BONUS

"Dinner's up!" Clint shouts to inside the house, and everyone comes out one by one to the picnic tables outside. Grabbing plates, and making their way around to put food on their plates. 

"Cooper, stop messing with your brother and make a plate." Laura demands, and her boys stop, making a burger for themselves, and taking a seat. 

Once every one sits down, talking amongst themselves, Nina stands up, gathering everyone's attention by tapping her beer bottle with a fork.

"I just wanted to say how thankful I am for this family. Giving me a life I would have never imagined. I love every single one of you." Nina announces, and everyone smiles at her. 

"I love you Nina!" Morgan adds, and everyone chuckles.

"I love you more squirt." Nina replies. 

It was the first time everyone had gathered for fun in a long time. It felt easy, relaxing, and much needed. They spent a few hours together on Clint's land. Dinner, dessert, playing games like kick ball, and even had a little tournament of archery. 

Of course, Clint won, with Nina at a close second. Even Lila did good, but not as good as Yelena, who obviously had more experience. Bruce had the worst score, and Thor just threw his hammer instead of attempting a bow and arrow. With just one swing, it broke the target, and ended the game. 

Once it got late, everyone went their separate ways, going back to the compound, back to Ohio for Yelena, but as for Steve and Nina, they went home. Their home that they had built together. It felt weird for both of them to finally call somewhere home, but it was rewarding after so long, after so many events, trauma and mile stones.

Nina ended up finding out that she got a bulk of money from Tony when Pepper finally told her, to advance in her tech for the team, and to keep her afloat. Leaving a note for her, hoping she would stop her nonsense of not feeling she deserves a life of family, of love. 

If only Tony and Nat were there to witness their family, together, doing the best they can given the circumstances. 

The next morning, Nina and Steve laid in bed, and just enjoying the silence. A breath of fresh air with someone they truly love. 

"You never did tell me why you got this tattoo." Steve mentions, tracing Nina's tattoo on her naked body, only covered with a silk sheet. 

"Nat, Yelena and I got matching spiders, to always remember each other." Nina answers, and Steve rolls his eyes.

"And you got yours on your ass to remember your sisters." Steve teases, and Nina sits up, pulling the covers further, and pushes his chest playfully. 

"For the last time, it is not on my ass." Nina defends, and Steve laughs, pulling her to his chest. 

The doorbell rings, and Steve furrows his brows, but Nina smirks at him, running out of bed with her robe in hand, wrapping it around her body. Steve follows after her, struggling to put on a pair of pajama pants, seeing Nina slide in a big box from the front door. 

"What did you order now?" Steve groans, and Nina smiles giddily, sitting on the floor, waving her hands for Steve to mimic her. 

"Well, I know you wanted a family, but neither of us can have kids so..." Nina starts, and opens the box, and a puppy's head pops right out. 

Steve chuckles, pulling the golden retriever puppy out of the box, holding him, and looking back at Nina. 

"Cap, meet your son." Nina adds, and Steve smiles, setting the puppy down for the both of them to pet him. 

"What should we name him?" Nina asks, and Steve tilts his head, thinking while petting their newest member of the family. 

"How about Roman? Short for Romanoff." Steve suggests, and it brings tears to Nina's eyes.

"Roman it is. Welcome to your new home buddy." She says to Roman, and he responds with a small bark. 

"I love you." Steve mentions, and Nina crawls to his lap, kissing him. 

"I love you Cap." 

-

Here's the official last part! :( 

So sad to see it end, but it was a good ending. Working on a new story! Tell me if you'd want to see more Steve Rogers, or Chris Evans, or even Bucky or Seb!