Chapter Six

Aries’s P.O.V
After a moment had gone by, Ron’s rat Scabbers had bit his finger as he dropped the rat, “he bit me. Scabbers.” Ron said before he chased after him and I followed as we rushed after his rat until Ron finally caught him and I sighed a little, “Scabbers you bit me” Ron said to it, “Ron, Aries run” we heard Harry say to us before we looked to see a dog behind them, “Harry, Hermione, run” Ron shouted to them before the dog ran and I noticed that it was dad in his Animagus form before he dragged Ron by the leg and I quickly managed to grab Ron’s hand before we were dragged into the Whomping Willow and dad eventually dragged us into a room in the Shrieking Shack before he went behind the door we came through before making sure Ron was alright, “are you alright Ron?” I asked him as I checked his leg and saw that it was pretty bad, “I think I’ll be fine” he told me before I noticed that he had a scared look on his face, “Ron what is it?” I asked him before he pointed, “Aries, I think that dog was your father.” he told me and I turned to see my dad now standing behind the door, “dad” I whispered before seeing Harry and Hermione rush into the room, “Ron, Aries. You’re ok.” Hermione said to us but I didn’t move as I kept looking at the door, “the dog, where is it?” Harry asked, “Harry. It’s a trap, he's the dog, he’s an Animagus.” Ron said frantically and the door soon moved to reveal my dad, “if you want to kill Harry, you’ll have to kill us too.” Hermione said getting in front of Harry, “no. only one will die tonight.” Dad said to them, “then it’ll be you” Harry said, tackling my dad to the ground and pointing his wand at him, “are you going to kill me, Harry. I don’t think My daughter would be very happy about that.” my dad said to him before Harry looked at me and I felt a tear slip but Harry didn’t move before Uncle Moony bursted through the door, “Expelliarmus.” he said and Harry’s wand flew out of his hand and Harry quickly got off dad, “well, well, Sirius. Looking rather ragged, aren’t we? Finally, the flesh reflects the madness within.” Uncle Moony said to dad, “well, you’d know all about the madness within, wouldn’t you Remus.” Dad said, “Sounds like you guys are reading bloody Poetry.” I said to them before Uncle Moony helped dad up from the floor before dad looked at me, “you certainly are my Daughter.” he said to me and I smiled a little, “no. I trusted you. And all this time, you’ve been his friend. He’s a Werewolf. That’s why he’s been missing classes.” Hermione said before Uncle Moony looked at me, “don’t look at me, I didn’t say anything to her. She was the one that told me for bloody sake. The only thing I did was make her promise not to say anything.” I told him before looking back at Hermione, “how long have you known?” he asked her, “Since Professor Snape set the Essay” Hermione told him, “well, well, well Hermione, you really are the brightest Witch of your age I’ve ever met.” Uncle Moony said, “enough talk Remus. Come on, let’s kill him.” Dad said to him, “wait” Uncle Moony tried to say to dad, “I did my waiting. Twelve years of it. In Azkaban. And because of that I never got to watch her grow up. I never got to see her ride her first broom or see her off to Hogwarts.” Dad said and Uncle Moony gave dad his wand, “very well. Kill him. But wait one more minute, Harry has the right to know why.” Uncle Moony told dad, “I know why. You betrayed my parents. You’re the reason they’re dead.” Harry told them, “no, Harry it wasn’t him. Somebody did betray your parents but it was somebody who, until quite recently I believed to be dead.” Uncle Moony said and I became confused, “who was it then?” Harry asked, “Peter Pettigrew. And he’s in this room, right now. Come out, come out Peter. Come out, Come out and play” Dad said as he called him out.

Soon enough, Snape stepped in, “Vengeance is sweet. How I hoped I’d be the one to catch you.” Snape said before Uncle Moony tried to say something, “I told Dumbledore you were helping an old friend into the Castle. And now, here’s the proof.” Snape said, “what proof, you’ll have nothing but what you said. They could just deny everything you told Dumbledore.” I told Snape, smirking a little, “Brilliant Snape. You’ve put your keen and penetrating mind to the task and as usual, come to the wrong conclusion. So for that matter, my daughter's right in this case. Now if you’ll excuse us, Remus and I have some unfinished business to attend to.” Dad told him, “Give me a reason. I beg you.” Snape said point his wand under my dad's chin, “Severus, don’t be a fool.” Uncle Moony told him, “he can’t help it. It's a habit now.” Dad told Uncle Moony before they argued for a short moment, “well look at you two, quarreling like an old married couple.” Snape said, “why don’t you run along and play with your Chemistry set” dad told Snape, “I could do it you know. But why deny the Dementors? They’re so longing to see you. Do I detect a flicker of fear? Oh, yes. A Dementor’s kiss. One can only imagine what that must be like to endure. It’s said to be nearly unbearable to witness, but I’ll do my best.” Snape said, “Severus please” Uncle Moony said, “you can piss off Snape and shove what you just said up your arse.” I said to Snape, “quiet. After you” he said soon pointing out the door but Harry soon attacked him as he landed on the bed that was in the room, “Harry. What did you just do?” Ron asked him, “you attacked a teacher.” Hermione said, “says you, I remember you telling me you set his cloak on fire once during a Quidditch match a couple of years ago.” I told her, “that was different.” she said before Harry spoke up, “tell me about Peter Pettigrew?” Harry asked, “he was at school with us. We thought he was our friend.” Uncle Moony said, “No. Pttigrew’s dead. You killed him.” Harry said to them, “well clearly he’s not” I said to Harry, “no he didn’t. I thought so too, until you mentioned seeing Pettigrew on the map, “the map was lyin, then” Harry said, “the map never lies” both Dad and I said, “Pettigrew’s alive. And he’s right there.” Dad continued pointing at Ron, “me? He’s mental” Ron said, “he doesn’t mean you Ron” I said looking at his rat, “not you. Your rat” dad told him, “Scabbers has been in my family for-” Ron began before dad cut him off, “12 years? Curiously long life for a common garden rat. He’s missing a toe isn’t he?” Dad mentioned, “so what?” Ron said, “all they could find of Pettigrew was his-” Harry began to say, “his finger. The dirty coward cut it off so that everyone would think he was dead. And then he transformed into a rat.” Dad explained, “show me?” Harry asked and dad tried getting the rat from Ron before he finally did, “Scabbers. Leave him alone” Ron said to them and soon enough I couldn’t believe my eyes.  

George’s P.O.V 
It has been a while since I last seen Aries when she left to see Hagrid and I was starting to get worried since it was starting to get late and I was brought out of my thoughts when I heard Fred speak up to realize that I was pacing back and forth, “what’s wrong Georgie” he asked me, “just worried about Aries. She hasn’t come back since she left to see Hagrid.” I told him, “I’m sure she’s fine George. She’s a tough one to take care of herself.” Fred told me and I sighed, “I know it’s just- I don’t know.” I said as I sat down on the couch, “you like her don’t you?” he asked me and I just looked at him before nodding, “yeah, I do. A lot actually. She means more to me than just a best friend, Freddie and I don't know what I would do if she got hurt.” I told him, sighing a little as my worry grew, “like I said before, she’ll be fine and she’ll come back soon alright. She’s a tough one” Fredie said as he patted my back as he reassured me. “Yeah, I guess you’re right.” I said to him as we continued to hang out for a while.