mean, it was only a dream, right?” Harry said, “yes. It’s just a dream. Look Harry, Aries. The Death Eaters at the World Cup, your name rising from that Goblet these are not just coincidences. Hogwarts isn’t safe anymore.” Dad told us, “what are you saying?” Harry asked him, “I’m saying the devils are inside the walls. Igor Karkaroff? He was a Death Eater. And no one, no one stops being a Death Eater. Then there’s Barty Crouch. Heart of stone. Sent his own son to Azkaban.” dad said before we heard something, “Do you think one of them put my name in the Goblet of Fire?” Harry asked him, “I haven’t a clue who put your name in the Goblet Harry, but whoever did is no friend of yours. People die in this tournament.” Dad told him and he began to panic a little, “I’m not ready for this, Sirius.” Harry told him, “you don’t have a choice.” Dad said before we heard someone walking down the stairs, “someone’s coming” Harry told dad, “keep your friends close Harry.” Dad said as Harry and I stood up to see Ron, “who are you two talking to?” he asked us, “what? Who says we were talking to anyone?” Harry asked him, “I heard voices.” Ron mentioned, “maybe you were imagining things. Wouldn’t be the first time.” Harry told him, “besides, we were talking to each other. Neither of us could sleep.” I told him, “you’re probably just practicing for your next interview with Aries, I expect.” Ron said, “when I said talk to him, I didn’t mean start an argument with each other.” I told Ron before he walked up the stairs as he scoffed, “it’s fine Aries, you don’t have to do anything about it.” Harry told me and I shrugged a little, “I’m sure he’ll come around eventually though.” I said to him and he just nodded before the both of us eventually headed to bed for the rest of the night.

It was another day and I was hanging out with George for a while before I decided to hang out with Harry to see how he was doing until I finally found him outside with Neville and walked up to the pair and sat down next to Harry, “hey, how are you doing?” I asked him as he looked through a book, “could be better” he said before we heard Neville speak up, “Amazing. Amazing.” Neville said as he looked at something, “Neville. You’re doing it again.” Harry told him, “oh. Right, sorry.” Neville said, “Magical Water Plants of the Highland Lochs.” Harry said reading the title of the book he had, “Moody gave it to me. That day we had tea.” Neville said as Harry began to look through it before we noticed Neville waving at someone and we turned to see Ron walking up with Hermione and Ginny and Harry and I soon got up and I kept somewhat of a distance as Hermione walked up to Harry, “Ronald would like me to tell you that Seamus told him that Dean was told by Parvati that Hagrids looking for you.” she told Harry, “is that right? Well you- what?” Harry said to her before she turned back to Ron before coming back and tried to repeat what she told him before, “Dean was told by Parvati that… Please don’t ask me to say it again. Hagrid’s looking for you.” Hermione told Harry, “well you can tell Ronald-” Harry began to say before Hermione cut him off, “I’m not an Owl.” she said to him before continuing to walk away. Later on, Harry, Neville and I made it back to the Castle and walked into the Common Room and I noticed Fred and George sitting together and I sat with them for the rest of the night having a few laughs until it was getting late and we had gone to bed but later on, I couldn’t fall asleep and I decided to had down to the Common Room for a bit just thinking before I felt someone sit down next to me and saw that it was George and I smiled a little, “are you alright?” he asked me and I shrugged, “I’m alright, just have a lot on my mind I guess.” I told him looking at the fire in the fireplace, “is it what happened at the World Cup over the summer?” he asked and I nodded, “that and I have a bad feeling about Professor Moody, I don’t know why, it’s just, something feels off about him to me.” I told him, sighing a little before we heard someone walk into the Common Room and saw that it was Harry, “hey Harry” I said to him and he nodded a little, “I’ll talk to you tomorrow.” George said before he got up and walked back to his Dorm, “how was Hagrid?” I asked him, “not too bad I guess. I know what the first task is going to be.” he told me sitting down next to me, “what is it?” I asked him, “Dragons.” he said and I went wide eyed, “your bloody jokin?” I asked him and he shook his head, “no, I’m not. I’m kind of scared actually.” he said and I felt bad for him since he never wanted any of this to happen, “don’t be. As far as I know, all you have to do is concentrate on what your main goal of the task is and try not to get yourself killed in the process, especially if it’s involving bloody dragons. But other than that, I know you can do it.” I told him and he smiled a little, “thanks, I guess I needed to hear that.” he told me and I smiled a little before the both of us got up and before I knew it, he hugged me and I soon hugged back before the both of us had decided to head to bed for the night.

For the past few days, I tried getting Fred and George not to go on with the whole bet thing but they had done so anyways when the day of the first task had arrived and my worry for Harry grew even more when I remembered that he had fight a dragon and I was standing in between Neville and Ron the stands of the stadium, “your attention please. This is a great day for all of us. Each of the three tasks involve very considerable danger. Please keep your seats at all times. This will minimize any risks you may be exposed to. I’m sure we all wish our champions the greatest of luck.” Dumbledore said to everyone before we all cheered for the Champions until Hermione finally came back before the task had started and the first one to come out was Cedric. After the first three Champions had succeeded in getting their eggs from the Dragon, it was finally Harry’s turn to do the same as he eventually walked out and everyone was quiet and after he had taken a few steps, the Dragon had appeared and nearly hit him and he managed to get away from being burned before the Dragon tried hitting him a few times before it threw him across the stadium before Harry tried getting away from it, “your wand Harry. Your wand.” Hermione and I both shouted at him before he hid behind a rock until I noticed his broom and soon saw Harry jump on it and flown away and we cheered for him before seeing the Dragon break the chain it was tied on before it continued to go after Harry before they were out of view, “do you think he’s going to be alright?” Hermione asked, “I bloody well hope so.” I told her as everyone had gone quiet again. After some time had gone by of waiting and wondering, Harry finally appeared and both Hermione and I were screaming for him when he finally had gotten the egg and Later on, we were all in the Gryffindor Common Room and we were all clapping and cheering for Harry as Fred and Geroge had carried him on their shoulders before Seamus had given him back the Egg, “Shush. Go on, Harry. What’s the clue?” Seamus asked him, “who wants me to open it?” Harry asked and everyone just cheered before he asked again before eventually did only for it to let a screeching sound come from it that forced everyone to cover their ears because of it before Harry finally closed it, “what the bloody hell was that?” we heard Ron ask and saw him in the doorway, “let’s not make this more awkward than it already is for them.” I mentioned to everyone, “Alright everyone, Aries is right. Go back to your Knitting.” One of the twins said to everyone before we all just did our own thing and I sat with Hermione and Angilena as we overheard their conversation, “boys.” Hermione said and I chuckled a little, “don’t have to say that again” I said to her before we continued to hang out for the rest of the night.